Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Saw one of those "family photo post cards" xmas cards at my dad's that was from the family of a coworker of my step-mom. Their baby's name was "Jaxon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

Could have been much, much worse.

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Marklynn.

She seemed like a nice, normal lady, probably because I didn't ask if her parents were called Mark and Lynn.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Davinci posted:

Moon Moon.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Davinci posted:

Was unironically expecting to see Weedlord Bonerhitler Harper

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Crow Jane posted:

Saw a fellow by the name of Peter Sieman on some dumb cooking show my dad was watching.

PLEASE tell me the show was called Cooking With Sieman or something such as that!

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
La-a (Ladasha)

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Astrofig posted:

PLEASE tell me the show was called Cooking With Sieman or something such as that!

Nah, it was more a travel/eating show, he was just a cook they interviewed somewhere. No one else found it as funny as I did.

liquorlanche posted:

La-a (Ladasha)
Nope.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Lady Demelza posted:

Marklynn.

She seemed like a nice, normal lady, probably because I didn't ask if her parents were called Mark and Lynn.

I know a Jacklynn, named for her dad (Jack) and uncle (Lynn).
Probably will spend her entire life correcting people who try to spell it with a Q

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Al Chumblo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Derek

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Zonker.

I wish I was making this up.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
One of our students started school with the English name of "Dick." My friend jokingly called him Nixon for a while. Then he changed his name to Frost.

We're trying to figure out if he is a genius or if this is a coincidence.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The dates on the posts change from November to September and back.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
Gargantus.

I...I got nothin

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I went on a date with a girl named Cerstyn.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

I just learned that Cenk Uygur (a good name in its own right) of The Young Turks fame has a son named Prometheus Maximus. I can only hope that that kid grows up to be a general or leader of men.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Caleb

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Steven but for a boy.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Roger

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
I posted about this a while back, but Lestat Armon Alucard was finally born last week. I was kind of hoping the parents would change their mind. At least he can go by "Les".

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Rodbert Cramston

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Male Tears posted:

I posted about this a while back, but Lestat Armon Alucard was finally born last week. I was kind of hoping the parents would change their mind. At least he can go by "Les".

Did you ever ask them if it's supposed to be "Armand"?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Steven

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

Steven but for a boy.

These, but unironically.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Male Tears posted:

I predict an uptick in the number of shotgun patricides over the next two decades or so. No real reason.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

Vanderdeath posted:

I just learned that Cenk Uygur (a good name in its own right) of The Young Turks fame has a son named Prometheus Maximus. I can only hope that that kid grows up to be a general or leader of men.

"I now proclaim myself Consul of the Restored Roman Republic!"

aDecentCupOfTea
Jan 13, 2013
I work in a call centre, weird names are my one source of entertainment. I spoke to a really sweet lady with the unfortunate name of Dorcas Fagbebe, a woman called Paul, a 36 year old lady called Princess and someone by the name of Wanqing Brown, all in the past week.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

aDecentCupOfTea posted:

Dorcas Fagbebe

Holy poo poo, you had to say that out loud? Did you even attempt to dignify it or just go straight for Dorkus Fagbaby?

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Choco1980 posted:

Saw one of those "family photo post cards" xmas cards at my dad's that was from the family of a coworker of my step-mom. Their baby's name was "Jaxon"

This is disturbingly gaining traction, also "Jaxson"

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

aDecentCupOfTea posted:

Dorcas Fagbebe

this is a pretty good one, whether you made it up or not

aDecentCupOfTea
Jan 13, 2013

poop dood posted:

Holy poo poo, you had to say that out loud? Did you even attempt to dignify it or just go straight for Dorkus Fagbaby?
I asked her to confirm her name first, she did and then said she preferred to be called DeeDee.

FlyinPingu posted:

this is a pretty good one, whether you made it up or not

100% a real person.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I hope she meets and marries someone named John Malorcus

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's definitely a real person's name in London, easily Googled.

aDecentCupOfTea
Jan 13, 2013
Navenka and Fonteyne, both people that have commented on a school friends Facebook status about whether it really is unlucky to take Christmas decorations down early.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Navenka is a common Bosnian name.

No excusing Fonteyne though... Chryst.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/m_player.htm?id=8476878

This is every hockey player

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

They actually go with the Mel Brooks pronunciation...