Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Why am I not surprised that Donald Trump hand writes in ALL CAPS.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

omg what happened to this thread?

Yeah, sorry, that was partially my fault.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Shakugan posted:

i imagined it being like Ray Smuckles' handwriting

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

paranoid randroid posted:

if you do not have an orientation that meets the guidelines on form 3113-EZ, one will be assigned to you

I'm bisexual, but I have a penis. Do I qualify for 3113-EZ benefits, or am I too privileged?

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
My unscientific facebook poll now has 114 respondents. 42% Hillary, 38% Trump, 21% other/none/kill me now.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jan 22, 2016

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The Kingfish posted:

Im sure all of this manufactured outrage will not lead to more backlash :downs:

Lol if you don't think goading Trump into being as much of a boorish rear end in a top hat as possible is the loving plan

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Joementum posted:

Jeb! is a regifter. The worst. Just terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_m8IWk-K7c

"A good WWII book about how America saved western civilization *chortle*"

e: He looks like he's about to have a breakdown after that last question

quadrophrenic fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Dec 23, 2015

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Shakugan posted:

Lowercase letters are LOSERS!

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

paranoid randroid posted:

i imagined it being like Ray Smuckles' handwriting

_-= DONALD TRUMP =-_

Zombie Chow
Jun 17, 2010

We interrupt this program to increase dramatic tension.

quadrophrenic posted:

"A good WWII book about how America saved western civilization *chortle*"

e: He looks like he's about to have a breakdown after that last question

Poor Jeb, he even gets nervous when answering non-serious questions.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fox Ironic posted:

I'm bisexual, but I have a penis. Do I qualify for 3113-EZ benefits, or am I too privileged?

mmm, no im afraid youll have to fill out the extended 3113 and include the 3077 waiver paperwork, which you can pick up from a location halfway across the county between the hours of 3-4 pm on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

If schlonged is a synonym for "losing big," it actually does make sense as a euphemism for "raped" in the Xbox sense.

I doubt Trump meant anything by it, but the defense of it is pretty fascinating. "Screwed" or "hosed" doesn't make sense because that implies unfairness. Bernie Sanders is really getting screwed by the DNC.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Forget draft Romney, the GOP should draft Austin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUnVDs7PmLk

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Joementum posted:

So the First Noel is named after his daughter?

Huh.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Huckabee pissed that his marks have found another candidate:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

He's not wrong! The kiddie table debates are stupid. Better to just leave Rand and the other losers out altogether.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Oh poo poo, someone accidentally installed the Mittbot OS into Rubio.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

The South Park pc stuff makes sense when you realize that the biggest sin according to Trey and Matt is giving a poo poo about anything whatsoever.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

I may be mistaken, but I believe today's CNN/ORC poll putting Rand in sixth will probably be enough to get him to the big boy debate.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
New CNN poll out

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Whether Trump knew it or not, there's a long history of American politicians exploiting fear of miscegenation, particularly the image of black men raping white women.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

DaveWoo posted:

New CNN poll out

Is JEB!!! gonna be at the kiddie table? I can't believe how excited I am about the JEB!!! campaign!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Trump is at an all time high on RCP, what a great Christmas present. :unsmith:

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

jackofarcades posted:

If schlonged is a synonym for "losing big," it actually does make sense as a euphemism for "raped" in the Xbox sense.
does that mean Trump has been teabagging Jeb! for the last 3 months?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Rubio's done a thing hitting out on Cruz:

quote:

“It’s not personal,” Rubio told New Hampshire radio host Jack Heath. “Look, I think what it is is, obviously, there’s a difference between principle and calculation. And I think Ted has shown throughout his career that he’s been calculating in his position on some issues. Immigration is one of them, but it’s not just immigration. It’s national security.”
“It’s what he says in New York to a fundraiser and then what he says in a speech in Iowa,” Rubio said, alluding to Cruz telling donors at New York fundraiser in December that he would not make opposing gay marriage a “top-three priority.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/christophermassie/rubio-hits-cruz-theres-a-difference-between-principle-and-ca#.wtOwxdG3N

So this is what Huckabee was tweeting about...

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Chris Cillizza has the worst hot takes, I don't even know why he wakes up in the morning

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

DaveWoo posted:

New CNN poll out

Imagine if we've already seen Rubio's peak and fall.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Rocks posted:

does that mean Trump has been teabagging Jeb! for the last 3 months?

Only in the Xbox sense, which is totally a thing and not goony as gently caress.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Michael Corleone posted:

Is JEB!!! gonna be at the kiddie table? I can't believe how excited I am about the JEB!!! campaign!

Criteria is to be in the top six candidates in any of the five most recent live-caller national polls OR be in the top five in the five most recent polls in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Paul and Bush are close enough for the 6/7 spot that they will probably trade off in enough polls to both make the stage. The only real question is whether Kasich or Fiorina can find a lucky poll out of New Hampshire that has them in 5th.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

If it looks like Jeb is going to be bumped there's a good chance they'll bend the rules to let him in, like they did Paul last time.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Joementum posted:

So Jeb! is asked what is worse, regifting or Xmas Eve shopping, and he states he does both. How exciting!

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Montasque posted:

Rubio's done a thing hitting out on Cruz:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/christophermassie/rubio-hits-cruz-theres-a-difference-between-principle-and-ca#.wtOwxdG3N

So this is what Huckabee was tweeting about...

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/ted-cruz-gay-marriage-secret-audio-217090

Politico got a tape of Cruz pandering to the gay elite in Manhattan (still using the religious liberty coded language).

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Damnit Rubio, you were supposed to be the chosen one :smith:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

"Normal people, on the other hand, were appalled, "

This appeal to "normalcy" irks me. No one except click-bait media sites gave a poo poo that trump said schlonged, and only hosed up people like the writer of that article associates it with black men raping white women.

Honestly what kind of person sexualizes Hillary anyway? loving weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Logikv9 posted:

Damnit Rubio, you were supposed to be the chosen one :smith:

Things are pretty grim when Rand Paul is starting to look like "the sane option."

• Locked thread