Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Stove touching at the highest setting is a fun time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

UnknownMercenary posted:

Stove touching at the highest setting is a fun time.

I ain't gonna kinkshame, there are guys out there who like having their balls stepped on by a lady in heels. Touching the stove is worse but it isn't like masochism is some unheard-of feature of the human condition.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
The pubstove's got nothing on the goonstove anyway. Pubbies aren't even as good at being terrible. :smuggo:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
When most goons have already played the new level and been done with it, its kind of unavoidable right now.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I've gotten Euro Bag Simulator and We Do It Live two or three times apiece and I'd be thrilled to help you with either or both.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I still need two additional saps helpers for Reputation Beyond Reproach. Oh, and DW Santa's Workshop I guess.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

John Murdoch posted:

I still need two additional saps helpers for Reputation Beyond Reproach. Oh, and DW Santa's Workshop I guess.

Hit me up, I need both those and I enjoy pain.

Side question: Is it just me or is the Total Ammo boost kinda useless? Aside from the Thanatos and maybe the bows (when using explosives), is there anything it's worthwhile for? The amount of ammo it gives is just super small.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I put one on a well done flamethrower, which with fully loaded basic brings total ammo up to 600.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Dr Cheeto posted:

I put one on a well done flamethrower, which with fully loaded basic brings total ammo up to 600.

But this conflicts with piling on more damage.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Tulip posted:

But this conflicts with piling on more damage.

I was destroying turrets too fast

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
A headsup that there's still a lingering crash bug when the cash vent transfer is complete and the C4 objective appears on FWB. We had transferred all the gold through the vents, too...

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

If you're going to stove-touch, at least be host so you can kick everyone if they're too stupid to get in the truck. Or if they give you lip or you don't like their name/mask/whatever.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
get good and you can carry whoever

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Discendo Vox posted:

A headsup that there's still a lingering crash bug when the cash vent transfer is complete and the C4 objective appears on FWB. We had transferred all the gold through the vents, too...

They call it bitcoin

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I never realized until now that I wanted a mod that changes the cloaker's charging noise with Omega Flowey's laugh.

Does it exist? Lets find out!

Nope, but this does!

And so does this.

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Dec 20, 2015

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

BillmasterCozb posted:

I never realized until now that I wanted a mod that changes the cloaker's charging noise with Omega Flowey's laugh.

Does it exist? Lets find out!

Nope, but this does!

And so does this.

This might work. Not sure, haven't tested it.

Capt. J. Linebeck
Dec 28, 2012

CommunistPancake posted:

This might work. Not sure, haven't tested it.

Just tried it out, and I wasn't able to hear it very well over the sound of everything else. You're gonna need to turn it up by a lot.

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

Capt. J. Linebeck posted:

Just tried it out, and I wasn't able to hear it very well over the sound of everything else. You're gonna need to turn it up by a lot.

How's this?

Capt. J. Linebeck
Dec 28, 2012

Ok yep, that's a lot better. Thanks!

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Done with infamy so I have room to mess around with builds again. Current two are a dodge build for rogue or grinder using Cavity 9mm and HE Judge, and a Masterforcer with Muscle, sniper rifle, and SMG.

With all the new decks and boosts, though, I gotta imagine there's some cool new poo poo that wasn't possible before. Anyone got fun suggestions? I might rebuild my pistol-focused Deagle/HE Light Crossbow build but it's pretty duplicative of the Cavity/Judge one.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I feel like everyone should try ICTV and Ace Bulletproof at least once. It's really one of the most liberating feelings in the game to just sort of trundle through a hot zone, bullets peppering you, and just sort of wondering if there's a draft.

Beyond that, if you're good using Grinder and Thick Skin Ace for your defense there's all sorts of stupid junk you can do. I once did a Shockproof/Counterstrike build with Grinder/LBV - that was a stupid amount of fun since regular cops were actually a bigger threat to me than specials, which were wholly ineffective. Sentry guns are always a kick. Fugimind that focuses on akimbos and a third pistol, combined with Pistol Messiah, is also a hoot.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Yeah I've done the basic techforcer and akimbo builds. I mean like is there any cool new set of weapons we can cram into a dodge build with the concealment boost, and/or looking for something outside the two and a half build archetypes everything in this game seems to gravitate toward.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

You can now try the crit based Flamethrower/Minigun builds that redditors cried about with the release of stat boost skins.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I was always able to try the minigun dodge builds..But now, I can use it to its full extent :getin:

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

UnknownMercenary posted:

You can now try the crit based Flamethrower/Minigun builds that redditors cried about with the release of stat boost skins.

I tried one when the Toothpick had the concealment bug.

It's just as hilarious as you think it is.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

I ran the flamethrower version just now. I cooked dozers.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
I hate flashbangs so much. What a loving lovely mechanic. Oh hey now I'm suddenly blind whoops now I'm suddenly dead, welp. Asking for my friends to help me in skype results either them telling me that they are blind too or that they are too far away to help. And of course the game can decide to chain them so that you have ample time stare at blindingly white screen and reflect upon the mistakes you have done with your life, such as playing PD2.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Puistokemisti posted:

I hate flashbangs so much. What a loving lovely mechanic. Oh hey now I'm suddenly blind whoops now I'm suddenly dead, welp. Asking for my friends to help me in skype results either them telling me that they are blind too or that they are too far away to help. And of course the game can decide to chain them so that you have ample time stare at blindingly white screen and reflect upon the mistakes you have done with your life, such as playing PD2.

Get Stun Resistance. Shoot cops faster. Take cover better.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Puistokemisti posted:

If you're getting chained it means multiple teams are converging on your position at once. Stay away from spawn points.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

maswastaken posted:

Does the flamethrower actually deal extra damage on crits? Doesn't it have a headshot multiplier of 1?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
http://steamcommunity.com/id/henkman4

I would like to be added to the group, please

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

watho posted:

Does the flamethrower actually deal extra damage on crits? Doesn't it have a headshot multiplier of 1?
It gets more damage on crits. It's why it was so effective against dozers.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

watho posted:

Headshot multipliers are enemy-specific, not weapon-specific. The flamethrower can crit.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

the HUD in that video is so stupid I had to look it up. Its worse than I imagined http://forums.lastbullet.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=13106

Basticle fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Dec 21, 2015

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
My sound mods appear to be broken. :saddowns:

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Basticle posted:

the HUD in that video is so stupid I had to look it up. Its worse than I imagined http://forums.lastbullet.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=13106

why does this exist

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
How's MSPaint hud looking now? :colbert:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

BillmasterCozb posted:

How's MSPaint hud looking now? :colbert:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

henkman posted:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/henkman4

I would like to be added to the group, please

Invite sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

maswastaken posted:

I guess I'm just boring but that build didn't do much for me because I was resigned to using a gimped Bronco secondary. :shrug: