Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
YA WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN
BRONCOS
BENGALS
METEOR
View Results

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

three posted:

Why does Jeremy Hill start over Bernard???
They're hoping he plays like he did last year but last year they gave him a fullback. Now he's expected to just be good without his fullback in on every play. It's frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Is AJ McCarron elite???????

vilepilott
Oct 14, 2015

by Cowcaster

aperion posted:

If the Bengals win, we have our 1st and 2nd seeds, just need week 17 to determine which is which.

From my understanding the Patriots have clinched a #1 or #2 seed and hold the tiebreaker against the Bengals, but lose the tiebreaker against the Broncos.

So that means that all this game is going to determine is which team the Patriots would want to lose next week. I just spent 30 minutes arguing with my mother about this and she is convinced it is, from a tiebreaker perspective, better for the Broncos to win. I am convinced that she doesn't understand the basic math about this despite literally having an Ivy League degree.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Eifert Posting posted:

AJ looks like the gerber baby in a football helmet.

かわいそう

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Wolfe just kicked Gio in the head after the play was over.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

vilepilott posted:

From my understanding the Patriots have clinched a #1 or #2 seed and hold the tiebreaker against the Bengals, but lose the tiebreaker against the Broncos.

So that means that all this game is going to determine is which team the Patriots would want to lose next week. I just spent 30 minutes arguing with my mother about this and she is convinced it is, from a tiebreaker perspective, better for the Broncos to win. I am convinced that she doesn't understand the basic math about this despite literally having an Ivy League degree.

That's assuming the Patriots will win. Even though that's true, if they lose, they could be beat by the Bengals' record outright.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Atticus Finch posted:

They're hoping he plays like he did last year but last year they gave him a fullback. Now he's expected to just be good without his fullback in on every play. It's frustrating.

if its this simple how the gently caress are the people in charge so loving stupid?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Donkwich posted:

shouldn't the discussion like cool you off or something

no because it reminds me that I live in a third world tropical slum and I hate summer/hot temperatures

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the bengals must be 10/10 on 3rd down

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

What happened to Denver

They look like the Browns

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Are you loving kidding me

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Denvers defense looks tired.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
is andy dalton playing well?

in primetime????

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Eifert Posting posted:

Wolfe just kicked Gio in the head after the play was over.

It's Denver

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

nerve posted:

if its this simple how the gently caress are the people in charge so loving stupid?

Who do you take off the field for 30 plays in this offense?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Lime Tonics posted:

Denvers defense looks tired.

sickle cell, probably

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Its amazing how the bengals appear to not know what the gently caress is going on yet are still able to dominate the broncos.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Crow_Robot posted:

is andy dalton playing well?

in primetime????

No, no he is not.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

nerve posted:

There's also the previously mentioned "Gio is smaller and shouldn't get that huge of a workload" because that was a spectacular failure last year, but I dunno. Marvin Lewis is not the best coach when it comes to readjusting.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
That was a loving legit throw on 3rd down I don't care what you say

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Cowboys would be a playoff team with AJ McCarron

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!
Don't worry Broncos you don't have to have your secondary practice it's just AJ McCarron.

vilepilott
Oct 14, 2015

by Cowcaster

Cavauro posted:

That's assuming the Patriots will win. Even though that's true, if they lose, they could be beat by the Bengals' record outright.

But isn't that the same situation if the Broncos win just with different teams? Given that the Patriots hold the tiebreaker against the Bengals and not against the Broncos?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

i'm glad the bengals are running a lot because it's almost half time

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I only use this language to talk to my grandparents, but, Broncos är skit.

I think I said that right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

vilepilott posted:

But isn't that the same situation if the Broncos win just with different teams? Given that the Patriots hold the tiebreaker against the Bengals and not against the Broncos?

Yeah sorry I realized it quick but I didn't want to edit my post out like a bitch, but instead just misread you like a bitch. You're totally right

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Baby Brady making some great throws.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Atticus Finch posted:

There's also the previously mentioned "Gio is smaller and shouldn't get that huge of a workload" because that was a spectacular failure last year, but I dunno. Marvin Lewis is not the best coach when it comes to readjusting.

I went through like half a decade of this with Charles before they realized "hey he's pretty damned good." It's the worst.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Whit has the gruden grinder on lock if the Bengals win.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

WTF Nuge?!

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
bengals

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Whitworth should have like 4+ pro bowls in a just world

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
NUGENT WHY

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Haha

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
McCarron looks pretty good.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Alabama QBing, Alabama kicking

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Tisk.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

something good happened!

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Nuge has to hit that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU