Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
woo :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
guys are you excited for some calm nfce action

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Great OP :effort:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

spice up this dull nfce action

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The effort put into this thread sums up the nfce.

Go Birds bitch

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
Kirk cousins is cool and I hope he wins and is successful cause I think he's good. And sad RG3 is funny.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Philly loses tonight, the fans are going to crank the rear end in a top hat meter up to 50.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Go Eagles! I guess. I would prefer it if they made the playoffs at least so Go Eagles.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Top Hats Monthly posted:

spice up this dull nfce action

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm ready for the season to be over and for Chip to be fired

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Maybe it will be as good as Thursday was.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

this is an appropriate venue for a boxing day game

go crazy poo poo

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Washington gets the division if they win this

so obviously you should bet it all on Philly

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

So many sports are going on right now

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Pretend this is a funny joke about this season being a Trail of Tears

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Top Hats Monthly posted:

So many sports are going on right now

It's great it really is.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

gently caress the nfce

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

GrimGypsy posted:

Pretend this is a funny joke about this season being a Trail of Tears

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sham Badford will throw a pick on the Eagles' first possession, C/D

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

triple sulk posted:

whoa! Careful with the Rivals pun there! Don't want you to get punished!

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!
oh cool i havent seen an nfc east primetime game yet

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

triple sulk posted:

Didn't turn "ford" into "turd". 6/10

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

FIRST TIME posted:

Didn't turn "ford" into "turd". 6/10

isn't "ford" synonymous with "turd"

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

triple sulk posted:

isn't "ford" synonymous with "turd"

Fords are good, actually

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I am PSYCHED for this game. Is it too late for me to do a GDT writeup that isn't shameful? I guess it is. This game is A Big Deal In The Most Populous Conference And Has A Lot Of Other Implications Too.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AJCdmW33fM

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Tbh anyone who doesn't think this game is going to be both hilarious and memorable is someone who drank too much of the koolaid.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I would much rather the Seahawks play the Eagles than the Skins in the playoffs so let's so Eagles, I guess

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Who the hell is starting for the redskins?

Oh god Cousins

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Benne posted:

I would much rather the Seahawks play the Eagles than the Skins in the playoffs so let's so Eagles, I guess

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

BabeLiker90 posted:

Tbh anyone who doesn't think this game is going to be both hilarious and memorable is someone who drank too much of the koolaid.
I am fully prepared for Maximum Clownball Chaos.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
I don't think I've ever seen a team as completely DISinterested in lining up for the pregame intro than that team right there.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
People bitching about nfce primetime games like this lovely division has ever given us a boring game

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

So I was in YLLS, what's so good about wet shaving? Or is it a thing where people think they're good gentlesirs etc etc

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Pron on VHS posted:

People bitching about nfce primetime games like this lovely division has ever given us a boring game

I'm using reverse psychology so Kirk Cousins goes super saiyan

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

Top Hats Monthly posted:

So I was in YLLS, what's so good about wet shaving? Or is it a thing where people think they're good gentlesirs etc etc

your pores are open af

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Clearly the Eagles will manage to slide by this game and then get blown out next week by NY. It's in their nature to nurture a weak glimmer of hope until they can crush it in the most painful manner.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I've always used super hot water when shaving but recently I tried it without and it was much easier so beats me bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Never shave dry, do you jack off dry too?

• Locked thread