Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I don't want to look that up do I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
...it stands for child molestation, doesn't it?

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

LingcodKilla posted:

I don't want to look that up do I?

Turk February posted:

...it stands for child molestation, doesn't it?

I'm so sorry :smithicide:

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Serperoth posted:

That always seemed odd about MCMICHAEL to me. Like, odd, not just reprehensible and part of him being human garbage. We've all done Bad Things. I've had a beer underage, a lot of people pirate, riding buses without a ticket, stuff that's illegal, and generally socially not okay. But you generally avoid posting about that precisely cause hey, it's illegal, and what kind of shitlord brags about petty crime online? Much less like something that's considered one of the worst things you can be a part of, a very serious criminal offence, and basically marks you as the scummiest of scum. How loving BROKEN do you have to be not to just enjoy it but to be proud of it.

Pretty loving broken, but people, even hideously broken people, crave validation and the internet has created a weird world where you can find acceptance for anything provided you're selective enough. Whatever disorder, dysfunction, or damage you might have, no matter how many people condemn you or beg you to seek help, simple volume means that at least a handful will be willing to enable you. It's how you end up with backwards stuff like pro anorexia communities or groups where people who self-harm share photos of their lacerated flesh and egg each other on. I guarantee you that some small number of the people within earshot of McMichael supported him, in public or private, and he latched on to those voices as the ones worth listening to as opposed to the slew of detractors. What follows after is a sort of feedback loop of selective and cognitive bias where the person in question opens up to a larger and larger audience as they continue to dodge repercussions. They've already committed a crime and gotten away with it, and now they're talking openly and still getting away with it. In their mind, why stop?

I suppose the one upside is that this guy self-destructed before he directly harmed someone.

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 00:10 on Dec 25, 2015

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Holy poo poo this guy is deeply fundamentally broken

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

That text probably merits being hidden behind a link with a NSFW tag.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Skippy McPants posted:

Why?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Skippy McPants posted:

NMS

No one's gonna look over your shoulder and read that gibberish but it's pretty unpleasant stuff all the same.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

syscall girl posted:

NMS

No one's gonna look over your shoulder and read that gibberish but it's pretty unpleasant stuff all the same.

Yeah, that's what I was shooting for.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah Thad's a huge piece of poo poo and not like a lot of other internet weirdos who are just weird about stuff. He's a loving pedo and deserves to be in jail.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
That black man is rather unpleasant.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Skippy McPants posted:

Pretty loving broken, but people, even hideously broken people, crave validation and the internet has created a weird world where you can find acceptance for anything provided you're selective enough. Whatever disorder, dysfunction, or damage you might have, no matter how many people condemn you or beg you to seek help, simple volume means that at least a handful will be willing to enable you. It's how you end up with backwards stuff like pro anorexia communities or groups where people who self-harm share photos of their lacerated flesh and egg each other on. I guarantee you that some small number of the people within earshot of McMichael supported him, in public or private, and he latched on to those voices as the ones worth listening to as opposed to the slew of detractors. What follows after is a sort of feedback loop of selective and cognitive bias where the person in question opens up to a larger and larger audience as they continue to dodge repercussions. They've already committed a crime and gotten away with it, and now they're talking openly and still getting away with it. In their mind, why stop?

I suppose the one upside is that this guy self-destructed before he directly harmed someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RLCHcCjVcY

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's all the Same guy

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Kill them all

So? Get a degree that's worthwhile.

RIP, Ronnie James Dio.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

So? Get a degree that's worthwhile.

I feel he got that degree because he "plays mom too!" and he's "a really nice guy."

VVV I have no idea, is it? What a stupid sign. No wonder he was banned.

e:

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:48 on Dec 25, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Isn't that Recently-Banned Forums Poster Fire?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Shaved?

NSFW because of :gonk:
http://i.imgur.com/mKvA4Z3.jpg

Also, dude clearly has plugs that have been removed, which are always loving gross. Oh god, do NOT google that. :barf: I wish I could rip out my eyes now after that GIS. Though i do see a lot of people recently who've clearly taken out their plugs, and now their ears are just gross and wobbly. There was a guy on my commute for my last job who clearly has infected ones. This lobes were all red and crispy looking from dried pus.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
"Meninism." Dear lord, what a loving word.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

I feel he got that degree because he "plays mom too!" and he's "a really nice guy."

VVV I have no idea, is it? What a stupid sign. No wonder he was banned.

e:

Rusty Venture?

It must get tiresome, being a straight white man and realizing you are the only group not oppressed in some way. Which means you really are being oppressed. Right?

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Scathach posted:

That's a woman.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bismuth posted:

Holy poo poo this guy is deeply fundamentally broken

quote:

not just any 10 year old boy! A retard 10 year old boy!

Man this guys crazy

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

You don't get to bitch about society's expectation of your body when you're sporting that face & hair champ

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Wow... Robert sure has gotten fat after leaving Suicidal Tendencies.

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe

Thin Privilege posted:

Oops I missed that. Here's some new content:

There's no nudity but still :nws:

http://imgur.com/prNeqT7.jpg

OMG I am so turned on by this WTF

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Wow... Robert sure has gotten fat after leaving Suicidal Tendencies.

Had too much Pepsi.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

In the unlikely event that this person is serious, I didn't see the second Magic Mike but wasn't the first one all about how those guys were frustrated, unfulfilled and miserable despite having godlike bodies and women hanging off them all the time? That flick was super-dark and super-sad. I guess all he remembers is Channing Tatum writhing around to "Pony", which is p telling.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jlechem posted:

OMG I am so turned on by this WTF

Your a furry

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
My friend got a pigment palette for Christmas and went looking for examples of how people use some of the colors. This was one of the top hits:

Pretty Clown

Somebody has a new favorite as of 17:21 on Dec 27, 2015

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

spite house posted:

In the unlikely event that this person is serious, I didn't see the second Magic Mike but wasn't the first one all about how those guys were frustrated, unfulfilled and miserable despite having godlike bodies and women hanging off them all the time? That flick was super-dark and super-sad. I guess all he remembers is Channing Tatum writhing around to "Pony", which is p telling.

The second one is somewhat similar in theme.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Toast Museum posted:

My friend got a pigment palette for Christmas and went looking for examples of how people use some of the colors. This was one of the top hits:

Pretty Clown

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Those are some pretty big tetas for a man. That's a B cup at least

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

When those people started dating, they both agreed that wanted a huge family. They achieved that dream.

Because they and their child are huge, you see

Bored has a new favorite as of 22:43 on Dec 25, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I'm glad Shrek and Fiona found peace in their human forms

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Postal Parcel posted:

Those are some pretty big tetas for a man. That's a B cup at least

That's Stefonknee again :cripes: Executive summary: she's a Seattle transwoman, "LGBT activist" (shunned by the entire community for obvious reasons), huge weirdo and, apparently, absolutely loving everywhere since very publicly "coming out" as a 6 year old girl. She has appeared three separate times in this thread already but only I seem cursed to recognize her every time and never, ever forget her immensely cringeworthy name (yes, it's both a childish misspelling of Stephanie and some weird sex thing)

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

hackbunny posted:

That's Stefonknee again :cripes: Executive summary: she's a Seattle transwoman, "LGBT activist" (shunned by the entire community for obvious reasons), huge weirdo and, apparently, absolutely loving everywhere since very publicly "coming out" as a 6 year old girl. She has appeared three separate times in this thread already but only I seem cursed to recognize her every time and never, ever forget her immensely cringeworthy name (yes, it's both a childish misspelling of Stephanie and some weird sex thing)

Toronto. She's in Toronto :( Even Canadians can't stand her despite having an entire part of the city painted in rainbows it's so gay.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

spite house posted:

I think you are giving him too much credit in assuming he ever saw it before he started using it as a point to criticize.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Toronto. She's in Toronto :( Even Canadians can't stand her despite having an entire part of the city painted in rainbows it's so gay.

From what I've read itt, it's not the "gayness" that is the issue. But I don't know her so I can not comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

syscall girl posted:

From what I've read itt, it's not the "gayness" that is the issue. But I don't know her so I can not comment.

I was more trying to make a joke about how polite Canadians are but yeah. None of us like her. We all want her gone asap but she just won't. She probably only went public with all this little girl stuff because she's not welcome at any more support groups.

• Locked thread