Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Happy Jesus Day, everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Guzwar posted:

it is beautiful

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Guzwar posted:

Jfc

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

happy christmas, my selfie-posting friends :buddy: i am trying out a non-bangs look today

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i was told by my family my behavior was making people uncomfortable, so i was asked to leave

namaste

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

happy christmas, my selfie-posting friends :buddy: i am trying out a non-bangs look today

You self posted your human but forgot to include yourself in frame.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Guzwar posted:

This is awesome. It's what jesus would have wanted

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Kitchner posted:

This is awesome. It's what jesus would have wanted

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Guzwar posted:

This justifies the internets existence imo

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

What's with the Ankh? You're not secretly a mummy are you? Between the living dead and witches no wonder the world is going to pieces.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

This is awesome. it's what jesus would have wanted

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Kitchner posted:

What's with the Ankh? You're not secretly a mummy are you? Between the living dead and witches no wonder the world is going to pieces.

It has sentimental value, I've had it since I was 14 :3:

poo poo he's onto me

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

poo poo he's onto me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I was just thinking of that show the other day, man it ruled. Also 90s tv show theme songs were the best.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

poo poo he's onto me

Cleopatra was born in 30BC meaning that you would have 14 in 16BC, making that Ankh 2,031 years old.

Assuming you weren't some other, older pharo that I've not heard of.

Deathslushie
Dec 19, 2006

Did you drink the death slushie? Is that what you did?
I've been afraid to come back here. I feel that minimalist program decimated me. Rightfully so. I'm also still haunted by goon insults of the past. However, I have taken more pride and developed more confidence in my appearance.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 21:38 on Dec 26, 2015

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
What did you do to get a mod/admin edit?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Guzwar posted:

I might like this even better if he were wearing a bathrobe and flip flops. :v:

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Deathslushie posted:

I've been afraid to come back here. I feel that minimalist program decimated me. Rightfully so. I'm also still haunted by goon insults of the past. However, I have taken more pride and developed more confidence in my appearance.

What's wrong with this? You look like the Doctor's next companion.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

syscall girl posted:

What did you do to get a mod/admin edit?

broke the tables! :argh:

e: also, deathslushie, I love your glasses

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 22:53 on Dec 26, 2015

titties
May 10, 2012

Deathslushie posted:

I've been afraid to come back here. I feel that minimalist program decimated me. Rightfully so. I'm also still haunted by goon insults of the past.

You look lovely in all the photos you've posted imo

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Deathslushie posted:

You do know every goon that insults other goon's photos is a sad sack of poo poo who's probably fatter and uglier than anyone who has had the balls to post their own photo right?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Deathslushie posted:

Good job! You did it!
Zombie killer VIP!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Minimalist is a boring hack. Ignore him.

You look really nice.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

No nipples involved.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

LingcodKilla posted:

No nipples involved.

What a let down.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

LingcodKilla posted:

No nipples involved.

your dog is adorable :allears:

Deathslushie
Dec 19, 2006

Did you drink the death slushie? Is that what you did?
I've gotten poo poo from goons about having a big nose and having upper lip hair. I've been photoshopped by goons to be prettier. I also have a lot pre existing esteem and image issues. With that, thank you all for the kind words.

Ms. Bird Lady I'm sorry I broke tables. I haven't phone posted in a while. Also, my glasses come from https://www.zennioptical.com. I don't mean to shill, but they're really good.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Well you look super beautiful in that photo, so gently caress tha haterz

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Deathslushie posted:

I've gotten poo poo from goons about having a big nose and having upper lip hair. I've been photoshopped by goons to be prettier. I also have a lot pre existing esteem and image issues. With that, thank you all for the kind words.

Ms. Bird Lady I'm sorry I broke tables. I haven't phone posted in a while. Also, my glasses come from https://www.zennioptical.com. I don't mean to shill, but they're really good.

I don't get how attractive people have these issues. You look good. As for zennioptical second ing. They are cheap and nice looking and easy to work with.

titties
May 10, 2012

Jastiger posted:

I don't get how attractive people have these issues. You look good. As for zennioptical second ing. They are cheap and nice looking and easy to work with.

As an attractive person I can explain.

We all have the same fragile ego and self-doubt no matter what we look like. All it takes is one mean-spirited person to make an uncharitable comparison (like when you guys called me a drow / dunmer) or hand out an insulting rejection. Those comments could easily become an unconscious part of your own self-image and stay with you for a long time.

I hoped that helped. Now please excuse me, I have a daedric rite to prepare for.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I've always liked Coastal better than zenni. Higher quality, and fabulous deals like getting your first pair free.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mocking Bird posted:

I've always liked Coastal better than zenni. Higher quality, and fabulous deals like getting your first pair free.

Link?

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Deathslushie posted:

That's just crazy. I enjoy seeing you on snapchat and face book. Carry on.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Deathslushie posted:

You have lovely eyes and I like your hair and jacket.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Had a guy at work with a big polish nose who proclaimed it not so much a big nose but rather a built in sex toy for his wife.
Always look at the bright side of being an imperfect organic machine.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i hope you went to HR because that is vile.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Deathslushie posted:

Insults are just words from the mouths of ugly, jealous idiots. I think you're purdy :3:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Lol. I'm an armored car worker. Reporting my partner for locker room talk is extremely stupid, will get you labeled as a snitch and straight up dangerous.
You don't want your partner pissed at you.

loving HR. Just tell the person if something offends you. Be an adult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

http://www.coastal.com/glasses