Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Mr. Squishy posted:

Wait, when did they reference that?

When Paul mentioned his Kavalcade of Komedy Karacters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Best of 2015 pt 3 about 6 or 7 minutes in.

Edit: more like 5 minutes in.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Paul is a huge fan of the confederates and the war of northern aggression

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeZWXYIIWaI

make a pizza~

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

JIZZ

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
I'm gonna loving jatz!

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Everything in the PFT&Scott intro up to "there's a picture of a man and a horse. I don't know which one is Dick Francis" is gold.

And I hadn't revisited the ep since it happened so I forgot about this amazing blowjob segment, which might be the funniest moment of all this year's eps. Damnit. Harris.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Ring the bell, shout for joy, white man's day is here

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

UP AND ADAM posted:

Everything in the PFT&Scott intro up to "there's a picture of a man and a horse. I don't know which one is Dick Francis" is gold.
Nice work, boys.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Ugh, so good. Really sold me on Middleditch. I've said before I think this was a weak year for the show, but it definitely had some great moments.

The Best Ofs are a good time to learn about stuff you didn't really catch too. Like I really enjoyed hearing that Tatiana Maslany sang Hollywood Facts at Andy Samberg and Lauren Lapkus. Also I had NO idea the farts and procreation was so close to Harris's death. I thought it was an old one that Scott hadn't put up because he was so worried about the scheduling bit.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Good top 3.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

That conversation just reminded me of the Invisible Child We Hate Movies episode, where the dad asks the nanny if she wants a snack and starts making a pizza.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I think Heynongman was decent episode but not nearly the best, probably not even in the top 10. The phone call it inspired was almost worth it though. I could say the same thing for Farts and Pro 4 but rip and all that.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"I would have taken a brick and bashed her head in!"

Sometimes I forget what a sick gently caress Scott can be.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"I would have taken a brick and bashed her head in!"

Sometimes I forget what a sick gently caress Scott can be.

Hey, come on now it's not that kind of a show.

Wax Lion
Aug 24, 2009

Another Ben Schwartz episode for those who enjoy funny jokes being interrupted by obnoxious singing

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wax Lion posted:

Another Ben Schwartz episode for those who enjoy funny jokes being interrupted by obnoxious singing

This makes me enjoy them more.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Hoo-boy do I love what happened with the new plugs theme.

Also, Horatio continues to outdo himself when it comes to stupid, one-note characters that end up being hilarious.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I love Benny Schwartz but I hate the solo bolos.

Really glad the VERY TIMEKEEPER, Arfan Black, Kid Detectives and the Guest ep were in the top 15. Were there any stand outs missing? Was Tears for Fears part of this year?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

feedmyleg posted:

Hoo-boy do I love what happened with the new plugs theme.

That was great, I was wondering the entire time when Scott would realize he messed up.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Horatio Sanz's "More milk..." vs Hee-Haw's "Gimme mah milk...."

cams
Mar 28, 2003

this episode is pure joy

i love that the opposite point on the earth from la has come up several times on this podcast

cams fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jan 4, 2016

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
So is "Am I a shark" the best question ever asked in Would You Rather?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Such a sweaty, sweaty ep.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Golden Bee posted:

Such a sweaty, sweaty ep.

I love Ben Schwartz and his House of Pies

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Harold

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
and Maude.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
This is my new character, it's called "Yes and"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Be sure to check the episode page on Earwolf to see Horatio's amazing Peanuss/Peenus sketch.

Tavarin posted:

So is "Am I a shark" the best question ever asked in Would You Rather?

Feel like that honor has to go to Horatio's question that resulted in the "GoodFelines" tangent. Horatio's just the best at WYR, hands down. He plays along well but he also invariably asks some ridiculous or wildly off-topic question that takes things to another level.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I feel like WYR hasn't worked well in a long time because the guests just play it way too straight. This is the best WYR in aaages because of this.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

JethroMcB posted:

Be sure to check the episode page on Earwolf to see Horatio's amazing Peanuss/Peenus sketch.

Feel like that honor has to go to Horatio's question that resulted in the "GoodFelines" tangent. Horatio's just the best at WYR, hands down. He plays along well but he also invariably asks some ridiculous or wildly off-topic question that takes things to another level.

could you have interracial babies if a bullet goes through a white mans penis, and then a black mans penis, and settles in the womb of a lady?

WE DOIN IT NOW
Jun 18, 2005

Never compromise, not even in the face of Armageddon.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

could you have interracial babies if a bullet goes through a white mans penis, and then a black mans penis, and settles in the womb of a lady?

Nubile Agape ep 261 if anyone is wondering. Hands down best WYR question.

Followed by: "How come some Draculas..."

He also chooses the best answer in this ep.

Horatio is th world WYR champ.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012

Zsinjeh posted:

This is my new character, it's called "Yes and"
This cracked me up hard.

I also laughed when Scott called him out on his terrible character work in the plugs.

And as the guy who hates repetition, I was glad to have a new plug bag song, and then sad that it was just them saying the word "plugs" like fifty times.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Fantastic start to 2016, Horation rules. Also, still the best Horatio moment in CBB history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_eIaM4-1pI

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Eel hovercraft posted:

Fantastic start to 2016, Horation rules. Also, still the best Horatio moment in CBB history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_eIaM4-1pI

Correct answer.

"I get up to the door, the guy says, 'I dunno what you thought you were doing, you just blew the parking attendant!'

So, I gotta blow this guy, now..."

I enjoyed Horatio getting Shelly Driftwood and Chico confused on a recent appearance. He switched voices, mannerisms and attitude midstream and still didn't remember that it was a different character.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
A nice big bag of p e a n u t s.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
What's the best Horatio ep and the best Jesse Ventura ep? I have a long car ride tomorrow and the driver has never listened to either of them before.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Never been a Horatio fan, but I do finish all my jokes and stories with "THE End!'

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The Horatio episode with Tim Meadows is extremely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

It's gotta be his first Shelly Driftwood appearance. His story involving Brett Butler, the car dealership manager cheating on his wife by having his penis go across the other side of his leg up into her, and then escaping in a giant hamster wheel is one of the greatest things i've ever heard.