Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cv5xJFIns4&t=813s

HORMELCHILI fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Dec 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

i dont follow giant bomb a lot and yet im pumped for this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
jeff gerstmann seems like a cool guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad said the run time of this year's podcasts is 20+ hours. Past years were more like 11 :pwn:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Brad said the run time of this year's podcasts is 20+ hours. Past years were more like 11 :pwn:

3 extra hours of dan forcing everyone else to listen to the tropical freeze soundtrack

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
i'm hoping for at least 9 hours of dan and jeff tag-teaming to nominate super mario maker for every single award, including "2015's 2014 game of the year" and "PLEASE STOP"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im hoping for best music just for the voice that says item names when you put them down

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

it was a good year for games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy frackballs they got a lot of guest top 10 lists

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Most of the articles just give me a 404 error. How will I know Patrick Keplek's top 10 games now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blackheart posted:

Most of the articles just give me a 404 error. How will I know Patrick Keplek's top 10 games now.

Get two mirrors, place them opposite each other and hold up a piece of paper with Undertale written on it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Get two mirrors, place them opposite each other and hold up a piece of paper with Undertale written on it

+1 for a great lifehack.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Austin not afraid to call out Jeff's sometimes dumb opinions on video games. kids got spunk

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Huh, it seems like I was trying to access articles that weren't supposed to show up yet because they're gone now. Frontpage must've been bugged.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blackheart posted:

Huh, it seems like I was trying to access articles that weren't supposed to show up yet because they're gone now. Frontpage must've been bugged.

Yeh it looks like they accidentally showed every guest list. I thought Day 1 they dropped like 30 and thought there was gonna be hundreds over the week.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Where is this constantly repeated narrative about post-launch MGSV patches "ruining the game" coming from.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They added like 2 more cash shop items in the game or something, I don't know.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Is it just because the "get Quiet back" (which is awesome imo) patch or did they change something else?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They added a bunch more FOB stuff and challenges (in game achievements that grant you bonus soldiers after like, X headshots, X Soldiers CQC'd etc.). You can also invade FOBs as Raiden.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Minecraft Wii U Japanese community is epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh gently caress...Minecraft has a Miiverse now...I forgot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The guest list from the guy who made Galak-Z is fairly epic, since he said the 5 minute demo where you can rotate DOTA2 items in 3D space in a VR headset brought tears to his eyes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All the western players made a screenshot of them hovering over the Skyrim Map Pack for it and saying Anyone want to play? lmfao And all the Japanese players have these incredible structures they spent weeks making in the game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

The guest list from the guy who made Galak-Z is fairly epic, since he said the 5 minute demo where you can rotate DOTA2 items in 3D space in a VR headset brought tears to his eyes.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"Xenoblade Chronicles... Cross?"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

who cares about guest lists??

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm still confused why anyone cares about any lists so your guess is as good as mine...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

who cares about guest lists??

I'm looking forward to Xavier woods' list, that's about it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Especially since last year, the wrestlers they got to write for them did it in character, meaning it was canon WWE content.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Especially since last year, the wrestlers they got to write for them did it in character, meaning it was canon WWE content.

lol

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/stardust-s-top-10-games-of-2014/1100-5137/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*Dies*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm still confused why anyone cares about any lists so your guess is as good as mine...

Because the GOTYcasts are the only time the GB crew musters more than a bored monotone ambien style discussion on games. They finally sound alive and excited

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao I forgot about Stardust's. It's incredible.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

(Cough cough) i oncE viOlentLy sTruck a IntrUder with a gravity-hammer in What You would Call "real life".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

(Cough cough) i oncE viOlentLy sTruck a IntrUder with a gravity-hammer in What You would Call "real life".