Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
One way or another, you're losing blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

Cynic Jester posted:

Asahi knocking it out of the park.

I didn't get that part.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

momoka needs some help from shiho clearly

she needs to make up her mind, not fall in love with a third person.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Inflammatory posted:

Are you suggesting that Shiho isn't woman (and man) enough for anyone?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Inflammatory posted:

She needs to fall in love with every boy (except maybe Shima).

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Of course she wouldn't fall in love with Shima, it'd be creepy if she fell for her grandpa. :v:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Kyte posted:

Of course she wouldn't fall in love with Shima, it'd be creepy if she fell for her grandpa. :v:

impending gag panel confirmed

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Shugojin posted:

impending gag panel confirmed

The four guys are together and she swoons over Asahi, Oka and Sakurada sequentially. Shima is last and waits for her reaction. It's disgust.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Xelkelvos posted:

The four guys are together and she swoons over Asahi, Oka and Sakurada sequentially. Shima is last and waits for her reaction. It's disgust.

She is then led away to a squad car, handcuffed, with a jacket draped over her head as Shima :byodood:s on the ground. Onlookers question what the hell just happened. Running gag is never used again. I will never get tired of that running gag.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Im starting to think that were just going to get a grand daughter from each girl from different timelines where Asahi chose different girls.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

KoB posted:

Im starting to think that were just going to get a grand daughter from each girl from different timelines where Asahi chose different girls.

I want to see the grand-daughter from the future where Asahi chose middle-aged magical girl sensei.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

JosephWongKS posted:

I want to see the grand-daughter from the future where Asahi chose middle-aged magical girl sensei.

Dude. He's a high schooler.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

DrSunshine posted:

So's Sakurada.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Are.. we sure on that?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Mindblast posted:

Are.. we sure on that?

He's called the Buddha and Buddha was known for his baby-like face.

I think.

I don't know much about Buddhism.

Maybe if we just shaved that stubble off...

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

But at least he looks old enough.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Mindblast posted:

Are.. we sure on that?

Yes. Sakurada is the same age as Asahi and Oka. It's Shima who is a year older.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

DrSunshine posted:

Well, they could wait until he's out of high school. Wouldn't affect the time-travel/future thing, by its very nature. That said I'm pretty sure that alternate timeline thing isn't going on here, so, that's not a major concern.

Also Asahi's sister (Kuromine-chan? I don't remember her actual name) is totally the right pick for ninja girl. I mean, assuming she doesn't just not get into a relationship, despite falling in love with everyone, because, you know, the whole probably-from-the-future thing and that possibly causing a time paradox or something. Unless of course her going back in time is already factored into the future she's from, in which case, good luck in whatever it is you're trying to do, ninja girl.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Roland Jones posted:

Well, they could wait until he's out of high school. Wouldn't affect the time-travel/future thing, by its very nature. That said I'm pretty sure that alternate timeline thing isn't going on here, so, that's not a major concern.

Also Asahi's sister (Kuromine-chan? I don't remember her actual name) is totally the right pick for ninja girl. I mean, assuming she doesn't just not get into a relationship, despite falling in love with everyone, because, you know, the whole probably-from-the-future thing and that possibly causing a time paradox or something. Unless of course her going back in time is already factored into the future she's from, in which case, good luck in whatever it is you're trying to do, ninja girl.

Sister's name is Mei.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

DrSunshine posted:

Ain't nothing that says it can't happen a few years down the road. :q:

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I prefer sistermine. :v:

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Chapter 107's up: http://bato.to/reader#50ae6eaeeefc1a07

Enjoy!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I was unaware that NINJAS ON KITES :ninja: were a thing.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

StandardVC10 posted:

I was unaware that NINJAS ON KITES :ninja: were a thing.

Thankfully, they maintained historical accuracy by having NINJAS ON PTERODACTYLS.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Also, I am reminded that I haven't seen the dentist in a while. Wouldn't hurt to check up on that.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I cracked up at every transition of Youko

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

BESET BY DISASTER

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
How is every chapter continuously so loving good

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Poor Youko :cry: she had it the worst this chapter.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Poor Youko :cry: she had it the worst this chapter.

As someone who has dropped instant noodles into the sink on multiple occasions, I feel her pain.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Captain Invictus posted:

That's the real joke that will never die. (also hi again. Been reaaaaal busy)

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
This chapter had a team-up I did not expect, and I hope we see more of the like in future chapters.

FriggenJ
Oct 23, 2000
I think what I enjoy most about this comic is that I don't mind reading the side characters misadventures. Obviously there's bound to be drama with Kurumine/Shiragami but I don't actually care that much when it happens.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Captain Invictus posted:

I DON'T loving KNOW MAN

I AM BESET BY DISASTER

Also, for some reason I was absurdly pleased to see Mission Control from Chapter 51 return :allears:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
They've been killing it lately :allears:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Jesus Christ that final page. Even the dinosaurs are crying! Except T. Rex. He is stoic as gently caress.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
As someone whos wisdom teeth have all been removed for the past 8 months I can sympathize with the principals reaction.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I love how there was a piece of exposition that foreshadowed future plot..... And it was shamelessly used by Akane to get away from the dentist. :allears:

EDIT: Also Rin is far too underutilized for how great she is.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Lt. Lizard posted:

I love how there was a piece of exposition that foreshadowed future plot..... And it was shamelessly used by Akane to get away from the dentist. :allears:

Right? It's nice that in a completely throw-away chapter about avoiding the dentist, the author still managed to keep the story moving. I think the plot is generally set in stone,and the author plans all his comedy around it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

• Locked thread