Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

West is a must start this week.

Do I bench Evans vs chi, dthom vs cin, arob vs no, or martavis vs bal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Spoeank posted:

Fantasy Football 2016:

This made me panic switch in Gurley for Williams, I could be overreacting but I don't even know at this point. I lost in the championship last year and really don't want another loss.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

MacheteZombie posted:

Do I bench Evans vs chi, dthom vs cin, arob vs no, or martavis vs bal?

I would bench DT for him personally.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Someone tell me if I should start Rashad Jennings or Mike Gillislee in half PPR and gently caress fantasy football for making me worry about this poo poo.

Leaning Jennings for the following reasons:

A) I also have Stefon Diggs and can swap him out if there's a surprise with AP.
B) Jennings looks to be the lead back.
C) gently caress man I don't know I hate this poo poo.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Last minute options:

RB2: Artis-Payne or Hightower?
Or play both and take Julius out of flex?

TastesLikeChicken.
Mar 30, 2009

Ive lost eifert. Do i start heath miller or tyler kroft? Ppr (Ugh)

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Rick Grimes posted:

Last minute options:

RB2: Artis-Payne or Hightower?
Or play both and take Julius out of flex?

Julius Thomas? Yeah I would take him out of the flex.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

TastesLikeChicken. posted:

Ive lost eifert. Do i start heath miller or tyler kroft? Ppr (Ugh)

Miller.

TastesLikeChicken.
Mar 30, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Someone tell me if I should start Rashad Jennings or Mike Gillislee in half PPR and gently caress fantasy football for making me worry about this poo poo.

Gillislee

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Just go Gillislee/Xort. gently caress it all.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

BonoMan posted:

Just go Gillislee/Xort. gently caress it all.

Thanks. gently caress it.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

gently caress man, Jennings is getting volume so is probably the safer play but has a low ceiling due to the Min Run D. Gillislee could explode or split carries it's anyone's guess I think.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Julius Thomas? Yeah I would take him out of the flex.

Thomas, yeah. I mean Saints D, but ehh

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Rick Grimes posted:

Thomas, yeah. I mean Saints D, but ehh

Saints D but I like the floor of the RBs.

MrSargent posted:

gently caress man, Jennings is getting volume so is probably the safer play but has a low ceiling due to the Min Run D. Gillislee could explode or split carries it's anyone's guess I think.

My suspicion is that the Giants are going to deflate now that there's no hope of them making the playoffs, they'll pass as best they can since their offensive line sucks, and they'll be behind so the run game will be neutered. gently caress it I don't know but I'm rolling with Gillislee because I want to believe Rex Ryan is loving with everyone.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Should I be worried about starting Emmanuel Sanders against Cincinatti? My ony other options would be Jermaine Kearse or Dwayne Harris, but I trust those QBs/matchups waaaay more than Sanders'.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Vargo posted:

Should I be worried about starting Emmanuel Sanders against Cincinatti? My ony other options would be Jermaine Kearse or Dwayne Harris, but I trust those QBs/matchups waaaay more than Sanders'.

Yeah you're about as good as you'll get.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Can't decide if I should start Wheaton or Lacy.

Thanks OBJ and Alshon for putting me in this position for the championship :mad:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

MrSargent posted:

This made me panic switch in Gurley for Williams, I could be overreacting but I don't even know at this point. I lost in the championship last year and really don't want another loss.

Don't do this!!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Spoeank posted:

Don't do this!!

Honestly I would start Gurley in that situation regardless. DSYS, plus timeshares suck.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Allright, 1:00 poo poo is locked good luck assholes.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

pmchem posted:

I was considering Tye over Frank Gore in PPR, so uh yeah over Boldin.

Tye or Gore, PPR?
Crap, got busy and missed the chance to swap.

If Baldwin plays it'd be a relief, but I'm still out OBJ, Yeldon, and Eifert in the championship. Didn't help that Amari Cooper put up a dud of a performance on Thursday. I guess second place isn't so bad. v:shobon:v

Good luck dudes.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Good luck dudes, I want to thank everyone for sticking it out this year, it was brutal.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

If Brees is playing, should I put Benjamin Watson back in, or stick with Will Tye? 1ppr

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Arcturas posted:

I've got different bad options, but I'm also flexing Gore this week. It's not ideal but...

So I know I was skeptical of Gore earlier but drat, he's pulling through! I kinda wish they showed that game here in Salt Lake so I could figure out what's happening. Can anyone give me the tl;dr?

Fakeedit: just caught a replay with Gore's 37 yd touchdown run. drat. Where has this version of Gore been all season?

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Somebody in my league who doesn't like me dropped Frank Gore so that my opponent could pick him up for our championship match up.

I'm the commissioner, too, so it is hard not to bring the strong pimp hand down.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I dropped Gore weeks ago because I saw no reason to keep someone that old when I had Gurley, Ingram, and Rawls. Of course before that I traded away Latavius Murray and a WR for Ingram.

Welp.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Gore's performance this week is entirely tied to him wanting to show off in Miami, being a college star there. I'm 100% convinced of that and it's the only reason I started him over Tye in PPR.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Last minute sit/start

im absolutely torn on Bortles vs NO or Wilson vs STL

any thoughts are appreciated

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

the_american_dream posted:

Last minute sit/start

im absolutely torn on Bortles vs NO or Wilson vs STL

any thoughts are appreciated

This is SA. The answer is Bort!

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Wilson is on an NFL record hot streak, and New Orleans is an NFL record bad defense.

Flip a coin?

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Guys help do I start both Baldwin and Lockett or sub Lockett for John Brown (Arizona) who is streaky as heck

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
yea pretty much. but of course championship week so every point counts so im going crazy

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I'd probably bet on Wilson continuing to play lights out, but they are both fantastic options and I don't think you're going to find an objective right answer.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Drafting Julio Jones and DeAndre Hopkins continues to have been a wise choice.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Drafting Julio Jones and DeAndre Hopkins continues to have been a wise choice.

Not for me. That lil cold streak (for them) during the season is why im playing for 3rd place :(

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
I just crunched the numbers to prove a league mate wrong and turns out had OBJ been ejected after the hit on Norman, I would have won by .2 last week. Feeling a bit salty right now. Pretty sure I would have won the final as well since I started Marshall and Reed.

I'm butthurt :emo:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Last minute sit/start

Lockett (who might be playing with a hurt/decoy Baldwin + no run game)

or

Gurley (who's a baller but is vs the Seahawks and also has a really bad team)

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Well I sat Megatron and Charles Sims and it bit me in the rear end. Down by 25 pts which is exactly what I left on the bench... FUCKKKKKKKK

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Well Big Rape worked his magic on me.

I'm down 14, with Denard Robinson and David Johnson to go. My opponent is done. I should pull this off, but then again, Roethlisberger should have put up more than 4 today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

pmchem posted:

This is SA. The answer is Bort!

I had the same choice and went Wilson :ohdear:

• Locked thread