Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Merry ChrisMAX, fanart thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/wQ8hPdu.jpg

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Eh, it's not nearly as bad as the Pokemon tentacle rape tattoo that some goon got.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Concordat has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Jan 27, 2017

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It cost you four hundred thousand dollars to paint this floor... for twelve seconds.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It cost you four hundred thousand dollars to paint this floor... for twelve seconds.

Senior Scarybagels has a new favorite as of 20:27 on Dec 25, 2015

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

I like this one better:

Fanart:

Teriyaki Koinku has a new favorite as of 20:45 on Dec 25, 2015

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Fanart of a woman who dressed as a starfleet officer, possibly by accident.

Retsupurae fanart.

Mikedawson has a new favorite as of 23:23 on Dec 25, 2015

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Somebody's getting McDonald's for Christmas!

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Thomas The Dank Engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX6b48Etb3o

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

It continues to amaze me how much Splatoon fanart exists that doesn't include Squidbillies.

I think I've seen maybe one picture, total.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

This is worst than the guy who wanted to gently caress BB8 after learning it was a girl

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Improbable Lobster posted:

This is worst than the guy who wanted to gently caress BB8 after learning it was a girl

It's a loving sexless orb robot

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Pomp posted:

It won't be sexless for long if nerds have their way. It will soon be sexful.

Sexful is a word, shut up.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Looks more like an anthropomorphic egg then BB8.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Improbable Lobster posted:

Just curious: Who said BB8 is a girl?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Wookiepedia's still calling it an "it".

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Did you really think you could post just that and not the actual picture? I mean, what thread are you even in?

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

imagine a combination of :aaa: and :stare: because that's the face I made reading this

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pomp posted:

So's bb-8 :grin:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

In their junior year of high school, Fillmore and Ingrid were searching for clues to a case in an alleyway when Fillmore accidentally stepped on a cat's tail. The cat snarled savagely at its unintentional attacker, then whirled around and bolted out of the alleyway. Fillmore shrugged off the incident, but Ingrid went back later with some cat treats to see if it was okay. It was, and after a bit of coaxing it came close enough for Ingrid to get a good look at it. While it ate the cat treats, Ingrid deduced that it was a male cat that had likely been abandoned. Once he finished the cat treats, his first meal in a few days, he began purring and gave Ingrid an affectionate look. Happy that he was all right, Ingrid got up and went home. When she opened her front door, she was startled when the cat darted inside and promptly made himself at home.

Ingrid named the cat 'Briscoe', after the detective on 'Law and Order', because he gave off the vibe of being a street-savvy, rough-and-tumble type; the scar over his right eye helps perpetuate this image. While he's not blind in that eye, it is unknown just how much sight he actually has in it.

With Ingrid, Briscoe takes on almost canine qualities---for her, he will sit, stay, come, fetch, roll over, go on point, and protect her like a guard dog. He's completely devoted to her, and she adores him in return.

With other women, Briscoe is friendly but aloof. He allows them to pet him and admire him and occasionally to hold him in their laps, but sooner rather than later he'll squirm out and return to his ultimate preference, Ingrid.

Briscoe has a general dislike of men. He growls at them, doesn't willingly let them near, and only barely tolerates being pet by them (and this is only if Ingrid insists). Ingrid has hypothesised that Briscoe was mistreated by men in the past, and possibly were the cause of his scar, but there's no real way to prove or disprove this. It would make sense, though.

Briscoe's particular nemesis, though, is Cornelius Fillmore. Brisoce has never forgotten the tail-stepping-on incident that triggered their meeting, and he's going to make darn sure that Fillmore never forgets it, either. Briscoe also seems to resent the fact that Fillmore tends to be around Ingrid more often than not, and he doesn't approve. Briscoe's behavior for Fillmore is to growl and bristle his fur, yowl unhappily for however long Fillmore happens to be around, try to knock things over to hit Fillmore, and, when he's feeling particularly unfriendly, attempt to use Fillmore's legs as scratching posts. Ingrid tries to curb this behavior when she sees it, but Briscoe is clever enough to keep it to a minimum when she's around---it won't do if his beloved mistress is upset with him, after all.

Fillmore, for his part, isn't particularly fond of Briscoe, either, but prefers to try to avoid the cat rather than antagonise him further. He certainly wouldn't be all that upset if something happened to Briscoe, though.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

FlyinPingu posted:

imagine a combination of :aaa: and :stare: because that's the face I made reading this

:stonk:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

corn in the bible posted:

Ingrid named the cat 'Briscoe', after the detective on 'Law and Order', because he gave off the vibe of being a street-savvy, rough-and-tumble type; the scar over his right eye helps perpetuate this image. While he's not blind in that eye, it is unknown just how much sight he actually has in it.

But...it's on his left. Does he think that left and right eyes are relative to someone looking at them?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Life in a mirror.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i like that it's watermarked

dont steal her fuckin cat pics!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Watermarked in a really bad place to stop that.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaoUnGEzCa8
the holiday remix

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

lacking the gradual escalation from blank to horrified disgust

QuiteEasilyDone
Jul 2, 2010

Won't you play with me?

FlyinPingu posted:

lacking the gradual escalation from blank to horrified disgust

:dogbutton: should work

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Why is the transformation sequence backwards?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I love Cate Wurtz's art.

• Locked thread