Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

King Vidiot posted:

So is his tattoo really of Leonardo DiCaprio's initials? Because that's what I'm assuming, and that makes him an even bigger douchebag.

Why do you have to tear Leonardo DiCaprio down to feel good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Had to fix this one:

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I'm just not getting the tattoo tough s.o.b. connection anymore. I don't care how long you spent in the chair getting poked, you can't be very tough if the idea of going out and doing some exercise is too onerous.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

"Love Your Dick?"

That's some transphobic poo poo, right there.
I am so loving triggered right now!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Has that triggering joke every been humorous in any context?

Hug Life.

Face shaped like a pug's life.

And some :canada:con

I've never met a detailed face tattoo I've liked, but this one almost convinces me:

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Wrong thread, bub

the popular kids
Dec 27, 2010

Time for some thrilling heroics.
I need to take a picture of my boyfriends tattoo. It's a typical white girl tattoo that his mom got and wanted him to get too.

It's an infinite symbol turning into a feather with 'live' and 'love' as part of the symbol as well. It's on his forearm. And on the other arm is a treble clef and whatever else forming a heart because his mom 'loves music'.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

What the hell is this?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

rydiafan posted:

What the hell is this?

It's in honor of their dead TV remote. The batteries gave out last week you insensitive gently caress

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

trapped mouse posted:

It's in honor of their dead TV remote. The batteries gave out last week you insensitive gently caress

My guess is it's an unfinished arm-mounted UI from some sci fi videogame. Your character has something like that in Halo 5.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Blue Footed Booby posted:

My guess is it's an unfinished arm-mounted UI from some sci fi videogame. Your character has something like that in Halo 5.
I bet it's anime. It's always anime

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

la vie en rose

I have no idea.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

JoelJoel posted:

Face shaped like a pug's life.

There's a lot going on here but I think it's important to note the neck tattoo of the word TATTOO.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Chitin posted:

There's a lot going on here but I think it's important to note the neck tattoo of the word TATTOO.

I want a tattoo, but don't care what it is.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

King Vidiot posted:

So is his tattoo really of Leonardo DiCaprio's initials? Because that's what I'm assuming, and that makes him an even bigger douchebag.

Can't be. There's a hashtag "academyawardwinner" in there, and DiCaprio's never won an Oscar.

On the other hand... if it is DiCaprio, that makes this tattoo an even more delicious fail.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Emily A. Stanton posted:

I need to take a picture of my boyfriends tattoo. It's a typical white girl tattoo that his mom got and wanted him to get too.

It's an infinite symbol turning into a feather with 'live' and 'love' as part of the symbol as well. It's on his forearm. And on the other arm is a treble clef and whatever else forming a heart because his mom 'loves music'.

It's nice to have a good relationship with your mother, but come on.

If I got matching tattoos with my mum I'd just have a couple of angry eyebrows

Cosima posted:

If you have rings in your life, then you must keep on running

PCOS Bill posted:

Gotta Chocobo fast

You guys are triggering my PTSD.

I would kinda love to play a game where Vivi used a sword.

Would criticize the tatts, but no-one's looking at them.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

According to the internet, Dicaprio's middle name is Wilhelm. Which starts with a W, not a Y. Brutalicious failure? Or maybe the person is left-handed and that arm Loves Yanking Dick.

ed: Live Your Dream.
https://www.instagram.com/p/_RlUV1qW32/

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 23:16 on Dec 30, 2015

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Can't be. There's a hashtag "academyawardwinner" in there, and DiCaprio's never won an Oscar.

On the other hand... if it is DiCaprio, that makes this tattoo an even more delicious fail.

The hashtag refers to the guy posting the photo. In his bio on the top of his instagram page it says '2018 Academy Award Winner' and he includes that hashtag on all his photos. The tattoo itself means 'Live Your Dreams'.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Honestly creepy anime tattoos can totally ruin a good pair of tits and warn you that sleeping with crazy isn't always a good idea.

Also fat witch on the right, yikes.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

cyberia posted:

The hashtag refers to the guy posting the photo. In his bio on the top of his instagram page it says '2018 Academy Award Winner' and he includes that hashtag on all his photos. The tattoo itself means 'Live Your Dreams'.

Good lord, he's even more of a pretentious douche than that tat would suggest. For someone who's so full of himself, it's interesting that I've never even heard of him.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Good lord, he's even more of a pretentious douche than that tat would suggest. For someone who's so full of himself, it's interesting that I've never even heard of him.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4153319/

GaryLeeLoveBuckets
May 8, 2009

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Pretty sure that's Ashlee Adams, I was trying to find a clear shot where I could see her Final Fantasy sleeve a while back but it led to some really uncomfortable search results.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Our warrior ancestors sat and gritted their teeth through 30 minute mall scratcher tattoos of the most basic poo poo you can imagine

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

rydiafan posted:

What the hell is this?

Pretty sure those are the keys to a clarinet or oboe

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Saw a girl with musical notes on her hand between her thumb and pointer finger.

Is there any possible context other than making sweet music with a skin flute?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

GaryLeeLoveBuckets posted:

Pretty sure that's Ashlee Adams, I was trying to find a clear shot where I could see her Final Fantasy sleeve a while back but it led to some really uncomfortable search results.

Are you going to share with the class?

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

I actually kinda gently caress with this tattoo. It's a neat idea if they are keys to a brass instrument.

teen phone cutie has a new favorite as of 06:37 on Dec 31, 2015

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

oh poo poo ok

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

So he's been like one line in a bunch of movies basically. Definitely on the oscar track.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

God is greater than life's ups and downs

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Storm troopers don't have lightsabers

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

"My heart has zero potential"

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nitrox posted:

Storm troopers don't have lightsabers

Not caught up yet, are ya?

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

carsonoma

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
A year ago if you'd told me that ; was going to be the next big white girl tattoo craze I'd have though you were crazy.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

GDAY, mate.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Why are all the letter Is semi colons?

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Personally I was thinking of getting a nice em dash

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

It means the author could have stopped the sentence there but chose not to! Much like these people's lives as they contemplated suicide.

This is not what a semicolon is for and it makes me livid. It is to join two ideas into one sentence aaaargh *explodes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

HungryMedusa posted:

It means the author could have stopped the sentence there but chose not to! Much like these people's lives as they contemplated suicide.

This is not what a semicolon is for and it makes me livid. It is to join two ideas into one sentence aaaargh *explodes*

Or they separate items in a series when those items themselves have internal punctuation! :frogc00l:

• Locked thread