Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Someone had a great Foundation/the Mule reference about Trump that I forgot to empty quote, it's lost to the sands of this thread now :smith:

Reince waiting cautiously for the rest to follow into the chamber. With Trump still polling above 30% as the year was closing out there was only one possible conclusion: a Seldon Crisis was upon them. Paul Ryan, dithering nervously, brought up the rear behind McConnell, Adelson, and both Koch brothers. As they filed into the auditorium and found seats the lights flashed on and a mist descended from the stage. Silently, a flickering hologram of an old man in a wheel chair became visible through the haze. He brushed his white wisps of hair aside and greeted the assemblage:

“Gentlemen, I cannot see you or even be sure that you are there. But assuming you are you must already be aware, a crisis looms. You have been steadfast in following the plan laid out by me and my colleagues and are now looking for deliverance yet again.”

Reince exhaled in relief. All was not lost, the GOP could yet be saved. No one knew how the ancient psychohistorian was able to portent the political landscape centuries in advance but the course he charted had always worked out in the end. There was a way to stump Trump after all. Reince put on his most self-assured smile. The situation was in control. He was in control.

“The earth is warming. Ocean levels are rising. The democrats have seized on this new undeniable reality and are pressing it to their political advantage both domestically and internationally. This was, of course, predicted and …”

All eyes were staring at Priebus. But this was impossible! Seldon was never wrong. But as he listened to the rest of the dead monologue the name of Trump was never uttered and no answers were given.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If you want to attack Trump, get a picture of him not in a tailored suit so it's revealed that he's almost Christie sized, and question if his heart can handle it at his size/age

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Nonsense posted:

Trump seems unbeatable in any way, or timeline.

I've come to accept that he will be president.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

If you want to attack Trump, get a picture of him not in a tailored suit so it's revealed that he's almost Christie sized, and question if his heart can handle it at his size/age

if you want to swiftboat trump, find his coke dealers in atlantic city and put them on camera

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
donnal trumf is a fat baby with bad hair who smells like a tonsolith and raped & beat his wife in 1989

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Some candidate just needs to start swearing incoherently at Trump at the next debate. The only way to tame the white-hot ball of seething rage is to yourself become a white-hot ball of seething rage.

Seriously, just coming out with "Are any of you dipshits seriously listening to the hamster-haired loving shmuck? What the gently caress is wrong with you cowardly loving pussies!?" would land whoever said it in first place overnight.

Except Jeb!. He would then get hit with a folding chair and pinned out in 3 seconds easy.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

donnal trumf is a fat baby with bad hair who smells like a tonsolith and raped & beat his wife in 1989

Mods?

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Nonsense posted:

Trump seems unbeatable in any way, or timeline.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

silence me if you must but you cant ignore the truth forever

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
If you want to beat Trump do whatever Ted Cruz is doing.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Rapist vs wife of rapist 2016

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Thump! posted:

Some candidate just needs to start swearing incoherently at Trump at the next debate. The only way to tame the white-hot ball of seething rage is to yourself become a white-hot ball of seething rage.

Seriously, just coming out with "Are any of you dipshits seriously listening to the hamster-haired loving shmuck? What the gently caress is wrong with you cowardly loving pussies!?" would land whoever said it in first place overnight.

Except Jeb!. He would then get hit with a folding chair and pinned out in 3 seconds easy.

Kasich tried the PG version of this and look where that got him.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Zelder posted:

Rapist vs wife of rapist 2016

America's had no problem electing rapists in the past; we've never elected the wife of a rapist, and like hell we'll start now.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

be a slimy goblin?

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

And Graham, and Pataki, and Jindal, and Obama, and Hillary.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

im not sure if dees is for the trumpreich or not.

the dreaded banner of ZOG on his suit seems to imply he sees right through his lies, but that wall is hugely great and beautiful.

its been pretty funny watching the Internet Libertarian Right fall in love with trump, despite him being basically the opposite of a libertarian.

The pattern on this wall is reflective of a Mechanically Stabilized Earth, or "MSE" wall, not the type of wall that would be used to create a free-standing wall at a border.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanically_stabilized_earth

Now I'm afraid that Dees may not have the best grip on reality :(

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Abner Cadaver II posted:

He's gonna fit in juuust fine.

e: "prayerfully", ugh

Dees is nuts.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Darkman Fanpage posted:

be a slimy goblin?

No, be a sleeper agent:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

skaboomizzy posted:

That's what happens when you don't go whole hog. I'm talking, middle of debate, just throw your suit jacket on the floor and with a fury in the eyes, mussed up hair and spittle from the mouth, just berate Donald, the rest of the candidates, the moderators, the audience, and every American in their home for as long as possible with every swear that comes to mind.

I think then, and only then, would Trump maybe be stumped.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Montasque posted:

No, be a sleeper agent:

accusations of ted "proud owner of the book Was Marx a Satanist?" cruz being a secret cuban communist is just too good

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Thump! posted:

That's what happens when you don't go whole hog. I'm talking, middle of debate, just throw your suit jacket on the floor and with a fury in the eyes, mussed up hair and spittle from the mouth, just berate Donald, the rest of the candidates, the moderators, the audience, and every American in their home for as long as possible with every swear that comes to mind.

I think then, and only then, would Trump maybe be stumped.

"look at this crybaby loser, thats not presidential, thats not even professional! what a baby"

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Trump may not be a genius debater but he's been good at letting the chaos come to him and therefore seeming moderate and in control for the last few debates. I'm sure he would love the chance to continue to look reasonable in the face of the barely coherent rage of the party.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

silence me if you must but you cant ignore the truth forever

I was just kidding, I welcome all view points.

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

Devor posted:

The pattern on this wall is reflective of a Mechanically Stabilized Earth, or "MSE" wall, not the type of wall that would be used to create a free-standing wall at a border.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanically_stabilized_earth

are there any serious designs for The Wall yet???

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

AllanGordon posted:

Well, it is going to be huge, and classy, it has to be right, I mean they're probably gonna put Trumps name on it someday.

Also, this is like his Magnum Opus so instead of a Presidential Library in the traditional sense, it should be built into the wall.

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Dec 31, 2015

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Devor posted:

Now?

Is there any way to break it to Bernie Sanders supporters that Bernie has no chance of beating Trump in some hypothetical parallel universe election, much less the current one we're all talking about?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Now?

Is there any way to break it to Bernie Sanders supporters that Bernie has no chance of beating Trump in some hypothetical parallel universe election, much less the current one we're all talking about?

They're the new Paulites so no.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Now?

Don't steal away a person's dream

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

AllanGordon posted:

all thats known so far is the budget: 1.261 trillion USD

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Don't worry, Mexico is going to pay for it.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"We can't stop here, Miguel. This is Trump country."

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

I believe you mean Pesos. :smugdog:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Michael Corleone posted:

Don't worry, Mexico is going to pay for it.

And build it too most likely in this scenario

Trump will be responsible for the Mexican New Deal that catapults them ahead of us for forthcoming generations until climate change wipes us all out

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Oh man, this guy.... my bad indeed

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jeb-bush-confuses-chicago-cleveland-tamir-rice-case/story?id=36022183

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Abner Cadaver II posted:

He's gonna fit in juuust fine.

e: "prayerfully", ugh

he's aware that the edward gibbon argument re:the fall of rome was that christianity was actually the source of the moral decline, and that the roman virtue consisted of secular liberal republican values, right?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
guys, Mexico isn't gonna build the wall to keep them out

they're gonna build it to keep us in

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

icantfindaname posted:

he's aware that the edward gibbon argument re:the fall of rome was that christianity was actually the source of the moral decline, and that the roman virtue consisted of secular liberal republican values, right?

i can almost guarantee that he is not, and also that he thinks a vomitorium is a place where people went to puke

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Montasque posted:

Trump's father is no longer with us but if he was, Donald would have him going from church to church promising that his son would usher in the Rapture and the return of baby jesus just like Rafael is doing now.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

anti_strunt posted:

Who are all these sexy people?

me ;-*

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Montasque posted:

This image is being posted all over the lefty-twittersphere:

:ughh:

a) i've got to imagine that plastering trump's dumb face next to pictures of hot women he has paid to sleep with him isn't going to make him less popular with the people who are already emotionally attached to projecting their "if i was a rich person" fantasies onto him

b) it's really confusing that elements of the left would somehow reach the conclusion that the best way to punish trump for making statements about bill's sexual indiscretion would be to spam twitter with pictures (that could be considered exploitative) of women that trump is associated with. even with the most generous interpretation of what they're doing, it's not like trump is spamming twitter with semi-nude photos of lewinski et al, so how is doing this an attack on trump in any way? i thought weird sexual repression of women was the providence of the republican party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea one retard on twitter is for sure 100% what 'the left' is doing.

• Locked thread