Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
please sell party dudes hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I'm sure if you look not that hard you'll be able to find a blue baseball cap that says "D.T.F."

ManlyGrunting posted:

There are so many things to love in this page, and nearly all of them are Party Dude. :allears:

Allison's cute new haircut :3:

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.

Renaissance Robot posted:

Allison's cute new haircut :3:

She's brushed it and everything! And she has kitty slippers now, which are probably not made from actual cats but I'm not ruling it out yet.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Pasqy hit a growth spurt, Allison's got a new do, and they have a giant eagle/demon thing with a barrel of hooch strapped to it like some kind of hell-borne St. Bernard.

:allears:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I'd just like to point out that tomorrow in-comic time it'll be Pasq's birthday.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Man, doesn't look like Pasq is gettin much sleep these days judging by the bags under his eyes.

Could it be that maybe with the building stacking he's started losing it? :v:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Can you lose what you arguably never had in the first place? :v: I'm sure our favorite anime dictator is just putting in a ton of hard work ruling his harem subjects, is all.

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Dec 24, 2015

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
About two weeks before we get more :negative:

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?p=2579

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
This hiatus...you could say that it hurts.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
While we're on hiatus I guess it's a good time to finally post get around to sharing It Hurts!! stuff, like the drawing I got in my book.

Also, for anyone that doesn't follow Gobs on twitter, he was doing a giveaway with his wife on these painted wooden hearts with It Hurts characters on 'em as Christmas tree ornaments. I lucked out and got Katie.

:whatup:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

tlarn posted:

Also, for anyone that doesn't follow Gobs on twitter, he was doing a giveaway with his wife on these painted wooden hearts with It Hurts characters on 'em as Christmas tree ornaments. I lucked out and got Katie.

:whatup:

I see you got a mini bonus sketch on the package :) . The Jennifer one looked really cool, too.

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat
Is fish lady going to be a recurring character? I certainly hope so.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Grope-A-Matic posted:

Is fish lady going to be a recurring character? I certainly hope so.

She's a character from 2015 GOTY Undertale, so almost definitely not! That's a dope as hell crossover image tho

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Found this thread linked in another thread a few days ago, but only got around to reading it later last night, and holy poo poo this is the best christmas present the internet's ever gotten me :v: Seriously considering getting the books if I think up a sketch to ask for.

Allie is the best best friend in anything I've read.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Always nice to have someone in the fold. I got a friend of mine to read this and it was kind of amazing to see him go from "what the hell is this crap? :mad:" to "oh my god this comic is amazing :haw:" within a week. It's a serious diamond in the rough.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Gob drawing Undyne is everything I never knew I wanted

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

No one posted the new page yet? Ok then.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Wow, that really was a short break.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

He tweeted that updates would be irregular through the new year. I suspect he'll post them as he finishes them for the time being.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Oh shoot, I Had a suspicion that something would come out tonight. But I didn't check :( .

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Something that's interesting to me is how short Pasq's pants are on him; since Aurora should be able to just magic up clothes for him and they were on good terms last we saw her, did something happen in the last year? Or is Pasqualo just too lazy to get new clothes?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
He wasn't kidding about irregular updates.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Is it the end of the world if children are able to plan their birthday parties and execute their dumb ideas to make it possible?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Partyman looks really concerned.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Forgall posted:

Partyman looks really concerned.

I get the feeling this isn't the first time he's had those two fall off his back

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Party man's worried smile reminds me of Aurora.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Rose: Sip martini thoughtfully.

Such as this one.

Just a tiny sip couldn't hurt...
Partyman just doesn't know what he's gonna do with these crazy kids.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Wicker Man posted:

He wasn't kidding about irregular updates.

She isn't kidding about the school not having any instruments, either.

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=069-sign-up

Remember?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Literally Kermit posted:

She isn't kidding about the school not having any instruments, either.

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=069-sign-up

Remember?

I still want to know what they did with that, lol.

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!
So now that it got here basically right at the end of 2015 - I also decided to join in Gob and Grail's twitter festivities. And won a sweet heart gift! Thanks to you both again, Jenny'll provide great support in killing god2016

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Frozen_flame posted:

So now that it got here basically right at the end of 2015 - I also decided to join in Gob and Grail's twitter festivities. And won a sweet heart gift! Thanks to you both again, Jenny'll provide great support in killing god2016

I choose to believe that's a full-sized, heart shaped toilet seat cover.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
More head games!

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
Those are turtlenecks.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

A big flaming stink posted:

Those are turtlenecks.

Whuh-oh. Nice catch.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Holy poo poo, what a callback :allears:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Wow, he is a jerk!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Dabir posted:

Wow, he is a jerk!

Hey man, he's not a jerk. He just wants his money. I think we all can relate to that.

Never mind that all cash is now worthless since society has collapsed it's the principal of the thing.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Hey man, he's not a jerk. He just wants his money. I think we all can relate to that.

Never mind that all cash is now worthless since society has collapsed it's the principal of the thing.

He could always hope for Katie bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
While I enjoy the rest of it, the first panel is by far the best. Because it's true.

• Locked thread