Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wait is Bill running for POTUS again and I missed it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
One of the most hilarious (in a tragicomic way) think about the 1990s was seeing leading feminist scholars and such forced into the awkward position of defending Bill Clinton, a man who admittedly had a hosed-up affair with a subordinate and was accused of much worse things. If people don't think that another Clinton Administration won't lead to re-litigating the Clinton family's greatest hits, you weren't following politics in the 1990s.

And we have very little idea what extracirricular activities Clinton has been getting up to during his post-presidency.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Some people are worried he might sexually assault interns at the white house for some reason.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jewel Repetition posted:

Elizabeth Ward didn't accuse him of rape, she specifically said he didn't rape her after other people said he did.

Ok two women accused him of rape. The freep crowd still think she was forced to recant.

Patter Song posted:

One of the most hilarious (in a tragicomic way) think about the 1990s was seeing leading feminist scholars and such forced into the awkward position of defending Bill Clinton, a man who admittedly had a hosed-up affair with a subordinate and was accused of much worse things. If people don't think that another Clinton Administration won't lead to re-litigating the Clinton family's greatest hits, you weren't following politics in the 1990s.

And we have very little idea what extracirricular activities Clinton has been getting up to during his post-presidency.

Hillary is good friends with Gloria Steinem and Ellen Chesler. It made for awkward times.

Montasque fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 27, 2015

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a cop posted:

Over 80% of the electorate have a favorable position towards Bills dick.

Some of them have multiple positions :heysexy:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder what the favorability ratings would look like if you compared Bill's penis with Jeb!'s 2016 GOP nom campaign

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
It's a shame that, with all these women who have seen Clinton's junk, we still don't have a firm confirm/deny on Paula Jones' claim that he has a distinguishing mark on his penis.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Patter Song posted:

It's a shame that, with all these women who have seen Clinton's junk, we still don't have a firm confirm/deny on Paula Jones' claim that he has a distinguishing mark on his penis.

the distinguishing mark is my everpresent tongue, hth

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Bill Clinton's dick currently has more posts about it than Marco Rubio's campaign in the GOP 2016 thread.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

sorry marco rubio's what?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Zas posted:

sorry marco rubio's what?

Exactly.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Benghazi has ruined my ability to judge scandal. I just keep thinking "did they accuse him before or after he became president?"

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

Bill Clinton's dick currently has more posts about it than Marco Rubio's campaign in the GOP 2016 thread.

Rubio's master plan to have everyone suddenly decide that they like him on January 31st?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Patter Song posted:

Someone needs to rip Bill's clothes off on national TV to put this rumor to rest.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Montasque posted:

Bill's dick sells newspapers, Rubio's campaign, not so much.

Vvvvv edit: is Trump really confident enough to transition to Hillary instead of the GOP opponents? Bold move if it works.

radical meme fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Dec 27, 2015

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Patter Song posted:

Rubio's master plan to have everyone suddenly decide that they like him on January 31st?

The plan is to peak a few weeks before New Hampshire I guess...

At this point I think Ted Cruz is the only competent person running on the GOP side.

E: it's going to be hard to peak when Trump is going to make the next month all about Clinton's cock.

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

Montasque posted:

At this point I think Ted Cruz is the only competent person running on the GOP side.

i can see it in the sense of him swimming in trumps wake but its going to be hard for him overcoming looking like a dweeb and having zero charisma. not even getting into how easy it would be to trash him to the base on immigration.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

He's off and running to get himself access to the white house intern pool again, yes.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

fun tunnel posted:

i can see it in the sense of him swimming in trumps wake but its going to be hard for him overcoming looking like a dweeb and having zero charisma. not even getting into how easy it would be to trash him to the base on immigration.

I think you have confused your Cuban refugees. Cruz is bulletproof on immigration.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

radical meme posted:

I think you have confused your Cuban refugees. Cruz is bulletproof on immigration.

Rubio went tu quoque pretty hard on him about it though

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

radical meme posted:

If Cruz were elected President, there wouldn't be any refugees nor illegal immigrants originating from Syria.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

radical meme posted:

pretty sad that "gently caress ALL IMMIGRANTS" is a bulletproof position.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Montasque posted:

Kathleen Willey
Carolyn Moffet
Juanita Broaddrick
Eileen Wellstone
Sandra Allen
Christy Zercher
Elizabeth Ward
Paula Corbin
Paula Jones

Sandra Allen James
Christy Zercher

That's 11 that we know of.

Sexual assault is really funny!

Those two are the same person

He also (eventually) admitted that he banged Gennifer Flowers though I don't think that one was ever brought up as a rape case

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Montasque posted:

The plan is to peak a few weeks before New Hampshire I guess...

E: it's going to be hard to peak when Trump is going to make the next month all about Clinton's cock.

i can peak while thinking about clinton's cock but i'm gay so ymmv

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

My Imaginary GF posted:

If Cruz were elected President, there wouldn't be any refugees nor illegal immigrants originating from Syria.

Yeah, because everybody in Syria would be dead or dying.

Dahbadu
Aug 22, 2004

Reddit has helpfully advised me that I look like a "15 year old fortnite boi"

The Kingfish posted:

Character is important because policy positions that a President campaigns on might not be the policies that they pursue- if they don't have character. Additionally, the President will be called on to act spontaneously and secretly; only a person of good character can be trusted to do what is right when they aren't playing political theater.

:agreed:

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

radical meme posted:

he has been smart enough to oppose anything with amnesty attached to it but he has supported ideas that any strict immigration candidate could nail him on.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

radical meme posted:

It is a President's job to lead, not to read collateral damage reports.

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

radical meme posted:

i cant recall what cruz was doing when both parties establishments and the media was in full on cheerleader mode for overthrowing assad but his recent comments have been in support of doing nothing which wouldve resulted in assad retraining power.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

fun tunnel posted:

i cant recall what cruz was doing when both parties establishments and the media was in full on cheerleader mode for overthrowing assad but his recent comments have been in support of doing nothing which wouldve resulted in assad retraining power.

Cruz stands against Obama's failure of the red line.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Epic High Five posted:

Apparently yes.

Seriously did something new come out against Bill or something? What makes some of you guys think this will be different from when the Republicans tried it 20 years ago?

My Imaginary GF posted:

It is a President's job to lead, not to read collateral damage reports.
Tishrin Dam says hi.

quote:

BREAKING: SDF and coalition airforce are organising an attack on Tishrin town, West of Euphrates. Via @Ez_CUD
Merry Christmas Rahm. Just because Republicans stick their fingers in their ears doesn't mean Obama isn't doing stuff.

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

My Imaginary GF posted:

Cruz stands against Obama's failure of the red line.

it wouldnt surprise me given his isreal worship.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

fade5 posted:

Apparently yes.

Seriously did something new come out against Bill or something? What makes some of you guys think this will be different from when the Republicans tried it 20 years ago?

it sorta started when hillary said we should take all rape accusations seriously (which is good) but kinda problematic since her husband is probably a rapist, though its been on the stove for twenty years

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

Sai posted:

it sorta started when hillary said we should take all rape accusations seriously (which is good) but kinda problematic since her husband is probably a rapist, though its been on the stove for twenty years

i doubt it will carry. its been an open rumor for two decades that she bullied rape victims into being quiet and no one cares.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

You never know what's going to take off on social media anymore and Trump has been creating his own reality throughout this campaign

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Montasque posted:

This year I was the crazy uncle. While everyone was gleefully unwrapping their gifts I ran to the stereo and put on 'WE"RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT" told everyone to vote Trump then took a poo poo in the guacamole.

My entire family dragged me off the table while my girlfriend cried in shock and embarrassment... She warned me that I was listening to too much talk radio. All I remember is a blur then waking up this morning in a straight jacket banging my head against my padded cell to the beat of the above mentioned Twisted Sister tune.

I was released about an hour ago and I am currently writing you all from a public library, this may be my last correspondence.

Trump 2016.

Well it's nice to see that Caro didn't actually die in Syria :buddy:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope Cruz makes it far enough that he tries that Dooby do the right thing line he was apparently notorious for and that becomes all he is known for

GOP's just mad that they're totally impotent because they've cultivated a culture of doing nothing to get ahead. Whenever they try to "get serious" it's like when the slacker kid obviously did all of the work for a project the night before and it's just a poo poo show that makes them look even worse, or even worse than that they get totally pantsed in front of the nation ala the budget deal

I guess the narrative now is that the Clintons and every single thing any of them did wasn't scrutinized and investigated enough during Bill's term. I'm sure now that the right is way less savvy and at each others' throats this whole thing will go a lot better this time around

Their best hopes are a dude who is getting campaign advice from Mein Kampf and a dude who is universally loathed and best known for exploiting and demagogue about technicalities, which is one of the last remaining things that both sides of the aisle can agree they dislike

edit - I hope Cruz is embarrassed terribly and ruined politically in a way that he will never shake off, even for decades. I hope he goes crying into the arms of Kevin Swanson and somebody takes them both out at once like at the end of the Manchurian Candidate

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

Epic High Five posted:

I hope Cruz makes it far enough that he tries that Dooby do the right thing line he was apparently notorious for and that becomes all he is known for

GOP's just mad that they're totally impotent because they've cultivated a culture of doing nothing to get ahead. Whenever they try to "get serious" it's like when the slacker kid obviously did all of the work for a project the night before and it's just a poo poo show that makes them look even worse, or even worse than that they get totally pantsed in front of the nation ala the budget deal

I guess the narrative now is that the Clintons and every single thing any of them did wasn't scrutinized and investigated enough during Bill's term. I'm sure now that the right is way less savvy and at each others' throats this whole thing will go a lot better this time around

Their best hopes are a dude who is getting campaign advice from Mein Kampf and a dude who is universally loathed and best known for exploiting and demagogue about technicalities, which is one of the last remaining things that both sides of the aisle can agree they dislike

edit - I hope Cruz is embarrassed terribly and ruined politically in a way that he will never shake off, even for decades. I hope he goes crying into the arms of Kevin Swanson and somebody takes them both out at once like at the end of the Manchurian Candidate

do you live in america? because this is an autistic level understanding of the american proletariat.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fun tunnel posted:

do you live in america? because this is an autistic level understanding of the american proletariat.

I'm as american as giving twice as much funding to prisons as to schools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Epic High Five posted:

I'm as american as giving twice as much funding to prisons as to schools

so you're not american at all

• Locked thread