Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

https://youtu.be/Vbn9WvTNm8I?t=14s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Welp, a sheer coincidence of my GF having to drive her mother back home (almost 3 hours one way) and a Craigslist post for a town in the same area resulted in this:

Cleocatra aka Cleo aka Miss Cleo

She's constantly moving, that's about as non-blurry as she gets.

The other cat mostly doesn't care about her, but my word, our dog (dachshund) is obsessed with her, and not always in a good way. He'll follow her around, maybe lick her from time to time...and frequently snorf her entire ear in his mouth...and then sometimes plays a little rough, and at least twice we've caught him trying to "mount" her. :(

Hopefully he'll get the idea that that is NOT ok.

(I tried to get pictures of new kitty and dog together, but it's like they sense when the camera is about to take a picture and make it come out crappy.)

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
A great name for a great cat

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Here they are looking at...something. The other cat, I think.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

DrBouvenstein posted:

Welp, a sheer coincidence of my GF having to drive her mother back home (almost 3 hours one way) and a Craigslist post for a town in the same area resulted in this:

Cleocatra aka Cleo aka Miss Cleo

Is she psychic? CALL ME NOW FOR YA FREE KNEADIN'

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:p

I've been away from home for nine days and just found out I might not make it home tomorrow. Someone show me squat looking dogs.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

cash crab posted:

:p

I've been away from home for nine days and just found out I might not make it home tomorrow. Someone show me squat looking dogs.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

oh buoy!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Tails!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:agreed:

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
http://i.imgur.com/dEaRKFE.webm

:psyboom:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

There's a fatal flaw in that plan; You're stuck with the puppy there until they wake up.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

There's a fatal flaw in that plan; You're stuck with the puppy there until they wake up.

I don't see the flaw there.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Just moved into my new place. Can anyone post pics of tigers and lions?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Violet_Sky posted:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Violet_Sky posted:

I love this little fatty. He's being bathed right off his feet.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 00:33 on Dec 30, 2015

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Violet_Sky posted:

You might like this instagram

https://www.instagram.com/blackjaguarwhitetiger/

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Violet_Sky posted:

Big Cat Rescue.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcftblae5aEnraa34d1FPQg

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I love this little fatty. He's being bathed right off his feet.

It's the big cat equivalent of your mom licking her thumb and wiping your cheek..."aw mom, GROSS"

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Dog Hula Hooping

http://i.imgur.com/TwXFSsf.gifv

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

:stare: There's more tail floof than cat here.

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.

Alter Ego posted:

:stare: There's more tail floof than cat here.

Clearly some kind of peacat.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Have some scales having fun.

"Wheeeeeee"
"Yay, I made it!"

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

:quagmire:

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Quick update on the Butterfront/Chili's crazy house o' fosters.

Finn and Rey are continuing to do quite well. They're gonna be up for adoption this coming Saturday, which means they'll be returned to the MDSCPA!

They're so delightfully plucky. Finn's favorite thing to do is climb all the way up on to my shoulder while I'm standing. I've never seen a kitten do this, it's pretty amazing. We'll try to get a video of it before we bring him back. We got them with the order that they needed socialization as they were hissy and squirmy. It didn't take long for them to warm up to us, they've turned into awesome little lapkittypurrboxes.

Butterscotch is still doing very well, and as we're putting the other kittens up for adoption, it is 100% time for us to make a decision as to what we are going to do with him. We will decide on Friday or Saturday as to whether or not his forever home will be with us, and will of course let you all know once the decision has been made. His weight is continuing to remain stable at 26 pounds which is awesome, and he's moving around a lot more and we're hearing a lot less cracking when he walks.

So yeah, sit tight until Saturday for the decision. If he does move on, we will be sure to find him a good place with an owner who understands the importance of updating internet weirdos with pictures and Butterstories.

Until then, enjoy a Butterloaf:

And a Butterspread:

I took the spread picture while we were playing Fallout 4 together. He's the best wasteland companion.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
You have to keep Butterscotch.

The Wasteland depends on it.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'
I got some freeloaders new roommates last night

Violet

Dash

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
Please keep Butterscotch! Not just because I want to see more pictures, but because it sounds like you're doing a really good job getting his weight down. Either way, thank you for sharing this fat cat odyssey.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up
Better idea: give me Butterscotch. Give me an address and I'll send you a SASE.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

On the topic of lions and tigers, BigCatDerek's Vine usually makes for good entertainment:
https://vine.co/u/953659165392379904

And something that he revined:
https://vine.co/v/imxB65mIUWV

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

dupersaurus posted:

Violet

Dash

Good cattes! And even better names!

Kojiro posted:

Please keep Butterscotch! Not just because I want to see more pictures, but because it sounds like you're doing a really good job getting his weight down. Either way, thank you for sharing this fat cat odyssey.

If we adopt him out we'd only do so if we thought that his new forever home would be better than us at managing his weight.

As awesome as Butterscotch is, there's a reason why he got this fat and that reason is because he is CONSTANTLY whining for food. The upside is that while he tries his best to murder you by getting in front of your feet and mowling when he's hungry, he's kind of hard to miss so no tripping yet.

Chili has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Dec 30, 2015

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

That's the most focused cat I've ever seen. I bet he zoomed off to the right immediately after.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

dupersaurus posted:

Violet

Dash

Your tree cattes look so similar to my mom's!

Tbh this year I probably would have optimally chosen to stick with the cats and avoid my family, guess we'll see next year. Lil' orange guy in the tree there kept me company through the darkest of my Christmas stress though. :3:

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

My Lovely Horse posted:

That's the most focused cat I've ever seen. I bet he zoomed off to the right immediately after.

The name has turned out to be quite appropriate.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
"JESUS CHRIST HELP ME!"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yu_zVre0k4

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Chili posted:

And a Butterspread:

I took the spread picture while we were playing Fallout 4 together. He's the best wasteland companion.

He looks so much like my parents' old cat, Rose. He was a fat blond blob with the most awesome personality. He had a chirpy little voice, and loved to play fetch with the caps from milk jugs, and begged my dad for scraps while he cooked. He was a good catte.

Admiral Funk
Oct 1, 2012

Please send them a very large crate marked "SCIENCE. PROBABLY DANGEROUS. BUT VERY SCIENTIFIC. YES."
http://i.imgur.com/uRPNgQ9.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Chili posted:

and he's moving around a lot more and we're hearing a lot less cracking when he walks.
His joints or your floor?

• Locked thread