Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

brad and austin acting like battered wives wrt fallout 4lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
later in the podcast, after they are done arguing about fallout 4, brad says he has his own disappointments with it

he just wanted to argue that other peoples problems with it werent valid lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

later in the podcast, after they are done arguing about fallout 4, brad says he has his own disappointments with it

he just wanted to argue that other peoples problems with it werent valid lol

Epic 6 foot tall hefty baby Brad is epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Theyre still talking about music...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm glad they've finally had enough of Bethesdas poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What the gently caress kind of kindergarten poo poo did Brad pull with this unspoken black magic that's necessary for Bethesda not to make a lovely doll character looking game crashing bug busted piece of poo poo for 59.99 + DLC?? I'll tickle this fat bitch.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

he said dave lang told him how tough testing games is

dave lang, of iron galaxy studios, who made the batman pc port

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uh... Dave, Da Uhhh, Dave told me. Dave Lage. Lang.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh wise Lang-sama. *on one knee* Let the peasants drink the liquid of truth from thine Zojirushi thermos. Tell us. Tell us how badly you hosed up every possible porting job your team has been in charge of.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh wise Lang-sama. *on one knee* Let the peasants drink the liquid of truth from thine Zojirushi thermos. Tell us. Tell us how badly you hosed up every possible porting job your team has been in charge of.

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Brad on Destiny "They turned it into World of Warcraft!" as a positive thing in 2015

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im glad they dont really say jank anymore

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Although I do have nothing bad to say about the Vita version of Divekick.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

im glad they dont really say jank anymore

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a spoken list of every game that came out in 2015, and Jeff saying "it didn't really grab me" after each of them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

a spoken list of every game that came out in 2015, and Jeff saying "it didn't really grab me" after each of them

haha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For god sake... I opened a pine cone in front of the boss door and the teleport pot and a slime came out and murked me.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

the only person who played isaac was jeff and he didnt like it because you couldnt shoot in 8 directions

i regret blindly saying he sounded like a cool person...

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Jeff is a cool person with weird and bad taste in video games.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Fluffdaddy posted:

Jeff is a cool person with weird and bad taste in video games.

Agreed.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!

Real hurthling! posted:

brad likes the worst song in Axiom Verge so much he makes them all listen to the whole thing against protests

Also when he does it again for the most generic sounding Starcraft dialogue.

"Very well, submit to my absolute authority-" *quiet Brad Chuckle* "-and we may indeed unite our forces."

"AH, that guy's so good!"

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
I thought the Brad "Bethesda sold a ton of copies of fallout" argument was to state there's a lot of money for another developer to make by making a better wRPG and no one has been able to yet.

Also I could listen to Vinny solo over Lockdown forever :swoon:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the Fallout 4 conversation is awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It took a decade and 3 awful games for someone to finally pipe up and say that maybe it's bad if a game is fundamentally broken and boring.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

(on Super Mario Maker)
Vinny: That was a hell of a debut!

(everyone chuckles)

Grumpy Brad: Yeah, thirty years ago.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

(on Super Mario Maker)
Vinny: That was a hell of a debut!

(everyone chuckles)

Grumpy Brad: Yeah, thirty years ago.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The more they pile on him every hour so far makes me think he's going to explode on the final category in an extremely awesome fashion.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

The more they pile on him every hour so far makes me think he's going to explode on the final category in an extremely awesome fashion.

if they allow the taken king to be considered for goty at all itll be ugly

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Mario Maker should be goty simply on the virtue that it got Jeff to sound alive and enthusiastic in 2015.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Brad pouting and puffing up like a human Jigglypuff

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

"like?"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mr. Peabody posted:

Also when he does it again for the most generic sounding Starcraft dialogue.

"Very well, submit to my absolute authority-" *quiet Brad Chuckle* "-and we may indeed unite our forces."

"AH, that guy's so good!"

Lol. I gotta listen to this.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Vinny going to bat for Kerbal makes me smile because that game is my favorite game of the year

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

alex "we still have x more categories guys, pleeeeeease." navarro will kill him first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Brad's grown in power now that other people like Destiny, he's not going to let it die without an insane battle. I pray that the training the other cast has done in the far East gives them the strength they need.