Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
ANDDDD KILLING BLOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Kirk Cousins gonna get RG3'd in his home playoff game and I'm gonna laugh my rear end off.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

shiksa posted:

god drat that was a good throw.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
TOUCHDOWN AND GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

:fork: I was rooting for you iggles

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Philadelphia status: bums

yeah this game is ovah

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
All these "it's fixable" posts assume that Chip will become competent at evaluating and retaining talent, and adjusting his scheme to counteract defenses figuring him out. neither of which he's shown himself capable of. they need help at a laundry list of positions and they don't have a second round draft pick

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Insult to injury

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Oh man did he just wave bye? Nice

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I wonder how empty the seats are getting

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:woop: :boom:

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
Like really, the Eagles have completely gutted their team and their draft picks in a vain attempt to get a player whose led the team he ended up on to a 3-11 record. And Kelly won't even admit that he a series of bizarre and otherwise incomprehensible moves to get him because he is a lovely racist liar. He thinks the pro game is exactly like college and thinks that clock management doesn't matter if he can run 60+ plays no matter what, even if he keeps losing.

Also he still hasn't loving figured out that Murray is a vertical runner and is still blocking for him as though he is exactly like McCoy and it's like watching a six foot tall toddler walking into a wall every Sunday for 4 hours for 5 months.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
lol going for 2 owns

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Cant wait to beat the Giants next weekend and Chip to be a smug shithead about it

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

someone ban this gently caress for posting unsourced goddess women

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
i think this is the points threshold where the game ends immediately

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Cam Newton
Sam Bradford
Mark Sanchez

One of these people has potential. The other two can't stop conning fans and managements into thinking they have potential
Mark Sanchez doesn't con. He just wins.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Winkie01 posted:

SIT ON MY FACE

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

And there goes the Giants' post season hopes as well. :smith:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

blue squares posted:

someone ban this gently caress for posting unsourced goddess women

There was no name on the tumblr post I looked

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

TheModernAmerican posted:

Like really, the Eagles have completely gutted their team and their draft picks in a vain attempt to get a player whose led the team he ended up on to a 3-11 record.
wait wait hold on. are you actually using that as a strike against Mariota because lol

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

SIT ON MY FACE

really any part of my body, doesn't matter which

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Like really, the Eagles have completely gutted their team and their draft picks in a vain attempt to get a player whose led the team he ended up on to a 3-11 record. And Kelly won't even admit that he a series of bizarre and otherwise incomprehensible moves to get him because he is a lovely racist liar. He thinks the pro game is exactly like college and thinks that clock management doesn't matter if he can run 60+ plays no matter what, even if he keeps losing.

Also he still hasn't loving figured out that Murray is a vertical runner and is still blocking for him as though he is exactly like McCoy and it's like watching a six foot tall toddler walking into a wall every Sunday for 4 hours for 5 months.

When your guards are a tire fire you don't have much of an option.

Whatever. I know we will be fine next year. gently caress the haters.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
We don't know it's over yet

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Like really, the Eagles have completely gutted their team and their draft picks in a vain attempt to get a player whose led the team he ended up on to a 3-11 record.

this is not a thing that happened

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

joe montana in his prime would go 4-12 on a ken whisenhunt team

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

axeil posted:

Wait exactly why do you think this is the year you'll turn around despite chip objectively making things worse every year

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I mean this part isn't really his fault. The Titans would be bad with just about anyone at QB.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

There was no name on the tumblr post I looked

then dont play with my fragile heart

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I can't believe Washington is going to the playoffs.

Stupid worthless division.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

axeil posted:

With what offense

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
drat way to show Daniel Snyder happy and ruin the party NFL Network

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

axeil posted:

lol none of your team's problems will be fixed

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

only a major fuckin dork idiot trash child would not want the gently caress out of mariota or winston out of that draft class

especially with this year's sad class

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

blue squares posted:

then dont play with my fragile heart

I tried google image search everything man no luck trust I want the name too

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

axeil posted:

Kirk Cousins gonna get RG3'd in his home playoff game and I'm gonna laugh my rear end off.

the difference between when I made my joke about nrr and this is that you're serious

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

indigi posted:

adjusting his scheme to counteract defenses figuring him out.

The GM stuff I'll agree with you with, but this simply isn't true.

If you look at the tape, receivers are open pretty much every play. His scheme still works, and is good. I know it's a cop out to say it's the execution, but it's the execution. Between bad line play, receiver drops, and Bradford playing like someone who was out of the league for two years, the offense has sputtered.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Did an auto insurance ad just show me a woman finding out her husband is a cross-dresser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm glad people think after sucking in college for years and sucking in the NFL for years, THIS is the year HE FINALLY TURNS IT AROUND

Go ahead and bet money on that in Vegas

• Locked thread