Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
YA WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN
BRONCOS
BENGALS
METEOR
View Results

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Rabble posted:

Never forget

This pleases me greatly. :fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bengals bitch

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Spaced God posted:

I'll give that catch a "pretty good." Maybe not spectacular.

What was good about it was what happened after AJ caught the ball

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Go Bengals

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

BENGALS BITCH

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm like 2 minutes behind so I just saw AJ Green, dammmmnnnn

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Goetta posted:

Bengals bitch
Goetta, my man

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

HGH it tastes so good.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Dr. Cuddles posted:

all ajs are good

where do we rank aj hawk on the aj scale

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Aj Green is real good y'all

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Atticus Finch posted:

A LOT SLOWER THAN ANDY WOULD'VE DONE IT BUT FINE

Dalton would've thrown an INT faster, true

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
How do you get hgh just on your forehead?

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
What a great loving drive. Hell yeah.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Kawalimus posted:

How the hell do you not defend that

The way I see it it fit in that kinda awkward spot where you would have to transfer a lot of your motion the other way. Feel me?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Poonerman posted:

0.2 megacarrons

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
I look forward to the QB controversy when Aj McCarron leads the Bengals to the 1 seed.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

So I haven't been paying too much attention and just turned on the game.

Is Peyton still staying home from the games or did he actually show up tonight?

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
The next Tom Brady was awesome that drive. How mad am I about to be that I am starting to believe things will be OK?

He is certainly above the projected skill level of a 2nd year backup taken in the 5th round. Way above expectation.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mystic Stylez posted:

Dalton would've thrown an INT faster, true
lol look at this jabroni who don't know the new improved andy dalton

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Poonerman posted:

above feeley, below foyt.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Poonerman posted:

x axis

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

Goddamnit AJ McCarron sucks and he better not loving lose this game for Cincy. At best, he can get out of the way like he did last week.

lol

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Ribsauce posted:

The next Tom Brady was awesome that drive. How mad am I about to be that I am starting to believe things will be OK?

He is certainly above the projected skill level of a 2nd year backup taken in the 5th round. Way above expectation.
I still hate him but let's be fair: he really shouldn't have fallen that much. As far as bargains go, Bengals got a steal.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Atticus Finch posted:

Goddamnit AJ McCarron sucks and he better not loving lose this game for Cincy. At best, he can get out of the way like he did last week.

lol

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Atticus Finch posted:

he's lost like every prime time game still

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

korrandark posted:

I look forward to the QB controversy when Aj McCarron leads the Bengals to the 1 seed.

McCarron has won a playoff game (I think?).

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
i jsut busted my knee on ice and trashed a nice pair of pants because idiots in chicago don't salt their sidewalks and the city doesn't clear storm drains fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this

at least my tacos are unscathed

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Atticus Finch posted:

you know in your heart of hearts it's true ;)

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
McCarron going undefeated and then Dalton coming back in the first playoff game and losing would be the best.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Grem posted:

No. This is his second year and we all know the narrative with the Bengals and playoffs.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Poonerman posted:

We just call him Aaron to avoid the issue.

Dr. Cuddles
Jul 18, 2010

Grem posted:

a future post

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

TubeStank posted:

i jsut busted my knee on ice and trashed a nice pair of pants because idiots in chicago don't salt their sidewalks and the city doesn't clear storm drains fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this

it hasn't been below like 40 yet in nyc

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Grem posted:

maybe in high school but his two natties were pre-playoff

Now, prime time games...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TubeStank posted:

its unbelievably terrible out there.

i'll take -20 wind chill because at least there's not 5 inches of loving slush on sidewalks.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Atticus Finch posted:

brother remember they said tonight is "like a playoff game"

shiksa posted:

i'll take -20 wind chill because at least there's not 5 inches of loving slush on sidewalks.
75 degrees in central NC still. Ruined deer season though :(

I seriously got bit by mosquitos yesterday.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

three posted:

McCarron going undefeated and then Dalton coming back in the first playoff game and losing would be the best.
I know in my heart this is true :(

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Oswieler you stink

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Stupid Dick posted:

No. This is his second year and we all know the narrative with the Bengals and playoffs.

I was reading that as a joke about the college playoffs, but that isn't true either because they didn't exist back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

TubeStank posted:

I love states that avoid salting their roads, nothing like your car depreciating 90% in 5 years because of rust damage to the undercarriage.

• Locked thread