Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't think it will even be in contention since its DLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Brad explaining why Grow Home is good: You can use the left trigger and the right trigger to control the arms! That's... that's incredible

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

"If we're talking retail products released this year that use assets, mechanics, and gameplay from older titles, I think Taken King has got just as much right to be here as *scoff* Mario Maker."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's such an epic baby.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

Brad explaining why Grow Home is good: You can use the left trigger and the right trigger to control the arms! That's... that's incredible

That actually is cool. I always like that mechanic n games

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

In Training posted:

That actually is cool. I always like that mechanic n games

i mean yea i like that game but he made it sound like a revolution in game design

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

brad's still doing a good job on the podcasts, i think. i expected hours of him interrupting people with loud groans but he's being pretty sharp. its good, im glad

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

brad's still doing a good job on the podcasts, i think. i expected hours of him interrupting people with loud groans but he's being pretty sharp. its good, im glad

There's a really good part today where austin makes him immediately Brad-style embarrassed about a joke

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember when Brad nearly blew a drat gasket because Dan made a joke about Yoshi eating pussy.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
", the Kojima/Konami kerfuffle - the KKK..."

"NO!"

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I remember when Brad nearly blew a drat gasket because Dan made a joke about Yoshi eating pussy.

They talked about daring Dan to lick up a snail trail and Brad clarified that they meant mucus from an actual snail, "not the gross kind".

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Mr. Peabody posted:

", the Kojima/Konami kerfuffle - the KKK..."

"NO!"

Lol what an idiot

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuiXzaEC_sg&t=250s lmao

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
I like Austin and Jeff talking to each other. I wish there was more east/west interaction.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Its been hard listening to Jeff in the first 2 days, he's not been funny at all. the east coast guys have been real good though

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[gif-Brad slowly falling asleep on camera 4 episodes of UPF straight]

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
drat jeff is lookin good lately

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

but is the taken king better than brothers?

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
brad has the only good bit thus far in the videos even if its self-aware

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

The Milkman posted:

brad has the only good bit thus far in the videos even if its self-aware

its the same joke as last year he only has one joke

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow... your saying that Brad is the Dark Souls of game reviewermans?

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

elf help book posted:

its the same joke as last year he only has one joke

did he do the depressed opening crates thing last year too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Milkman posted:

did he do the depressed opening crates thing last year too

It's the Dota 2 has consumed my soul... ironically! Lol... Somebody stop me! *in the voice of The Mask, but also someone desperately begging for help*

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Wormskull posted:

It's the Dota 2 has consumed my soul... ironically! Lol... Somebody stop me! *in the voice of The Mask, but also someone desperately begging for help*

then i guess it goes to jeff because he at least tried

at least the discussions seem better this year

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last year he pretended he had to start making his guinea pigs fight Dota-style because all video games stopped existing and he grew a massive beard and ate the guinea pig food.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The famous dota 2 joke.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I liked Jeff's last year because of his concept drawings of video games where he decides to start making video games again and all the games he thinks of are Commodore 64 games basically.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus if Brad's joke was Opening Crates, well he tries to do that joke every week on UPF instead of interrupting everyone's laughter to express shock and excitement at Dota 2 patch notes and then laughing merrily, alone, for 10+ seconds.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My second favorite video content behind Jeff playing 30 year old games alone, is when Brad makes everyone watch him spend 59 dollars on Dota poo poo and pretending he is in on the joke and everyone just looking visibly sad for him without saying anything. Lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

My second favorite video content behind Jeff playing 30 year old games alone, is when Brad makes everyone watch him spend 59 dollars on Dota poo poo and pretending he is in on the joke and everyone just looking visibly sad for him without saying anything. Lmao.
lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you could bottle the kind of silence when that's his Segment on UPF... Hell... That'd be some poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

austins segment was the best because hes sincere while everyone else tries really hard on their bad joke

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

austins writing an essay on invisible inc in his goty list is good too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Austin's in my top 3 guys, ATM.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

i should start watching UPFs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hes really endearing himself to me this week

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Vinny's is the only list I've skimmed that's written like something I want to read.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's to bad people think of him like Da Black Scoops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well, actually I forgot people besides himself called Patrick Klepek Scoops and to see in Austin's comments that so many people do made me a little bit dizzy. lmfao