Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Doctor Bishop posted:

ZIL-CHE-CHE!

ZIL-CHE-CHE!

ZIL-CHE-CHE!

WOO-RYA! UH-HUH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpsezVsd0No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

My sister and her friends got flipped off by the entire cast of a live production of Rocky Horror for that.

Bedurndurn
Dec 4, 2008

Fire Storm posted:

Australia, based on the news reports I've seen. And someone DID shoot one of them.

Good. gently caress this prank poo poo where you're making people think they're in mortal danger.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Bedurndurn posted:

Good. gently caress this prank poo poo where you're making people think they're in mortal danger.

check out this sick prank bro we caused a 30 car pileup on interstate 95 LOL PRANKED

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

That's a drat fine recovery. Everything in the world conspired to knock him off his feet: the bike, the ground, his pants, even his own dearth of common sense, but he just refused to go down.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Skippy McPants posted:

That's a drat fine recovery. Everything in the world conspired to knock him off his feet: the bike, the ground, his pants, even his own dearth of common sense, but he just refused to go down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Mn6V1IzHw

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Skippy McPants posted:

The pants probably helped him in this instance. Without it slipping down to his ankles, his legs would have flayed around more.

I am baffled by the decision not to wear a helmet for this, but :shrug:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what are you some kind of human being pussy :911:

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 05:22 on Dec 26, 2015

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

God's on fire!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

At least Madonna is eating again.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

I've watched 6 episodes now and so far the show is pretty good.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I'm still leery of watching anything out of Japan that isn't people being brutally maimed in game shows after these forums conned me into watching JoJo's Stupid Adventures in Homoerotic Shouting.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'm still leery of watching anything out of Japan that isn't people being brutally maimed in game shows after these forums conned me into watching JoJo's Stupid Adventures in Homoerotic Shouting.

I'd describe One Punch Man as a super hero parody/homage cartoon where large scale battles sometimes happen around OPM and then OPM himself being a deux ex machina that ends the fight. With one punch.

I liked it. If you're interested in any way, maybe watch the first couple of episodes and if you don't like those, skip the rest.

I don't watch that much anime, the last series I watched was Ghost in the shell SAC, I think.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Wheany posted:

I'd describe One Punch Man as a super hero parody/homage cartoon where large scale battles sometimes happen around OPM and then OPM himself being a deux ex machina that ends the fight. With one punch.

I liked it. If you're interested in any way, maybe watch the first couple of episodes and if you don't like those, skip the rest.

I don't watch that much anime, the last series I watched was Ghost in the shell SAC, I think.

Well, it can't possibly be worse than JoJo and I've got time to burn during the Christmass/New Year downtime, may as well.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Also One Punch Man is good but it seems to be losing it's satiric edge with every new adaptation, so the anime is almost playing it straight when the webcomic was clearly treating the entire series like a joke from the start. Murata redraw is a good middle ground, not straight satire but still a satire.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gorilla Salad posted:

but enough about evangelion

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Yeah I remember my first time going down on a girl.

Also you should watch OPM
the manga is animated better than most anime

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 03:09 on Dec 28, 2015

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

Gorilla Salad posted:

It's kind of a subversion of fighting anime. The characters so far are pretty well written for what the show is. The two main characters are likable, a lot of the side characters are likable, the animation is top notch, and it hasn't been boring so far. While I watch a fair bit of anime, the tropes get super old super quick, so it's nice that OPM doesn't rely on many, if any, tropes for the most part. The only character I don't like is Tornado, and that's because she's a fairly straight ANIME AS HELL character. I cant' think of any other characters who are like that, or stay like that after their introduction.

That is a dragon taking the form of her past human master throwing up another version of herself as a cat to prevent herself from dying....Anime :psyduck: (no it isn't from OPM)

Here is a giant machine stabbing another giant machine. It is also pretty anime.

That's Joel Jurion. Good luck finding his non-fetish and/or SFW works.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Anime is so awful.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

TontoCorazon posted:

Anime is so awesome.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Anime is blood

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Super Waffle posted:

Anime is blood

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

Oh wait, right, anime.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Super Waffle posted:

Anime is blood

bring back old gbs has a new favorite as of 05:29 on Dec 28, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Repo Man posted:

That's Joel Jurion. Good luck finding his non-fetish and/or SFW works.

I suspect he likes redheads.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Is this a 'They Live' reference?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Awwwwwww yeah, that's the stuff, harvest that poo poo.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

Hihohe posted:

Yeah I remember my first time going down on a girl.

I'm sure there's an app for that.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I think there is a lot of giffable matterials in these videos and the channel it comes from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbuUW9i-mHs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XkV6IpV2Y0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPlREDW-Ro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w