Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

DuckHuntDog posted:

I also know for a fact my Santee received their gift so transaction complete.

This is correct and accurate.

Photo to come later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I anxiously await my santa gifts so i can post more pictures in this thread. I like to post pictures in this thread.

First Time Caller
Nov 1, 2004

Thought I'd leave this here. I got bored and started writing a bot for Slack that moderates Werewolf games. Not sure if any of you code in PHP but feel free to contribute.

https://github.com/chrisgillis/slackwolf

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

First Time Caller posted:

Thought I'd leave this here. I got bored and started writing a bot for Slack that moderates Werewolf games. Not sure if any of you code in PHP but feel free to contribute.

https://github.com/chrisgillis/slackwolf

Paging Lumpen to the thread

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

It's too large, JonJoe, the penis was like an inch long that is far too big.

Well I tried okay

What are you going to use it for? It's meant for rings.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

mr.capps posted:

why, it looks like a modern gremlins

It desperately wants to be gremlins but without any of the Joe Dante magic and with a lot of David Koechner yelling. Krampus is Real Bad.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Opopanax posted:

Well, actually, what Mansplaining really means is-

Actually this exact conversation happened within five minutes of me posting that

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Opopanax posted:

Well, actually, what Mansplaining really means is-

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Look Under The Rock posted:

Actually this exact conversation happened within five minutes of me posting that

If MRAs had any sense of irony or self awareness, they wouldn't be MRAs

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I do not like 3D movies, but they aren't unpleasant. I'd rather see it in 2D, but if I have to see it in 3D then whatever.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
3D is a stupid gimmick that I wish would just go away unless they actually find a way to make it add to the experience.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I think 3D is mostly really stupid in movies but there was a moment in the new Star Wars where a Star Destroyer almost poked my eye out and that was pretty cool

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

I think 3D is mostly really stupid in movies but there was a moment in the new Star Wars where a Star Destroyer almost poked my eye out and that was pretty cool

thats really what 3D movies really come down to though, there is like 1 or 2 really cool implementations of it in a movie, and it usually seems like they only put that shot into the movie for the purpose of making it 3D and charging 10$ more for a ticket or whatever

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I paid an extra $1 for the 3D and it was pretty cool

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

I paid an extra $1 for the 3D and it was pretty cool

well thats sweet

here its like 15-20 for a movie ticket and 25-30 for 3d

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

Basically this. I don't remember any other 3D in the new Star Wars except that scene

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Ditch 3D. Do DOME THEATER like I did.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
theres a furniture store near me that has an imax theatre

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I will probably see it for the second time in imax. First time will be 2D next weekend.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

I will probably see it for the second time in imax. First time will be 2D next weekend.
Yoda dies

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Met posted:

Ditch 3D. Do DOME THEATER like I did.

We have a DOME IMAX near here and I'm kinda tempted to see it there but it's sold out for hella days.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

Secret Santa gift assembled, it was a knee hockey set, but screw that. It became a toddler hockey set because it was a perfect size for my son. He's a bad goalie, I totally won.

Also, based on this picture, I need to clean my house, why do I have so many boxes?

Secret Santa Update: Babycap decided that he doesn't want to be the star goalie of the toddler hockey circuit. He decided that the goal is in fact a dinosaur trap, he has been spending all afternoon trapping dinosaurs and releasing them. I think he has a bright career as a poacher.

Thanks Santa! You have given my son career aspirations.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Grandicap posted:

Secret Santa Update: Babycap decided that he doesn't want to be the star goalie of the toddler hockey circuit. He decided that the goal is in fact a dinosaur trap, he has been spending all afternoon trapping dinosaurs and releasing them. I think he has a bright career as a poacher.

Thanks Santa! You have given my son career aspirations.

:swoon:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hahaha your kid will go on to be Chris Pratt

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Tremendous Taste posted:

Hahaha your kid will go on to be Chris Pratt

But he doesn't have a walkman.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

DJing for all comers.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

DJing for all comers.

There were no comers, I am DJing for myself.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I am mid-skype with a friend or else I'd have joined you grandicap, pretend I am there in spirit.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

EccoRaven posted:

I am mid-skype with a friend or else I'd have joined you grandicap, pretend I am there in spirit.

Bowmore is here now, I am no longer alone.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Grandicap posted:

Bowmore is here now, I am no longer alone.

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/o/orsonwelle142014.html#5hkclTU6xHPY30aS.99

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I am there too now. My date had to cancel on me, sooth my broken heart with song.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

3D movies are bullshit unless there's a paddleball scene, in which case they own

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Funfia 2 ended in a Gungan-Aligned Victory

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To celebrate the end of Funfia 2, the winner got a special avatar reward!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:allears:

Somehow, I feel like Chic didn't get a say in this.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
SPOILERS!!!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
So the Dota casting/personalities community is holding a mafia stream for a few days. They had some truly awful setups last time when they did it during The International, but that also makes for pretty entertaining scenarios.

Also I missed the last like 6 secret santas

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/lawyer-for-martin-shkreli-hikes-fees-five-thousand-per-cent

:coolfish:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Monday morning is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Kashuno posted: