Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I am jealous of both of you. Those are all my waifu.

Anybody here buy Loki and you didn't even want it? I got caught in the moment and purchased it without wanting to.

Went Sexual Chocolate after the purchase. Make it rain make it shower.

Me idk why I do anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Aralan posted:

I don't particularly give a poo poo about Loki, I just know he's supposed to be pro mode for alliance battle at 6*. Anyway I bought his pack and now he's stuck at 5* till whenever I get around to getting him more bios

There is a universal pack coming soon. You can get him closer. Edge him near. Soon towards a star explosion of joy and perfection.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I don't know why I care about his alliance battle performance either, I'm in a pubby alliance and I usually only participate enough to avoid getting kicked out

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Aralan join the goons. That's dumb.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Is there a spot? I could make one. Have a guy sitting at 5 days not logged

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Zab has to kick one.

Mr Hootington posted:

He has a lot that need culling?

I don't know. Zaboron if you got anybody at 10 days, boot them. We have homeless goons.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Aralan posted:

I don't know why I care about his alliance battle performance either, I'm in a pubby alliance and I usually only participate enough to avoid getting kicked out

Then join a goon alliance?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

He has a lot that need culling?

Verno5x
Aug 23, 2003

CRAFT OR DIE

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I thought I put that in. Let me check. If not, I'll take the link now.

Edit: yeah it's at the bottom

https://www.reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/3olmww/how_hard_are_various_characters_to_farm/

Ugh....thanks. I missed that link when I read the OP. I'm just starting this game but if I like it I'll be applying to one of the alliances.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I, too, need the goon alliance

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Fine I quit my public alliance someone tell me which alliance to join in 24 hours thanks

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
One at 8 days at dr. goon, I could kick him

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I can't way to be at least a level 21 alliance. Can start inviting more goons.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I, too, need the goon alliance

I made a spot just for you on Goonlactus.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

HUMAN FISH posted:

One at 8 days at dr. goon, I could kick him

Yeah if you're at 8 days and this amazing sale is going on, you can make the kick. And Prel is inactive too just FYI. He got too spergy with spreadsheets he told me lol. He couldn't put the game down.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
Being at home with the flu owns because now I can eat ALL THE GARLIC

edit wrong thread but anyway

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

How wonderful you must smell

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Drythe posted:

How wonderful you must smell

Hopefully the garlic is covering it up

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

If you aren't eating garlic and playing all the marvel games, please re-evaluate your life.

I think we have many new goons joining the game but not ready for a 5th alliance.

I think with us at least, if we keep chugging along, we will be able to start inviting some more people in a few weeks. We are approaching level 11 alliance.

Also, we are at 8% for our Alliance Battle. Really cool group of goons too (love you all from Marvel Heroes). Makes the game even better.

Not to mention, I really like the Alliance Battle mode too. It would be amazing in MH.

sakeyake
Feb 1, 2004

My waifu rotation is shaping up nicely. I know I'm going to regret skipping Loki's package if/when he gets a Lady Loki uniform.

Hobo
Dec 12, 2007

Forum bum
Spider-man, Silk, and Black Cat on a team gives 4 team up bonuses before the star bonus.

Is that worth building up as a team?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Got 6* Loki still bought the Loki pack, better invest in his lv15-20 gear which costs bios to rank up.:smugdog:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

^^: HAHAHAHAHA :captainpop:

That actually is a very solid team. I think people get deterred away from Black Cat because she is very hard to farm.

This sale should help.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

They are running out of waifus. Gender swap is all we have left. Soon we will have the furry versions. That is a double edged sword. Peter porker and throg on one hand. Monkey speedball on the other. Maybe we would get ms. Lion

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

so many waifus so little time

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Wow I'm jelly of that near 6* Elsa. That's top waifu material for sure.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

HUMAN FISH posted:

so many waifus so little time

oh my :chanpop:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

And then blade and thor

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
They fixed Blade's Leadership skill in this patch if you have his uniform he can DPS and heal a fair amount.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Drythe posted:

And then blade and thor

One is vampire the other is aryan perfection. Waifu perfection both.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm starting to do really well in timeline battle, but it's got me wondering how the people in the top rankings get the scores they have. I'm around 3200 points, and fight only people on the top of my list. I'm only making ~40-41 points per fight. How in the world do the people at the top have scores of 8000? Do the rewards suddenly spike at some point? At the rate I'm going, a perfect season with 15 fights a day would max me out around 5000 points

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Mr Hootington posted:

They are running out of waifus. Gender swap is all we have left. Soon we will have the furry versions. That is a double edged sword. Peter porker and throg on one hand. Monkey speedball on the other. Maybe we would get ms. Lion

they will never run out of waifus they just keep creating new ones

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Aralan posted:

I'm starting to do really well in timeline battle, but it's got me wondering how the people in the top rankings get the scores they have. I'm around 3200 points, and fight only people on the top of my list. I'm only making ~40-41 points per fight. How in the world do the people at the top have scores of 8000? Do the rewards suddenly spike at some point? At the rate I'm going, a perfect season with 15 fights a day would max me out around 5000 points

They refresh for 30 per day. That's how.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Battleworld schedule:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

they will never run out of waifus they just keep creating new ones

Use the ones you have first!

She would fill two holes.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Just remember too goons.

For reference:

Tomorrow is the biggest sale of them all. 6* tickets for 1950 crystals.

Go all in on this.

Week 2 sales for the whales to plan their buys:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

They refresh for 30 per day. That's how.

Oh, I never even saw that was an option. Sure explains how they're around twice what I would've thought the limit was. As long as you crack the top 50 it wouldn't even cost you anything (unless that refresh count scales up)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Battleworld schedule:

They have abandoned three star and below I see.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Just remember too goons.

For reference:

Tomorrow is the biggest sale of them all. 6* tickets for 1950 crystals.

Go all in on this.

Week 2 sales for the whales to plan their buys:

Thor, antman, and scream guy. Plus tickets. Tomorrow I get a second mortgage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Uhh maintenance !?

• Locked thread