Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

ArfJason posted:

here a picture of a wrestler?? whaat??

Wrestling is a meme now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's just a wonderful picture, for Rock fans, is all.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Thanks for Ys I + II elfbutt, installing it now. merry christmas

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its cool how the limitations of the MIi creator encourage you to think outside to the box and turn eyebrows upside down into moustacghe and stuff like that. That said, your rendition of the Rock is fairly by the books.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Wrestling is a meme now.

seems lolrandom to me its just look at this guy? what teh gently caress? are all americans like this? o.O

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looking at the full list of deals blows because I already have a blue bar that says I own most of them, on the pictures... Curse my poor spending habits...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Looking at the full list of deals blows because I already have a blue bar that says I own most of them, on the pictures... Curse my poor spending habits...

im glad i have a lovely currency cause it means i never go on crazy sprees and puts a bit of a buffer... now which of my 20 steam gifts i bought over the past 5 years do i open

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

seems lolrandom to me its just look at this guy? what teh gently caress? are all americans like this? o.O

It perfectly captures the essence of 90s Rocky Maivia while being a sort of subtle 'civilian' photo of him. If you don't appreciate it well whatever, maybe your not a fan of The Rock or something.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
pictures of wrestlers with fanny packs is classic

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't believe I'm being tempted by the deal on Elder Scrolls Online. [quickly goes to the next page of deals]

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

elf help book posted:

pictures of wrestlers with fanny packs is classic

i wonder if he has a gameboy .. color? advance? in there

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Since no one else did it I'm going to go through this and list some deals I think are worthy of at least consideration. Starting with...

Undertale of course...

MGS5, I guess if you don't already have it well here you go.

Probably some of the Quake 2 engine star wars games since their like 5 cents right now.

Cities Skylines for 12 dollars.

Binding of isaac if you don't own it I guess.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can probably have 2.49 worth of fun playing Trouble in Terrorist Town a few times in Garry's Mod. It's kind of funny that Stalker SOC and Stalker COP are both more money than Clear Sky which came out in between them and wasn't marketed as an expansion pack or a semi-important title or anything really, but now their all 50% off.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thank you for d4 evil eagle, i really liked deadly premonition

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Final Fantasy 7 for 6 bucks. Warning: This version I believe has a more modern translation which kind of sucks rear end about it unfortunately.

For 4.59 you can drive around Europe listening to ukrainian pop radio stations, in Euro Truck Simulator 2. 15% off Dirt Rally is a joke but it's a good one.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It perfectly captures the essence of 90s Rocky Maivia while being a sort of subtle 'civilian' photo of him. If you don't appreciate it well whatever, maybe your not a fan of The Rock or something.

wrestling was never very popular in argentina (I dont think wwe broadcasted here until some years ago) not even mexican lucha libre but we did have this awful poo poo called 100% lucha

maybe im just not the target but im puzzled at people just posting a picture of a wrestle man just standing there and going LOL fuckin LMAO!!! v:shobon:v

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Final Fantasy 7 for 6 bucks. Warning: This version I believe has a more modern translation which kind of sucks rear end about it unfortunately.

For 4.59 you can drive around Europe listening to ukrainian pop radio stations, in Euro Truck Simulator 2. 15% off Dirt Rally is a joke but it's a good one.

FF7 on steam has the original translation.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

FF7 on steam has the original translation.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SPORE Creepy & Cute Parts Pack for only 4.99.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mount & Blade Warband for 2.99, heavily modded with the Brytenwalda total conversion 6th century British Isles mod is a drat steal. But who doesn't own that already,.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

SPORE Creepy & Cute Parts Pack for only 4.99.

sims 4 only $20 on origin oh yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

sims 4 only $20 on origin oh yeah

Awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought Way of the Samurai 4 and it looks cool but I haven't played yet but now it's 12.49.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Quake Live which went from Freemium back to just a buy it once game is now 1.99 which is pretty good if you were one of those people who were like LOL! 10 DOLLARS FOR QUAKE 3 IN 2015?! ROFL!. Note: If you have ever had a subscription to the game, at least on Steam, I believe you already own it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or if you tell them that you were a subbed member before I think they'll send you a steam key.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

thank you for d4 evil eagle, i really liked deadly premonition

Enjoy, just doing my part to get season 2 made.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dirt 3 complete edition is a fairly deece racing game. A little simmy so it probably doesn't fit In Training's request. I guess I'm going to look at my games and see if I have any recommendations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Evil Within is probably alright for Silent Hill fans or whatever, it's 8.99 down from 59.99 now.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pillars of Eternity for 18 bucks is pretty good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uhh as for racing games, I was kind of into Test Drive Unlimited 2 which is sort of a hybrid of sim and arcade, kinda like a little more simmy Burnout Paradise.. Trackmania 2 of course, which is on sale for 50% off it looks like. TDU2 is 4.99 atm.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Sonic version of Mario Kart is 4.99 atm, as well, and it's pretty good for a Mario Kart style game you can play on PC with your homies.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Dustforce is 2.50 right now, if you're the type of cretin that doesn't have dustforce yet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy poo poo! Ratz Instagib 2.0 is a mere 1.34, or 3.74 for a 4-pack! Awesome!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PAC MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle is 3.74.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

PAC MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle is 3.74.

good poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think ive bought 3 different people the hexcells complete pack

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lovely Planet which was close to my favorite game of uhhh probably that I played this year or was it last year. Probably last year, for 2.99.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm trying to figure out what happened to my videos of me getting some sick times on Lovely Planet and showing off the game. Ah well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJe-OIlOg1o Here's one of the last levels in the game.

But, most of the levels are cool even in the beginning since you can do stuff like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kfRPjiOG_A where you be all creative about the platforming and such and the game seems to encourage it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's a game called "Order of Battle: Pacific" but the picture says

Order of Battle
      PACIFIC
BATTLE of BRITAIN

Which is absolutely looney. The game is 34.79 though.

• Locked thread