Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

*clutches chest* n-no... not like this...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Immortan posted:

It's especially comical watching :shillary: feign moral outrage over this remark by declaring it's degrading to women when she accepts tens of millions through the Clinton Foundation from Islamic theocracies who force women to walk around in bags, throw acid in their faces, FGM, etc.

Yeah, they should be giving that money to republicans, who support those things!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

blablablabla posted:

They passed Obama care so yeah they did do something

they passed an insurance industry smorgasbord and called it healthcare reform

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Who What Now posted:

Yeah, they should be giving that money to republicans, who support those things!

They do suck a mean Saudi dick yes

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Who What Now posted:

Which is why Jeb! is at 3 percent!

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

paranoid randroid posted:

as long as it edges out "cuck", hell, ill allow it

schlucked

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
Even if you hate Donald Trump, you should be thankful that he has prevented any chance of a Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, or Ben Carson presidency.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
there was never any chance of a Carson presidency tho

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Number Two Stunna posted:

Even if you hate Donald Trump, you should be thankful that he has prevented any chance of a Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, or Ben Carson presidency.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Number Two Stunna posted:

yeah but hes turned Cruz into a possibility, which is the worst

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

No it's good, get him the hell outta my state!

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

yeah but hes turned Cruz into a possibility, which is the worst

Nah it's good because that means we would get to watch Cruz get thrashed for a year

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

now im freeeee

freee faaaaalliiiiin

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

He Kept Us Safe

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

How long until Jeb! gets negative polling?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

You're a gigantic loving human being dude. I live in CA too, and guess what.. my friends are either Sanders or Paul supporters and openly laugh at Trump. I challenge then everytime.. "If you think the way he comes across is a bit ridiculous at times, I see where you're coming from, but if you would like to discuss his policies, let's go right ahead."

They then proceed to parrot INCORRECT information about Trump. THIS IS WHERE YOU STUMP THEM. STAND UP FOR TRUMP AND CONVERT THESE FAGGOTS.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

how many trump policies can dance on the head of a pin?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I blame this cycle for making /pol/ part of my morning routine.

e: hey that rhymes.

furiouskoala
Aug 4, 2007

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Kilroy posted:

Well, they couldn't have literally had a First Hundred Days since the situation you're describing lasted for 27 days. My understanding is they got a lot of poo poo done during the time, actually, but meh. You have something of a point.

I have literally no idea where you're getting this 27 days number from but it's the second time you've brought it up, it's completely incorrect and I suspect that you probably conjured it out of nothing. Democrats held the House for the entire 111th. If you insist on using the 60-seat filibuster-proof threshold to count holding the Senate, the situation existed from July 7, 2009 when Franken was confirmed until February 4, 2010 when Scott Brown was confirmed, with a 30-day gap between the time that Ted Kennedy died and his replacement was confirmed. To just shrug and say "We just couldn't do anything that we wanted in that time" is awful, despite how obstructionist the minority was being.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Donald trump is a good man. A smart man. A kind and wise man.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

mike12345 posted:

You're a gigantic loving human being dude. I live in CA too, and guess what.. my friends are either Sanders or Paul supporters and openly laugh at Trump. I challenge then everytime.. "If you think the way he comes across is a bit ridiculous at times, I see where you're coming from, but if you would like to discuss his policies, let's go right ahead."

They then proceed to parrot INCORRECT information about Trump. THIS IS WHERE YOU STUMP THEM. STAND UP FOR TRUMP AND CONVERT THESE FAGGOTS.

I'm from California. I'm not at all surprised that a trump supporter used the word human being twice in six sentences.

Do you actually think we should build a wall across Mexico and consider creating a database that all Muslims have to register in?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

mitztronic posted:

I'm from California. I'm not at all surprised that a trump supporter used the word human being twice in six sentences.

Do you actually think we should build a wall across Mexico and consider creating a database that all Muslims have to register in?

lol if you think the NSA under Obama hasn't already registered all muslims in this country. My god Bernie supporters are stupid.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mitztronic posted:

Your answering to a /pol/ copypaste nigga

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
that CA /pol/ guy is hell of mad, but id also be hell of mad if i lived in, like, irvine or w/e

maybe not mad enough to use multiple fagwords per paragraph, mind you. but id be p irate.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

It shouldn't have been so easy to find a suitable "Jeb being paddled" face, but THIS ELECTION

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Immortan posted:

lol if you think the NSA under Obama hasn't already registered all muslims everyone in this country. My god Bernie supporters are stupid.

Fixed. If you're going to call someone stupid don't be contorting facts so they match your narrative. Pop quiz: which President authorized and pushed for legislation to spy on all Americans and expand the NSA? (hint, it was days after 9/11)

"lol" at you alluding that Trump knows about what the NSA is or isn't doing. He just wants to specifically target a group of people. Something something Jews something something Germany.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

mitztronic posted:

Fixed. If you're going to call someone stupid don't be contorting facts so they match your narrative. Pop quiz: which President authorized and pushed for legislation to spy on all Americans and expand the NSA? (hint, it was days after 9/11)

"lol" at you alluding that Trump knows about what the NSA is or isn't doing. He just wants to specifically target a group of people. Something something Jews something something Germany.

Thanks for leaving in the part about stupid Bernie supporters. At least you're somewhat on the same page.

Every Mosque is already targeted by the NSA you retard. :shillary: and Bernie Panders already know this, they're saying otherwise by relying on the ignorance of their constituencies (like you) to score political points. Thankfully, it isn't working. Trump 2016.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

I'm pretty sure that should be a Hillary Clinton likeness screaming about the unacceptable language of "schlonging"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Immortan posted:

Thanks for leaving in the part about stupid Bernie supporters. At least you're somewhat on the same page.

Every Mosque is already targeted by the NSA you retard. :shillary: and Bernie Panders already know this, they're saying otherwise by relying on the ignorance of their constituencies (like you) to score political points. Thankfully, it isn't working. Trump 2016.

Why are you pretending you think it's a bad thing? Who do you think you're fooling?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Yes.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
Crossposting because this deserves to be here:

The best part of this is the reverse dogwhistle ensuring that none of his voters will get the joke

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
if anything will make America great again it's Trump topping Jeb

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

saw a Democrats for Trump bumper sticker today. didnt know it was a thing.

:getin:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Not only is Jeb a bottom, but he is a low energy bottom. Shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Not even a power bottom? Psh, I'm surprised Trump isn't bored with him yet.

• Locked thread