Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Well my wife is a full time mom so that'd be hard to make work :v:

Oh. Well I guess that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

fsif posted:

(For real, though, there's a significant segment of the Bills fan base that thinks Tyrod is unclutch and that we need to move on.)

they can go to hell. for reals.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Intruder posted:

Well my wife is a full time mom so that'd be hard to make work :v:

You patriarchal sonofabitch! :argh:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Teddybear posted:

N: In a case involving an Asian-American band satirically named "the Slants," the Federal Circuit just struck down the disparagement clause in the laws regulating trademarks as unconstitutional regulation of speech, available in a 100+ page PDF here. This means that Washington will win their appeal and get their trademark restored. They filed an amicus brief on the case hoping for this result.

V: gently caress Dan Snyder anyway.

I like the all girl punk band the Slits

https://youtu.be/0yvwbxT80Bw

PrinceRandom fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Dec 22, 2015

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Teddybear posted:

N: In a case involving an Asian-American band satirically named "the Slants," the Federal Circuit just struck down the disparagement clause in the laws regulating trademarks as unconstitutional regulation of speech, available in a 100+ page PDF here. This means that Washington will win their appeal and get their trademark restored. They filed an amicus brief on the case hoping for this result.

I'll walk this back-- I didn't realize that Snyder's case was in a different circuit which isn't necessarily bound by this decision. If that circuit finds differently, they're probably a lock to appeal to the Supreme Court and get heard.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Teddybear posted:

Whatever, I'd rather they change it because they acknowledge it's a hosed up and bad name to have (not holding my breath on this any time soon), not because a court makes them.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Thaddius the Large posted:

Whatever, I'd rather they change it because they acknowledge it's a hosed up and bad name to have (not holding my breath on this any time soon), not because a court makes them.

Look this racist band gets to keep their name, so we should keep ours!

warcrimes posted:

You patriarchal sonofabitch! :argh:

A buddy of mine is a stay at home dad with three gradeschool aged children. He spends half his day playing xbox. #LivingtheDream

Paperback Writer posted:

He needs to be on the sidelines in some capacity when Oakland eventually makes the playoffs...

Could probably put an urn near the gatorade.

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21

Android Bicyclist posted:

N: Saints CB Brandon Browner breaks NFL record for most penalties in a season during last night's loss to the Lions.

V: Calvin Johnson had only 1 catch for 19 yards that game. Don't know why they didn't try matching Megatron up against Browner, unless they were worried Browner would try some shady poo poo to injure Johnson.

It seemed like browner was on Calvin most of the night to me. It looks like Calvin is hurt and they are using him as a decoy again.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Elephanthead posted:

Who is Tyrod's agent? Those TV were probably free.

this is what I thought too. I've seen these pictures posted a ton on social media already so I imagine Samsung gave him a really good deal (if he even had to pay at all)

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

NC-17 posted:

Look this racist band gets to keep their name, so we should keep ours!

If this means Snyder tries to field a team of all Native American players to try and legitimize the name I'm all for it, especially because knowing him it'd be all guys in brownface and a few white dudes claiming to be 1/32 Cherokee.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Some type of construction has started at Hollywood Park in Inglewood, aka Stan Kroenke's land.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Thaddius the Large posted:

If this means Snyder tries to field a team of all Native American players to try and legitimize the name I'm all for it, especially because knowing him it'd be all guys in brownface and a few white dudes claiming to be 1/32 Cherokee.

Pretty sure they'd be in redface.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

good to see you posting again now that the hawks are once again in contention

Same thing as last season, seahawks doubters are looking stupid now.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Ross Angeles posted:

Some type of construction has started at Hollywood Park in Inglewood, aka Stan Kroenke's land.

Everything not directly related to the stadium is free to start construction whenever they feel like including shops, restaurants, etc. There's not much to read into it other than what was already known, that the Inglewood project is well ahead of Carson.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

Brees in walking boot, MRI coming.

Might have been his last game as a Saint.

:sigh:

If he's out, put Garrett Grayson in there for the last two games. What would we learn by watching Matt Flynn?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Silly Burrito posted:

:sigh:

If he's out, put Garrett Grayson in there for the last two games. What would we learn by watching Matt Flynn?

That life's unfair

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Teddybear posted:

Happy for Redskins fans today. Good news.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Chichevache posted:

Pretty sure they'd be in redface.

You're assuming Snyder would actually spring for redface instead of paying the kid next door five bucks to fetch a bucket of mud.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Five bucks? Whoa dude, Snyder isn't made out of money

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Four whole dollars? What do you need three dollars for?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Blackmon just can't stay away from the sauce.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Adlai Stevenson posted:

You're assuming Snyder would actually spring for redface instead of paying the kid next door five bucks to fetch a bucket of mud.

Or they can just rub their faces on FedEx field for free.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Tell the truth.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Football Outsides concludes that Mario Williams just doesn't give a gently caress: http://www.footballoutsiders.com/any-given-sunday/2015/any-given-sunday-redskins-over-bills

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
This is random but a long time ago someone posted a before and after pic of russel wilson before and after ciara. He had like jeans and a tucked in polo or something on in one, and the other he was like im skinny leather jeans and a jacket with boots and big rear end headphones.

Does anyone know what im talking about and can post/link pics

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

For 2 whole dollars I could buy and sell Washington

gently caress RG3, I don't want him

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Dinosaurs and guns?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
News:

Views:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chromatic posted:

News:

Views:

Chiefs are making the AFCCG. :toxx:

Nov 6, 2002

The Chiefs winning streak:

Landry Jones Steelers
Lions
Peyton "worst performance of his career" Manning/Osweiler Broncos
Chargers
Bills
Raiders
Chargers
Ravens

Remainder of their schedule:
Browns
Raiders

They are going to get shithoused in January.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Just one playoff win is all I want this year, anything else is the biggest football bonus I could conceive.'

Edit: ^^^ Nah, if they lose it'll be a close game.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

NC-17 posted:

The Chiefs winning streak:

Landry Jones Steelers
Lions
Peyton "worst performance of his career" Manning/Osweiler Broncos
Chargers
Bills
Raiders
Chargers
Ravens

Remainder of their schedule:
Browns
Raiders

They are going to get shithoused in January.

Alex Smith is gonna shove that "narrative" up your behind come January. With 3 yard passes all over the place he is gonna beat the brakes off the AFC.

Nov 6, 2002

It's not a narrative to say they've beat lovely opponents if all their opponents were lovely.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

NC-17 posted:

It's not a narrative to say they've beat lovely opponents if all their opponents were lovely.

They can only play who they are scheduled. There are no easy games in the NFL especially division rivalries.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

NC-17 posted:

But that works for just about anyone in this year of bad teams. If the Patriots beat the jets on the road, that'll be their.... 2nd(?) 3rd(?) most impressive win this year.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

:stwoon:

Kalli posted:

But that works for just about anyone in this year of bad teams. If the Patriots beat the jets on the road, that'll be their.... 2nd(?) 3rd(?) most impressive win this year.

They defeated that juggernaut of a team from Houston

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Waroduce posted:

This is random but a long time ago someone posted a before and after pic of russel wilson before and after ciara. He had like jeans and a tucked in polo or something on in one, and the other he was like im skinny leather jeans and a jacket with boots and big rear end headphones.

Does anyone know what im talking about and can post/link pics

Thought there was a bigger version than this

Nov 6, 2002

African AIDS cum posted:

They can only play who they are scheduled. There are no easy games in the NFL especially division rivalries.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3746521&pagenumber=25&perpage=40#post451591975

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

Don't ruin my narrative.

• Locked thread