Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ribsauce posted:

Somethign weird happens where the ball gets snapped but Cousins just stand there...not sure,

I think on this one the Redskins snapped the ball just before Coleman was blowing the Ready For Play. Everyone heard the whistle and just stopped as soon as the ball got into Cousins hands, figuring there was a flag or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

EL BROMANCE posted:

Ignoring the crazy poo poo at the end, I thought touching an official was supposed to be automatic ejection? I've seen people kicked off the field when they accidentally clipped an official. Wtf?

coleman's just glad captain kirk didn't lay a big ol smoochy right in his kisser, he was too flustered at the possiblity to think of the rules

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Bring back the XFL

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Fire Chip Kelly?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

You're too good to me babe

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

EL BROMANCE posted:

Ignoring the crazy poo poo at the end, I thought touching an official was supposed to be automatic ejection? I've seen people kicked off the field when they accidentally clipped an official. Wtf?

yeah, but you also see refs get patted and accidentally hit and nothing happens, think it's treated as an intent thing

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Well the Colts play was the entire fault of the coaching staff, and that seems to be entirely the fault of Cousins. They are each special in their own way.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
NFCE

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

im gonna make a movie called The Helpful Eight. Feelgood movie of the summer

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

GrimGypsy posted:

Bring back the XFL

i see this request is gaining steam

do it

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

"a complete botch at the end of the second quarter"

A thing that was said on national television. Thanks Captain Derp.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Chip Kelly is so bad he made Kirk Cousins stupid by proximity

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Stop posting my wife

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
KICKOFF!!!!

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:
Love being an NFC east fan. Doesn't get more amazing than this.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
My internet cut out so I went to poop and of course I miss the greatest play in NFC East history :(

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EL BROMANCE posted:

Eh, people put hands on refs shoulders from time to time. Wasn't done in an aggressive manner so at this level that won't get a flag.

E: Whoa that posted way later than it should have, beaten by a mile

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

blue squares posted:

im gonna make a movie called The Helpful Eight. Feelgood movie of the summer

But will the police unions boycott your movie because you hung out with some protesters?!??

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I want to say I really like iain eagle as an announcer

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Shes Not Impressed posted:

But will the police unions boycott your movie because you hung out with some protesters?!??

??

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Ramadu posted:

Hes great

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i actually pushed this out of my memory

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~

Is that lily true story she's the reason I went with at&t

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

A Thing in 2015

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Cousins status: broken

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

nine and a half sacks for cocks?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

quentin took a break from masturbating to foot pictures and hung out with some "COPS BAD" protesters, cops got pissy, Quentin doubled down, etc

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Redskins are gonna lose by 1 and Washington will have another QB controversy

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

Ramadu posted:

Wait, is his name Iain? That's a weird way to pronounce that name.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the eagles are being given too many opportunities to retake the lead so i'm feeling a pick six here

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVJzibVS2YM

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Vaders Jester posted:

Wait, is his name Iain? That's a weird way to pronounce that name.

it's ian

he is awesome

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Josh Lyman posted:

Redskins are gonna lose by 1 and Washington will have another QB controversy

Look if you're saying we need to see Colt McCoy out there I will 100% sign off on this idea.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I missed the dumb kneel. I suppose it's too early for a replay? Who is announcing this game? I want to hear their response.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
McDonald's please show us what flailing looks like

Thanks guys that was good flailing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The best part is if Washington still wins this, Cousins is still being paid a ton by somebody in the offseason, regardless of that play

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
He's one of my favorites. Spelled Ian pronounced Eyean

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

Vertical Lime posted:

it's ian

he is awesome

Either way, it's an odd way of pronouncing that name. Great commentator but odd way of saying his name.

• Locked thread