Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Ahaha OK good. I'll still finish drawing this new one if you'd like :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kweh
Jul 20, 2006

ROYAL
STRAIGHT
FLUSH
Thanks for the goony Christmas, Santa.

http://imgur.com/8ar7pH3

http://imgur.com/PJMeYoR

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

That second link es broken

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ChubbyThePhat posted:

That second link es broken

works for me

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

Bad Tabletop Opinions Haver

Kweh posted:

a beautiful triplet of dickbutts.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Ahaha OK good. I'll still finish drawing this new one if you'd like :3:

Sure dude

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Hey just saying my SS got half their gifts, kinda don't want a month probation so if they want to post half their poo poo now would be cool

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Hey just saying my SS got half their gifts, kinda don't want a month probation so if they want to post half their poo poo now would be cool

Don'tworry, crow already knows we got stuff and that more is in the mail.

FirstAidKite posted:

Received the first of several packages from my secret santa, I'll post photos later though because we don't really have a good camera :I

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.

Kweh posted:

You're welcome.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

y'all know the deadline for probations is january 15th, right

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Please refer to one of my many posts saying it'll be late.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
:negative: noooooo not freaking January 15th lol :siren: :gonk:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AgjUogZNHQ

Here's the overly long unboxing of the stuff Droyer sent me. We've eaten all the sweeties (the soft santa things were great), and drank the JULMUST with an indian takeaway the night the stuff arrived. Really enjoyed reading GITS as well - interesting to see how it was different to the films and series.

I've had to hide the little Mamegoma thing from my cats because they bodyslam it whenever they see it.

Cheers, droyer!

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Chas McGill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AgjUogZNHQ

Here's the overly long unboxing of the stuff Droyer sent me. We've eaten all the sweeties (the soft santa things were great), and drank the JULMUST with an indian takeaway the night the stuff arrived. Really enjoyed reading GITS as well - interesting to see how it was different to the films and series.

I've had to hide the little Mamegoma thing from my cats because they bodyslam it whenever they see it.

Cheers, droyer!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! To be honest i feel a bit bad about getting you a manga instead of something more creative. I was hoping i could find a small tachikoma toy or something, but no luck.

Also, what did you think of the julmust? I'd love to hear a non-swede's perspective

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

https://youtu.be/XNSA777KT68

As requested by my Santa. We were exhausted at this point because we were watching my little brother.

everythingWasBees fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Dec 20, 2015

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

everythingWasBees posted:

https://youtu.be/XNSA777KT68

As requested by my Santa. We were exhausted at this point because we were watching my little brother.

:3:

merry christmas

There's another gift on the way that KCB bought for you but unfortunately it isn't going to arrive until midjanuary to early february :(

Also you were turning the crank the wrong way!!!

Kinky Cookie Bunny
Apr 1, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

:3:

merry christmas

There's another gift on the way that KCB bought for you but unfortunately it isn't going to arrive until midjanuary to early february :(

Also you were turning the crank the wrong way!!!

Also kite drew little pictures of us on the box!!! The big box!! The main one!! Merry Christmas mr bees!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Droyer posted:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! To be honest i feel a bit bad about getting you a manga instead of something more creative. I was hoping i could find a small tachikoma toy or something, but no luck.

Also, what did you think of the julmust? I'd love to hear a non-swede's perspective
I was very happy with the gifts.

I liked the julmust - the malt and spices give it a nice festive taste, although it's a bit too sweet for me to have frequently. I suppose the closest thing I've had to it would be root beer. It would go well with rum.

On the wiki article it said that some people buy it in glass bottles and age it for a year - have you done that?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Chas McGill posted:

I was very happy with the gifts.

I liked the julmust - the malt and spices give it a nice festive taste, although it's a bit too sweet for me to have frequently. I suppose the closest thing I've had to it would be root beer. It would go well with rum.

On the wiki article it said that some people buy it in glass bottles and age it for a year - have you done that?

I have not, nor was I aware that was done

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
So, I finally had my packages redelivered, and it turns out the one from Australia was from my VSS!

I was surprised by "biscuits" but then I remembered that they use the Queen's English down under so it's just cookies.

Sure enough...

Considering how pretty much the only Australian confection we get here in Japan are TamTams, a bit of variety is most welcome.

And beneath all that was something cute but crude(?????)

Thanks a lot, Knorth! I'll be sure to enjoy everything!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

leather fedora posted:

And beneath all that was something cute but crude(?????)

fuckin' australia.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What the poo poo? What the hell was so racy in Nichijou that it needed a label?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh lmbo maybe the BL stuff.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

The Devil Tesla posted:

What the poo poo? What the hell was so racy in Nichijou that it needed a label?

Freaky stuff with goats.

You know, hardcore wrestling and all that.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i suppose i should post a lil update: got my gifts this weekend but i haven't opened them yet, will definitely have my post up by wednesday. or tomorrow at the earliest

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's tempting to open my gifts but Christmas is only 4 days away.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:)

I hope you like everything :) Have a good Christmas!

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Just got mine. I'll open it a little later.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

The shirt!

L O V
E L I
V E !

The decals!

Nico! Thanks, friend!

You're welcome! Glad you like it! :)

I think subtle shirts are the best so I tried to find something acceptable for you.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

A Box Came With My SA UserName On It In The Mail (warning: big pictures, bad cameraman)

what could be in it

some sort of plastic bags, I see, let's build them and see what we get

Sol Badgirl, rocking out and not giving a single care (for some reason the belt doesn't want to fasten together properly, I'll probably glue it later)

Bridget stop that's lewd

Slayer, being a Dandy Vampire Guy (you can't see it very well but he actually comes with a pipe in his mouth)

I-no, re-enacting her win pose and being an impure woman (this one's got boobs in it)

This picture probably turned out the worst, sorry Jam for my terrible photography skills

Venom, looking more like a Chippendales model than an assassin as usual (this one probably turned out as my favorite of the bunch)

And then here's a picture of everybody together, plus the old Johnny figure I have laying around (RIP right arm and sword) and my Sol BigGuy statue

Thanks Santa, this stuff is really cool, I always appreciate more Guilty Gear merch

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I finally picked up my package, sorry for the wait!

Internet words

Confirmed not full of bees

Why you wrap so nice?

MOTHERFUCKING ART BOOK YESSSSSSS

Boota makes an appearance!

Also joined by Guts from KLK!

Thanks for the swag Brownieftw! I'm re-arranging my shelf at the moment for stuffed dudes and am pouring over this art book because :drat:

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

ChubbyThePhat posted:

I finally picked up my package, sorry for the wait!

Internet words

Confirmed not full of bees

Why you wrap so nice?

MOTHERFUCKING ART BOOK YESSSSSSS

Boota makes an appearance!

Also joined by Guts from KLK!

Thanks for the swag Brownieftw! I'm re-arranging my shelf at the moment for stuffed dudes and am pouring over this art book because :drat:

Glad you like it! My reaction when I saw how thick the art book was, was :drat:. I didn't look at how many pages it was until after it arrived. 136 pages of it all. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Oh hey, a package came.

Alright, let's see what we've got and definitely not completely forget I'd gotten it for like a full day and a half because I was busy with family stuff.

First up is some adorable looking Kirby candy and some kind of Touhou/Madoka CD that looks amazing and I'll probably be listening to forever. Good start!

Next is the coolest deck of cards I've ever gotten or seen.

You know, Nintendo was actually a playing card company before they made videogames so this is actually really cool on multiple levels, and furthermore...:spergin:

Next up are some really neat looking Monogatari towels.

Why hello there Nadeko, Hachikuji, and Kanbaru. Looking good as always today.
Alright, looks like there's one last thing in he-

Oh god...

Oh hell yes.

This...This will do nicely.

Thank you so much! Everything is great and wonderful and I've had this stupid goofy smile stuck on my face for like an hour now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Merry Christmas Festive Ougi.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
I only now realized I forgot to add in a card or whatnot, but I'm glad you liked everything! I was actually a little torn on what to get you Monogatari-wise since there's just so much stuff to choose from. (I mostly got the Ougi figure to kind of balance out the overall cuteness levels of the package lol)

But yeah, good to see it was well-received!

leather fedora fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Dec 23, 2015

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I've been paid so I can finally afford things to send.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I've also been informed that the card I received would have been better with the word "nicely" instead of "nice"

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
A package is here!

Inside is.....
Ahaha what, a comiket bag? The bottom is also torn apparently. :shrug:

Never heard of this before, but CAPTAIN NINTENDO!

Digital artbook for anime it looks like! Not familiar with this person.

Last, but by far the best: a couple Fate/ misc artbooks, and a fate/zero materials artbook!

Doesn't look to be a card in here anywhere. Thanks mystery california goon!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

well, i suppose it's a good thing i waited to post, since my gifts unexpectedly increased over the past couple days!

first, a game from my steam wishlist!

and where there once were two boxes, there now are three...

...all nicely wrapped to be opened over the holiday weekend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.

Brownieftw posted:

A package is here!

Inside is.....
Ahaha what, a comiket bag? The bottom is also torn apparently. :shrug:

Doesn't look to be a card in here anywhere. Thanks mystery california goon!

Crud, the p19 bag got torn in transit? I will pack the next one better, she's been a guest at my convention before and I'm getting her C89 pack next. Glad you like the Fate stuff! I tried to find you the wind up Bersercar but it is hard to find these days.

• Locked thread