Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
YA WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN
BRONCOS
BENGALS
METEOR
View Results

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Good luck to both participants!

A lot is at stake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Cheering for the Bengals! Need to see Denver out of the playoffs!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I think it's finally time for meteor to win one.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Kirios posted:

I think it's finally time for meteor to win one.

Steelers Broncos was the 20th friend

Hell yes, time to watch "The next Tom Brady" AJ McCarron stunt all over the Broncos .....

:negative:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I hope both teams play with good sportsmanship and try their best

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Also I guess it is cold as poo poo there? Goddamn Denver first thin air now this. Unbelieveable

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo why are they playing Ellie Goulding. How is she popular at all with all the garbage she consistently puts out?

Go loving Meteor.

Dr. Cuddles
Jul 18, 2010
i hope denver loses every game forever

amen

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I think the Bengals will win. However, if the worst happens I can turn to a very special Christmas present from my Cousin.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Posting from Vegas to say: Wooooo! Bengals! Yeah! Win! Woooooo! Yeah! Bengals! Go!

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
:rip: Lemmy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Posting from Vegas to say: Wooooo! Bengals! Yeah! Win! Woooooo! Yeah! Bengals! Go!

Have a good time! Also? Same! ;)

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

nice to not have to worry about this after the steelers lost

:agreed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWcV2DIIHU

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Denver not making the playoffs would rule so hard except it would mean the Steelers get in. I would be more scared of the Steelers than any other team despite the steamer they laid on the 50 yard line yesterday. Every other AFC team (Chiefs aside) just lost too many players.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Goddamnit AJ McCarron sucks and he better not loving lose this game for Cincy. At best, he can get out of the way like he did last week.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If Broncos lose to the Chargers I will plotz irl.

I don't even know what plotz means I just know it's appropriate in this context.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Dinner chat: I made a yellow saffron rice with a carne asada and drinking it down with a nice tequila. :)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bengals Pepe Meme

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I have incorrect Japanese whiskey to help me through this defensive shitfest.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Atticus Finch posted:

Goddamnit AJ McCarron sucks and he better not loving lose this game for Cincy. At best, he can get out of the way like he did last week.

AJ is really good and is like maybe the only backup that makes progressions at his level

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The Bengals will lose because nobody wants the Steelers in the playoffs.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Has ESPN ever fired an ex athlete for sucking on TV? I usually avoid the pregame show but good god Ray Lewis is on Emmitt Smith's level. This is honestly the first time I've watched it.

He just said "You gotta get the ball to your accoletes*" and "he can flat footed throw it." Is it always like this?

*I thought he said accolade the first time but he used the same word twice

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah AJ McCarron doesn't suck. I'm pretty sure I won't regret making this post in an hour! Haha!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
This is the first game where DTs Brandon Thompson and Pat Sims are active, likely to alleviate Geno Atkins due to health issues. Bengals: smart.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
that said though von miller is going to be on AJ like a fly on poo poo

poo poo protected by the Bengals on primetime national television

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Goetta posted:

Yeah AJ McCarron doesn't suck. I'm pretty sure I won't regret making this post in an hour! Haha!
I hate him a lot but I will be very happy if he proves me wrong and will eat all of the crow.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I love Lewis, and I hope that he loves me.
Because I really hope he won't kill off my whole family.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Atticus Finch posted:

He has a lot of practice at "GAME MANAGING".

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I want the Bengals to win if only because the city of Denver already has legal weed and deserves no other joy in this world

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 38s39 seconds ago
#Bengals QB Andy Dalton (thumb) is still a few weeks ago, sources say. Out week 17. If CIN is 3-seed, likely AJ McCarron starts in WC round

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
are Eifert and the other receivers healthy yet

that seems important

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Vertical Lime posted:

nice to not have to worry about this after the steelers lost

:agreed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWcV2DIIHU

Ah poo poo time for a 20 minute promo. :(

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Not sure I have enough booze in the house for this punt-a-thon.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Let's go the Cincinnati Bengals Bitch! Get that fuckin' bye.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Ribsauce posted:

Has ESPN ever fired an ex athlete for sucking on TV? I usually avoid the pregame show but good god Ray Lewis is on Emmitt Smith's level. This is honestly the first time I've watched it.

He just said "You gotta get the ball to your accoletes*" and "he can flat footed throw it." Is it always like this?

*I thought he said accolade the first time but he used the same word twice
ESPN thinks Ray is doing a good job.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raku posted:

are Eifert and the other receivers healthy yet

that seems important

Eifert, Iloka and Dalton are out but everyone else is healthy. The Bengals currently have one player on IR, the 3-4 string corner.

Of course, Eifert and Dalton are a big deal and Iloka is really good.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah getting a bye is super important for this team, way more than it usually would be I think.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
I want the bengals to win so the texans get strength of schedule.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

BabeLiker90 posted:

I want the Bengals to win if only because the city of Denver already has legal weed and deserves no other joy in this world

same also gently caress Elway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

But seriously here gently caress Elway.

• Locked thread