Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

him and adella or whatever the prostitutes name is are the only npcs i haven't brutally murked yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

well i haven't murkede the doll and felt bad when i accidently attacked her. i did try to murk gherman when he shows up in the cabin for the first time but he just turns into arcane haze...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if you hit the doll she bleeds weird white stuff and gets KO'd, she wakes up after a while w/ no memory of your transgressions

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

if you hit the doll she bleeds weird white stuff and gets KO'd, she wakes up after a while w/ no memory of your transgressions

remember the white sticky stuff meme from demons souls :henget:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

she says she loves you. sHe's the only souls game character who has said the word love in the game. it would be wrong 2 kill her.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

just some good fanart i found. this game is a beaut

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

she says she loves you. sHe's the only souls game character who has said the word love in the game. it would be wrong 2 kill her.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

but what does it meaaaannn

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

well i haven't murkede the doll and felt bad when i accidently attacked her. i did try to murk gherman when he shows up in the cabin for the first time but he just turns into arcane haze...

Let me tell you how upset Laurence got me in ng++

So much that I did things I never would've thought

I leveled the bowblade to +7 and filled it with charged attack + gems.

I tested the damage output on the doll

I killed her

Cause of Laurence

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
amygdala ruined the game for me. ill never beat it and i hate this game

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So close to this plat but I'm only 3/5 this of the way to the last Pthumarien chalice fuuuuu

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

small hendren posted:

she's optional

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
I can't let her live in my game

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

thats funny, she was the easiest boss for me. ebrietas on the other hand...

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Then I wish you great strength.
Try keeping to her right arms with a long reach weapon of you're using one. She has a 'safe' spot behind her legs but hitting her back does very little damage. I didn't lock on to her last time I beat her and just moved when she did the jump. I know it could one hit me after she ripped her arms off

On NG+ at least

frank.club fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Dec 31, 2015

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

frank.club posted:

Then I wish you great strength.
Try keeping to her right arms with a long reach weapon of you're using one. She has a 'safe' spot behind her legs but hitting her back does very little damage. I didn't lock on to her last time I beat her and just moved when she did the jump. I know it could one hit me after she ripped her arms off

the forward charge fucks me almost everytime. im still not sure how to dodge taht, especially in her second form. its like impossible

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ebrietas?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Oops yeah Ebrietas

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

thats funny, she was the easiest boss for me. ebrietas on the other hand...

Yeah i don't get it I did Rom and Father gascoine and a couple others people say are really hard on my first try but i can't beat this loving whatever the hell thing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

for amygdala:

phase 1/2: stay far, let it attack, and hit its arms/face
phase 3: get in close and bait its stomps and jump attacks, and hit its arms. not the honorable method but gently caress dealing with its bonkers range

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

frank.club posted:

So close to this plat but I'm only 3/5 this of the way to the last Pthumarien chalice fuuuuu

The defiled chalice is the real challenge. It's hard but don't be dishonorable and summon people just do it yourself and you will feel truly powerful

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tumor looking batty posted:

Oops yeah Ebrietas

No worries. Truth be told my own strategy to this is not to let her do it. I let the npc summon take the heat while I would hit her back. I dunno if there's some requirement to unlocking him or if you don't to summon for the fight. Try to stick close to her body or touching it. A few of her attacks will miss you but you'll need to know how many hits you can get in before you bail. Anything that can reach her head is good too.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

The defiled chalice is the real challenge. It's hard but don't be dishonorable and summon people just do it yourself and you will feel truly powerful

I'm happy this poo poo doesn't scale to new game plus lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

frank.club posted:

I'm happy this poo poo doesn't scale to new game plus lol

I did watchdog around level 130 and it took me 80~ attempts. I'm over 200 now and when I get him in a D5 c/r/f it still takes me 3-4 attempts

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I haven't played this since I beat father Gascoigne. It was a gaming overload for me.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
guess who's a piece of poo poo idiot fuckface who just lost 25 insight in upper cathedral ward to the brainsuckers

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

I did watchdog around level 130 and it took me 80~ attempts. I'm over 200 now and when I get him in a D5 c/r/f it still takes me 3-4 attempts

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think i'm getting ebrietas, though. last time i cheesed her by staying in her tail, but this time i'm trying to hit her face. i can get her down to her last 30% or so, and then her moveset wrecks me.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watchdog is just being patient

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

small hendren posted:

amygdala is a cool boss imho. and she's optional

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I killed bloodletting beast and I for sure did not get his chalice drop

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

amygdala is a girl

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

She's cucked

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I haven't played this since I beat father Gascoigne. It was a gaming overload for me.

die!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

frank.club posted:

No worries. Truth be told my own strategy to this is not to let her do it. I let the npc summon take the heat while I would hit her back. I dunno if there's some requirement to unlocking him or if you don't to summon for the fight. Try to stick close to her body or touching it. A few of her attacks will miss you but you'll need to know how many hits you can get in before you bail. Anything that can reach her head is good too.

that npc iis cool because he uses magic attacks on magic resistant bosses.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

le me thining old hunter brygynwerth scholar girugamesh will be helpful on the stupid rom fight i hate and i already beat the fucker 3 times on my own gently caress u evil trouple fish make le fuuuuuuu face when seeing friendly npc cast a weak a call beyond on an arcane resistant boss and do like 40 damage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i did not summon him for ebrietas. idk what the deal is with dodging her charge tho either. like, it has an easy tell so you can quick step once or 2x before she gets to u, but sometimes i'd get hit and sometimes i woldn;t. du faq?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

that npc iis cool because he uses magic attacks on magic resistant bosses.

not everyone can be jester Thomas friend

le me thining old hunter brygynwerth scholar girugamesh will be helpful on the stupid rom fight i hate and i already beat the fucker 3 times on my own gently caress u evil trouple fish make le fuuuuuuu face when seeing friendly npc cast a weak a call beyond on an arcane resistant boss and do like 40 damage

girgamesh

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sorry, got me thinking of that ancient gurgamesh meme and I started laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that's what i was aiming to type