Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Am I crazy or did WOR upload the same show twice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
They do this from time to time. Beyondpod recognized it being the same show and marked both as downloaded for me.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Ok everything was fixed but does anybody know why the board works for some but for me nothing has been there for months?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

RBX posted:

Ok everything was fixed but does anybody know why the board works for some but for me nothing has been there for months?

Are you banned?

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

RBX posted:

Log in. Haha, you have to have an active subscription to access the board. Nothing's showing for me after my Black Friday sub ran out.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Dec 29, 2015

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

RBX posted:

Try deleting your cookies for the site.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

RBX posted:

I emailed support about the exact same thing last night. They told me to change my password for the main site, so I did that and now the board works.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Every time I've seen a video of Bryan talking he seems a lot less annoying than when you can just hear his voice. Something about all his weird affectations works better with video.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Spermgod posted:

Every time I've seen a video of Bryan talking he seems a lot less annoying than when you can just hear his voice. Something about all his weird affectations works better with video.
It's his lovely kind eyes seducing you

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
I'm listening to the Christmas show now and Sage Northcutt vs The Empire could be the best feud of 2016

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Somebody book Sage to do a run-in at B&V vs The Filthy Promise.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I wish they filmed more of the podcast stuff and got it out there. I would've loved to have seen them when Bryan was talking about the two fat guys hugging.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I think we're gonna get the whole Christmas show at some point since he said he had a bunch of cameras set up plus one of his buddies there with a camcorder.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Btw Bryan's Glacier impression should have been #1

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

A massa movin ahs

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

"Which kick is the Cryonic Kick, and why does he bother using other kicks?"

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Spermgod posted:

He looks less nasally than he sounds

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mike Sempervive sounded completely different on the shows Bryan did from Oregon and it really screwed with my head. He's got a very distinctive way of speaking but his voice sounded so different to me that it was like I was listening to a guy doing a bizarre impersonation of him.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Dave sounds way more californian over Skype or irl than he does over the phone

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
Is Mike terrible, or is it just me?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Mike is terrible.

Jaragoh
Nov 27, 2004

Mike is very good at saying 50 words when 5 would suffice.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Jaragoh posted:

Mike is very good at saying 50 words when 5 would suffice.

so, he's a radio guy?

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Semp never seems to say anything even remotely interesting

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Frankenstein Dad posted:

Is Mike terrible, or is it just me?

Mike seems to think he's more important than he is imo

Replace him with Vinny

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
No no no no no you guys can't turn on Semp, no one could cohost limitless with Dave and have it be that coherent .

You assholes turn on everyone, book yourselves with more honor.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

maniacripper posted:

No no no no no you guys can't turn on Semp, no one could cohost limitless with Dave and have it be that coherent .

You assholes turn on everyone, book yourselves with more honor.

I'm going to sign the Young Bucks for all the money

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The top 50 thing was great until the 12 rounds bit which was among the least funny things I've heard from the site this year. That just killed the momentum for me.

Also, semp rules just for his comments to Ryan

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Yeah Semp gets points for being willing to tell off Ed and Ryan so Bryan can get away with scolding him instead

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

sportsgenius86 posted:

This moment made me so god drat happy when I was listening to the 2015 comp during my Xmas drive home.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

sportsgenius86 posted:

The top 50 thing was great until the 12 rounds bit which was among the least funny things I've heard from the site this year. That just killed the momentum for me.

They had to put things from every show on the site into the top 50. And Dr. Keith Presents loving suuuuuuuuuucks

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

"Maybe... she sucks John Cena!"

"I'm sure she does."

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

putin is really smart and evil

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I've never tried to listen to DKP, and if that's the best they have to offer I don't regret it.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Muddy Burphy posted:

I've never tried to listen to DKP, and if that's the best they have to offer I don't regret it.

It used to be good with Dr Keith actually did the show and would interview local SoCal indie guys, so you'd get a lot of the PWG guys, if I recall. But that was like 6-7 years ago.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ryan is obviously a moron but sempervive didnt actually even answer the question he just rambled like an equally big moron at a loud volume and said shut up. he's never said anything insightful or hell even controversial. ALVAREZ is actually a "radio guy"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

epitasis posted:

ryan is obviously a moron but sempervive didnt actually even answer the question he just rambled like an equally big moron at a loud volume and said shut up. he's never said anything insightful or hell even controversial. ALVAREZ is actually a "radio guy"
what even was the question?

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I just want to say there is nothing in the world better than the patronizing tone Bryan takes when talking to a regular WOL caller (Jim, Ryan etc)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

What did he say to him and ed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

epitasis posted:

ryan is obviously a moron but sempervive didnt actually even answer the question

Ryan never asked a question.

• Locked thread