Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I hope the next jojo protagonist is either ripped as hell, or extremely fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

jotaro is in the process of evolving into a dad

joseph's evolution was stalled due to the ripple but it all hit him like a ton of bricks later and now he has achieved granddad status

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I can't think of a shonen series that appeals to women more than JoJo does, honestly. David don't have to pander to get an audience they already firmly have a grasp on.

They have to win back the female crowd after Kakyoin died. :v:

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

mabels big day posted:

Shigekiyo's Bizarre Adventure.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Season one of Part 4 will likely end with his death. :smith:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
my interpretation of jotaro getting smaller is araki wa slike "I'm gonna draw less buff dudes" and then he did and that's what happened

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

They have to win back the female crowd after Kakyoin died. :v:

Rohan, Okuyasu, Tonio, Kira, Akira, Josuke, Terunosuke.
Part 4's got plenty of hunks better than Kakyoin.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

*checks calendar* oh the 80's are over, i should probably draw vaguely more realistic people

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

mabels big day posted:

Well, Valentine was the hero of part 7.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bad Seafood posted:

I can see that, but I wouldn't be super surprised if they decided to end it with Sheer Heart Attack either.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Mind you Jotaro was still pretty loving huge even at the start of Part 4 so he still looks stupid being as short as he is, but it's nbd

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I can't think of a shonen series that appeals to women more than JoJo does, honestly. David don't have to pander to get an audience they already firmly have a grasp on.
kuroko's basketball

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Butt Ghost posted:

Well, Valentine was the hero of part 7.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Toriko appeals to women more than JoJo does

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

gintama

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Bad Seafood posted:

I'm glad Jotaro got a hobby.
that's not his hobby that's his gotdamn job

the stand poo poo is his hobby

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I can see that, but I wouldn't be super surprised if they decided to end it with Sheer Heart Attack either.
That'd give them two fiercely asymmetrical seasons so probably not.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Bad Seafood posted:

Good.

I mean...good.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

Good, he sucks

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I wonder if David is going to invent a reason as to why Josuke just doesn't Crazy Daimond Kira's button.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I've actually wondered about that, but my assumption would be that the button counts as its own separate object - which isn't "Broken" so there's nothing to fix and trace back.

It's a loose justification but it sorta works.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Baal posted:

Good, he sucks

Wtf

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

I've actually wondered about that, but my assumption would be that the button counts as its own separate object - which isn't "Broken" so there's nothing to fix and trace back.

It's a loose justification but it sorta works.

Yeah this probably, there are a few times where josuke makes use of that iirc.

The real question is why didn't josuke fix koichi's money

The answer is that josuke didn't think to do that lmao

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Butt Ghost posted:

I wonder if David is going to invent a reason as to why Josuke just doesn't Crazy Daimond Kira's button.

doesn't the repairs draw the pieces to himself? that would at best pull kira's jacket to him and get rid of a clue

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke's not always the most attentive when it comes to using Crazy D.

He steals a second mobile phone during Highway Star instead of fixing the one he broke first time, after all.

That's the excuse I'd run with anyway.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

He stole a second phone because he had to live up to the Joestar legacy of incidentally ruining the lives of ordinary people.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Josuke's not always the most attentive when it comes to using Crazy D.

He steals a second mobile phone during Highway Star instead of fixing the one he broke first time, after all.

That's the excuse I'd run with anyway.

And he doesn't even try to fix rohan's house when it's on fire causing him to lose all of his replica Pretty Woman furniture

not that rohan would have let him but yknow

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Kira kills random panty thief and nobody gives a gently caress, reimi probably chillin in ghost alley like "gently caress that guy"

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Ah yes the memorable character of giant crybaby who tries to kill Josuke and Okuyasu after they make him realize his potential

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

FirstAidKite posted:

Kira kills random panty thief and nobody gives a gently caress, reimi probably chillin in ghost alley like "gently caress that guy"

That's how I prefer to remember Shigekiyo's death, personally

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

It's shounen, best friends try to kill each other all the time.

What's a little murder between friends?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
There a lot of forgettable stand users in Part 4 and Fatty is among the top

Harvest is super cool tho

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Seriously.

If people think tumblr wasn't going after the art style too then i dunno what to say cuz there was and is a ton of hate in the JoJo tags.

Edit: there are tons of things josuke doesn't fix but can throughout and i want to think of it as something like 'he's had a stand since he was really little bit didn't fully grasp its potential til he was a teenager' but then he whips out stuff like punching through his mom.

Okuyasu Nijimura fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Dec 21, 2015

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Baal posted:

There a lot of forgettable stand users in Part 4 and Fatty is among the top

Harvest is super cool tho

He's an adorable possibly mentally challenged child who's first friends ever were our pro tags and he let the money get to his head. He's a sweet innocent baby who died because we couldn't protect him and he's one of araki's favorites for a reason.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Part 6taro exists in EoH but isn't playable (as a character or a costume).
Fix this travesty for the western release or cancel it outright.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Dec 21, 2015

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I bet he'll be DLC later on.

I hope they make an OVA where everyone sits down and tell Josuke all the poo poo he could've fixed to make everyone's lives much better.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

He's an adorable possibly mentally challenged child who's first friends ever were our pro tags and he let the money get to his head. He's a sweet innocent baby who died because we couldn't protect him and he's one of araki's favorites for a reason.

Literally no one cared about that character or ever discussed him until he was added to a video game at which point they proceeded to whine about him being playable because he's in like six chapters and most of his interaction with the cast was being an antagonist rear end until Josuke and Okuyasu get him to stop. He's also really gross looking and his voice in ASB is terrible, the only thing memorable about him is how hard Kira loving destroys him, because it's super brutal.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Baal posted:

Toriko appeals to women more than JoJo does

nobody cares about toriko

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I don't feel so strongly about him but he is most definitely not adorable lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

his arc was one of the best parts of part 4 in that it encapsulated a lot of what made part 4 fun . the protagonists use their earth-shattering powers to argue about money, steal loose change, and try to bilk the lottery.