Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Let that be a lesson to Hollywood, stop making movies with women and black people that are awesome and everyone loves and reignite people's love of movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Literally change they'd not bother picking up.

:supaburn: "Sir! If we keep the diversity and SJW propaganda in the movie revenues will suffer by this much!"

:disney: "LOL"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

The real schadenfreude is realizing how lovely the lives of MRAs are for them to think that way.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

lmao if you missed out on the movie event of the century because of some stupid sjw bullshit

These people, they are the real schadenfreude.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

A guy I know professes to hate Mad Max Fury Road for the same reason. He makes noises about it being badly edited or unrealistically characterized or something, but I just know he's read that stupid Return of Kings site.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Sever, friend.

E: not even because he's an mra, but because that movie was flawless.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

Data Graham posted:

A guy I know professes to hate Mad Max Fury Road

That's good enough reason to sever, tbh.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Data Graham posted:

A guy I know professes to hate Mad Max Fury Road for the same reason. He makes noises about it being badly edited or unrealistically characterized or something, but I just know he's read that stupid Return of Kings site.

There's female leads coming. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I really want a female Dr. Who and a female James (Jane) Bond not only because it would rule but because it would cause MRA's to melt down in incredible ways

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Data Graham posted:

"And, welp your honor, let's just say he had it coming :colbert:"

"Case dismissed!"

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

OldTennisCourt posted:

I really want a female Dr. Who and a female James (Jane) Bond not only because it would rule but because it would cause MRA's to melt down in incredible ways

Cast Lupita Nyong'o as both. Not only does she have the acting chops to handle either role, they'd shoot straight past meltdown in to full bore rage-induced stroke at the thought of a dark-skinned Mexican-Kenyan woman in either role. We might even get a news story about one exploding!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Angry Guacamole posted:

Cast Lupita Nyong'o as both. Not only does she have the acting chops to handle either role, they'd shoot straight past meltdown in to full bore rage-induced stroke at the thought of a dark-skinned Mexican-Kenyan woman in either role. We might even get a news story about one exploding!

I know I'd stroke out and explode. :pervert:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Angry Guacamole posted:

Do this, announce the casting on the same day and that she couldn't take the role of the new Indiana Jones because of scheduling conflicts, observe spontaneous neckbeard combustion on a massive scale.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Data Graham posted:

that stupid Return of Kings site.
Could someone please explain this? Google brings ALOT of info, links I'd rather not click at all

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

MRA website that is fantastically short sighted

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Arctic Baldwin posted:

MRA website that is fantastically short sighted

But you repeat yourself. :v:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

OldTennisCourt posted:

Mad Maxine: Menstrual Fury Road

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Angry Guacamole posted:

Oh please god yes and then cast Idris Elba as the Bond "girl."

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://youtu.be/PVsIYdRJu4M

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Please explain this.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

13Pandora13 posted:

Richard Ayoade as the next Doctor.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

hanales posted:

Please explain this.

Based on the Youtube video, I'd say it's some WACKY MORNING ZOO!!! radio personalities being idiots, as they are oft wont to do.

The schadenfreude being on anyone who listens to their poo poo.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!

Data Graham posted:

Yeah I've got a guy at work who won't see it because it's "feminist propaganda"

(He's trapped in the floods in Cumbria now, it's kind of funny)

ShineDog has a new favorite as of 01:51 on Dec 31, 2015

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

13Pandora13 posted:

Honestly that sounds like a recipe for the best Bond movie in ages.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

13Pandora13 posted:

Pretty sure Jane Bond should be like 50-60 and bang 20-30 year olds :colbert: It's 2015 so it's ok if the Bond boys shoot some people as long as they also show off their tight abs.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

hanales posted:

Please explain this.

Booze. Lots of booze.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Based on the Youtube video, I'd say it's some WACKY MORNING ZOO!!! radio personalities being idiots, as they are oft wont to do.

The schadenfreude being on anyone who listens to their poo poo.

Nah. Bryan Alvarez (punchy guy) is a radio host, but he does a pro wrestling podcast with Vinny Verhei (the fat guy), and Wang (one of Bryan's BJJ students) occasionally does a guest spot on that podcast.

Bryan & Vinny record an annual podcast for Christmas ahead of time, and they videotaped it some time.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Sex Hobbit posted:

Richard Ayoade as the next Doctor.

Stephen Fry as the next doctor.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

ayn rand hand job posted:

Booze. Lots of booze.

Nah. Bryan Alvarez (punchy guy) is a radio host, but he does a pro wrestling podcast with Vinny Verhei (the fat guy), and Wang (one of Bryan's BJJ students) occasionally does a guest spot on that podcast.

Bryan & Vinny record an annual podcast for Christmas ahead of time, and they videotaped it some time.

Booze. Lots of booze.

Great. Now what makes you think anyone gives a poo poo about that?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

HogX posted:

Stephen Fry as the next doctor.

Delightful!

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Booze. Lots of booze.

I see. So you thought this was the wrestling and podcast thread. Understandable mistake.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Not glorious Hanzo steel, 1/10.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Scyantific posted:

Not glorious Hanzo steel, 1/10.

Well, its so sharp it went right through the melon and destroyed the table.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Grem posted:

Great. Now what makes you think anyone gives a poo poo about that?

I thought this was the thread where we laughed at drunken assholes punching each other. My bad.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

TontoCorazon posted:

Well, its so sharp it went right through the melon and destroyed the table.

So sharp in fact that the cut closed up behind it and left the melon undamaged.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

So sharp in fact that the cut closed up behind it and left the melon undamaged.

Exactly.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Yeah pretty sure this guy is a dead man.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Not able to catch up completely on the thread since the holidays, has anyone posted this Pennsylvania redneck getting fired for being an overt racist?

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...s-swift-justice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Scarf posted:

Not able to catch up completely on the thread since the holidays, has anyone posted this Pennsylvania redneck getting fired for being an overt racist?

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...s-swift-justice

Christ, he just dug his hole and fracked himself over