Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I was looking at the schedule earlier to see if I'd see the end of MM it said like 6:15pm est, so I guess it's a significant amount of time, or either he wasted a ton of time or somehow Noah Ridley who speedruns Wand of Gamelon somehow managed to lose all the extra time they had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GreatScottLP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

When I was looking at the schedule earlier to see if I'd see the end of MM it said like 6:15pm est, so I guess it's a significant amount of time, or either he wasted a ton of time or somehow Noah Ridley who speedruns Wand of Gamelon somehow managed to lose all the extra time they had.

drat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well if he is going all mask this could be close to the end with getting the up all night mask. havent seen his mask screen yet so i have no idea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never played Majora's Mask and every time I watch a speedrun I usually zone out for a lot of it and same with during Zeldathon so I have no idea how far in the game he is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich will be happy to know that the very sexy ProJared retweeted about Zeldathon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hoodrich will be happy to know that the very sexy ProJared retweeted about Zeldathon.

He also just shouted out the Pimp ZOne.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao The entire crew no sold Hoodrich's comment. That's Awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I never played Majora's Mask and every time I watch a speedrun I usually zone out for a lot of it and same with during Zeldathon so I have no idea how far in the game he is.

The optional stuff is super non linear so without having seen the entire run up to this point we really have no idea.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol...Yo, did he just walk up slowly...and donate? is the best comment Ive heard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Lol...Yo, did he just walk up slowly...and donate? is the best comment Ive heard.

Like 1000 people have done it now but it's still epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looks like he's missing 6 masks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Looks like he's missing 6 masks.

He's doing the last major sidequest here that will take one full day rotation. This took me forever to figure out as a kid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A Wild Abra's game theories blow this horse's rear end out of the water... Bring back Abra!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

kreyGasm They have the next like 8 games unlocked and their 205 away from the next one after that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone whispering Oh dear God... because Jyggy has to read the entirety of "Careless Whisper" by George Michael as Emperor Palpatine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love watching casual gamers do speedrun moves.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This guy looks like Vinny Caravella but 20 years younger but he also looks way too old for his age, so it kinda balances out. Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Side of Rice FTW... A few thons ago he was talking about Avenged Sevenfold for about 2 hours while playing this and -- Oh my God. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyway, Abra doing a charades of link HESSing and knocking the triforce on the floor and nearly falling out the hotel window aside, when he was playing this and talking about Avenged Sevenfold the swedish Weird Al guy said "Gyorg Lopez", IIRC. Or someone did, but it was epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic, he used infinite sword glitch to make a bell ring infinite amount of times per second.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think maybe 2 thons ago the guy with the purple beard was blindfolded for a room in a dungeon in TP and SuperMCGamer was guiding him and it was fairly flippin' hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That same one I think Keri, aka ppeach2010 was dressed in full ghillie suit and had a sniper rifle thing for the Wiimote to play Links Crossbow Training and she had a fedora and tipped it and said Milady before shooting the crossbow.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Catherine's Nintendo 64 shirt is badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like the Zora guy's cutscene when he dies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Him ripping on the fish skeleton guitar as it fades out is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao The New Guitar Hero Looks Awesome! [Laughs impishly]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love how amused he is everytime he does the infinite bell glitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I always thought it was so cool that in the game the sword has a hitbox like that. I would of just assumed link would be stuck in a swinging animation or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh actually they got the next 13 games unlocked now. Awesome. Plus PoptartGamer is cool and he sometimes does the 3 minute speedrun at the end of his LADX run.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Wand of Gamelon went 2 hours over

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

Wand of Gamelon went 2 hours over

drat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It actually sucks that such an epic run is potentially possible since I still have to play through it myself. Maybe I really should just try to beat WW by Saturday...

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I guess it may have started late but It looked really hard

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay I got this thing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This part is really hard. I was playing Splatoon until i realized hes got one room before the final boss and im glad its this, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
goron links waddle walk is really cute

• Locked thread