Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone thinks Weed Wizard is the greatest thing they ever heard. I had a big raims is a big taims.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man that's a 'tube I haven't peeped in a while.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bring back appending Weed to things.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SUPER GUITAR BROTHER STEVE: Yeah, Super Guitar Brothers is pretty awesome... It's like... Soul Funk covers of Zelda games... Super... Like, just jam band, just, jam sessions in the garage... Really awesome. Check them out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This buck oh five train is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think BlueySky98 is a f2m, for the guy who was wondering. Oh, and he's 16, so chill dude. Come on. Real creep vibes coming off this Frenz guy. I say mods keep an eye on this gOh My God... Guys, stop checking out the underage kids, I meant FRENZ for God sake...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Part two of Super guitar bros is happening!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Their Gerudo Valley is epic./

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At 143.5K their gonna do an encore, and the song is Gerudo Valley Storm.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap, their almost there already.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*squeezing my eyes shut and wondering what Soras "powerlevelled wild body" looks like* awesome.

A 50 pound sack of potatos with legs and a tiny head.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wearing a home stuck hoodie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His awesome old man torso is still as mind boggling as the first time I saw it, but better now, since he's gone ham on it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jim Ross Voice: Ladies and gentlemen, Super Guitar Brothers... are tuning up the band...

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Oh this is gonna be awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh My Freaking God.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Everyone jamming out to the epic gerudo valley meme song while Sora stands as still as possible and sometimes looks up at the twitch chat for 1 second.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is almost as good as The GAG Quartet's le Internet Medley - 40 Memes in One Song!...

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

This is almost as good as The GAG Quartet's le Internet Medley - 40 Memes in One Song!...

It was even better.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When it went from Sandstorm into Epic Sax Guy my head exploded from the awesomeness.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The pizza man song is Awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

:stare: I'll just swooce on out of here.

We don't "do" swooce anymore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm pissed I missed the drop kick to the spin wheel. And I read there's a funeral after? rear end !

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

"Welcome to the Future of Edible Memes."

Rofl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sounds like another expectedly epic evening at ZThon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This TP run is epic because this guy's going to take 13 hours to play this but he gets really pissed when he's not able to explain the slightly fast way he's playing because other people are having fun talking to each other.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

This TP run is epic because this guy's going to take 13 hours to play this but he gets really pissed when he's not able to explain the slightly fast way he's playing because other people are having fun talking to each other.

Vidya_James FTW

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Vidya_James FTW
He's my fave actually. He's just a normal cool nerd guy. Basically me irl.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like him but his runs are kind of annoying to watch because he shuts everyone else up to explain the stuff he does that vaguely resembles speed run tricks, which is epic in it's own way but sometimes you want to hear the other people talk, you know.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

I like him but his runs are kind of annoying to watch because he shuts everyone else up to explain the stuff he does that vaguely resembles speed run tricks, which is epic in it's own way but sometimes you want to hear the other people talk, you know.
He's just a nerdy knowledgeable dude who's enthusiastic about what he's doing and wants others to understand. Honestly I prefer this style of play through where they actually talk about the game and explain stuff about it as opposed to the ones where people are just playing a Zelda game with a bunch of random people shouting memes and not paying attention to the actual run, but that's just me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm here for the memes.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Honestly I feel bad like maybe I've contributed to how much he tries to interrupt and tell you boring poo poo because after the last Zeldathon on the questionnaire they put out afterwards i made a special note about how much I liked how he talked about the game and the mechanics of it when he was playing it, so i'm sorry for that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think it's alright but I'd rather hear people that are casually playing a game talk about lore or what their favorite iteration of X fight is or whatever. And I don't mind him talking about this but loudly trying to shut everyone up to do it during parts of the game that appear really mundane kind of sucks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

Honestly I feel bad like maybe I've contributed to how much he tries to interrupt and tell you boring poo poo because after the last Zeldathon on the questionnaire they put out afterwards i made a special note about how much I liked how he talked about the game and the mechanics of it when he was playing it, so i'm sorry for that.

Apology accepted, Tails' Butthole Guy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus getting an irritable tone in your voice and looking like you got slapped in the face because 12 other people in the room were talking to each other while you jumped on a barrel to avoid a 2 second cutscene is insane, frankly.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

I'm here for the memes.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Plus getting an irritable tone in your voice and looking like you got slapped in the face because 12 other people in the room were talking to each other while you jumped on a barrel to avoid a 2 second cutscene is insane, frankly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh hell yea. Mah computer programmer homey got dat green drank again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Memes.....Dank AF memes.....

• Locked thread