Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Gross Dude posted:

People who aren't one black woman and one black man.

Not just interracial marriage but also a gay marriage.

THE HORROR!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

13Pandora13 posted:

Oh no, not interracial marriage!

Seriously I don't get WTF this is trying to say.

Pretty sure it's saying that if we don't fix black marriage issues, they'll just go off and make crazy decisions (like marrying someone of a different race! Oh no!)

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Ah, missed the forest for the trees or whatever.

Kind of funny that for an "anti-miscigenation/anti-gay" meme, everyone, even in the "wrong" relationship examples is incredibly attractive and looks blissfully happy.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

change my name posted:

Pretty sure it's saying that if we don't fix black marriage issues, they'll just go off and make crazy decisions (like marrying someone of a different race! Oh no!)

I guess I get that but usually when someone is making a weird argument about black marriage it blames either black women or black men whereas this one is more like "people are dating who they love and not restricting themselves to historical societally imposed boundaries."

So I suppose I just explained it to myself but still.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

I have a lot of friends who are in interracial relationships or are same-sex couples, so this is a kind of hosed up image.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Blind Pineapple posted:

Like and Share if you can figure out what's wrong with this picture!

The i in air should already be filled in.

Also that's a phrase not a thing.

Also the reflection on the bottom has nothing on the bottom row.

Also the photoshopping is really poorly done.

Also what the gently caress is "Wheel at Venetian"?

Liked & Shared

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Question Mark Mound posted:

The i in air should already be filled in.

Also the reflection on the bottom has nothing on the bottom row.

Also the photoshopping is really poorly done.

Also what the gently caress is "Wheel at Venetian"?

Liked & Shared

Wheel at Venetian is one of those times when they do a week at a Siegal place.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Even if it were real, it still wouldn't be the best Wheel of Fortune thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybUmXzsKrOM

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs have been divorced for over a year now, so that's one down, I guess.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Do all the right-wing people who love Putin realize that he was literally in the KGB and thinks Stalin did nothing wrong?

EvilGenius posted:

Dude called Ed Milliband, the opposition leader in the UK, got plastered all over the papers eating a bacon sandwich. You know when you get a bit of fat caught in your teeth and don't quite bite a chunk off, so you have to chomp a couple more times to avoid pulling an entire bit of bacon out? Yeah, that lost him an election.

I thought he got poo poo because he was a replicant poorly immitating an actual human. Also I read in the paper that his dad was a immigrant Jew Communist who murdered kittens and hated Britain.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

FreudianSlippers posted:

Do all the right-wing people who love Putin realize that he was literally in the KGB and thinks Stalin did nothing wrong?

I thought he got poo poo because he was a replicant poorly immitating an actual human. Also I read in the paper that his dad was a immigrant Jew Communist who murdered kittens and hated Britain.

Right winger land is a land where shits made up and facts don't matter.

constantIllusion
Feb 16, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

Vladimir Putin is white. That, and the fact that he postures and grandstands is a GREAT and STRONG LEADER! :freep:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

The hosed up thing is I have had black people tell me this exact thing irl :(

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Right wingers, much like those business men who pay prostitutes to whip and degrade them ultimately all just want to be dominated by a tough white man. See: Trump

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

ToxicSlurpee posted:

That's an age old political tactic, though. If anybody is the slightest bit prominent they're going to have cameras around them a lot and have people taking their picture. Somebody as important as "literally the highest political office in a nation of 300 million people" is going to have a hard time going somewhere that cameras are not going to follow. It's a question of volume; take thousands of pictures of somebody and you're going to be able to find enough to make him look like a complete doofus. On the other end you're going to find a few that make him look like a prestigious person in a prestigious position.

So of course that person's opposition is going to go through the thousands of pictures, find the handful that makes him look like a tool, and plaster them everywhere saying "hey look at how much this guy sucks! These pictures make him look bad lol he's a weak poo poo bag amirite?"

Pretty much. Politicians have cameras on them most of the time, plus the fact that just about anything that looks fine in motion can look really, really weird if captured in a still photo.

PhazonLink posted:

Dont forget that Conservatives also love Putin. Even though Russia is suppose to be evil commies.

The fact that both far right and far left crazies love Putin is honestly pretty remarkable.

Anyways, random idiots on social media (most probably posted here already)

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Question Mark Mound posted:

Also it's not even a phrase.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

My favorite thing is he calls himself a General.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

goose fleet posted:

The entire premise behind IQ is flawed and supposed "testing" for a concept as vague as intelligence is a pseudosciencce :ssh:

IQ tests measure a person's ability to take an IQ test.

Yes people who are able to do things like rotate a 3D object in their mind will score higher, but that has no actual meaning on how intelligent a person is.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Wanamingo posted:

Even if it were real, it still wouldn't be the best Wheel of Fortune thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybUmXzsKrOM

disagree this is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP01TGJRfRI

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Yes people who are able to do things like rotate a 3D object in their mind will score higher, but that has no actual meaning on how intelligent a person is.

Spoken like a 95er.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Ridiculously enthusiastic "Megawoorrrrrd" retarded guy was the best, but I can't find a link that's not ebaums or huffpo.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

I think that's telekinesis, isn't it?

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RleE--HDBiU

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
I just can't make it through this video in one sitting.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Exactly. Joe Plumber once read a book on IQ tests and just 3 months later his result was 125 instead of 85!

How do you define intelligence? A Person who scores significantly higher than another will probably have an easier time understanding new things and can accomplish complex tasks more easily. And that's useful.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The ticket is $275 an they take your board smh ... Open your eyes to New World Order ... Don't be trapped in a trapped world

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I think it's one of those "we need to fix black marriages so our kind (black people) don't go with white people or become gay". It's the black version of the white "keep the blood pure" memes except focused on problems they see with straight black relationships

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

I thought the original version of this was with spark plugs and not screwdriver tips?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Klaus88 posted:

I thought the original version of this was with spark plugs and not screwdriver tips?

There was one where a reporter in Ferguson posted a bunch of ear plugs and was asking if they were rubber bullets

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Aesop Poprock posted:

There was one where a reporter in Ferguson posted a bunch of ear plugs and was asking if they were rubber bullets

Ear plugs look nothing like rubber bullets. For reference :

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Stoatbringer posted:

I thought those were for nosebleeds.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Stoatbringer posted:

Ah yes the Official Ear Plug. I'm glad we purged the Heretics in the Night of Dead Lies, so that their False Shapes may perish forever.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Stoatbringer posted:

The ones that the reporter found are these:

They're vaguely bullet shaped, but are obviously not rubber bullets.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Stoatbringer posted:

Look what you started

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

EvilGenius posted:

Dude called Ed Milliband, the opposition leader in the UK, got plastered all over the papers eating a bacon sandwich. You know when you get a bit of fat caught in your teeth and don't quite bite a chunk off, so you have to chomp a couple more times to avoid pulling an entire bit of bacon out? Yeah, that lost him an election.

Although, admittedly, he got some joking sympathy after it turned out David Cameron hosed a dead pig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RleE--HDBiU

TinTower has a new favorite as of 20:24 on Dec 27, 2015

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Pastry of the Year posted:

The ticket is $275 an they take your board smh ... Open your eyes to New World Order ... Don't be trapped in a trapped world

Here's hoping this person will be the star of one of the greatest schadenfreude-resulting-in-hospitalization videos of 2016.

To make it perfect, the hoverboard needs to explode.

for fucks sake dan
Nov 30, 2015
Sometimes it pays to check the comments on images that show up on my feed:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
http://i.imgur.com/LR8xG1D.jpg

Maybe because the mainstream media doesn't cover non-existent events, or if it actually did happen, did want to give attention to a bunch of xenophobic fucktards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

It's funny because this is one of those images where the inherent message is actually pretty neat - "don't treat retail employees like poo poo" - but comes across as so insufferably smug I want to side against the person just because.