Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Unbelievable epicness is transpiring right now folks, even if it has been confirmed to be transphobic by Zeldathon's own Sora107.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao [Vince McMahon voice] This is outstanding.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's some spicy win.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Can't wait for the first meme of 2016 to emerge.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

#PizzaMan has been confirmed 2016's first meme.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Weed Wizard has stopped just writing "orbs" in their comments and has been basically dropping realtalk comments the past 5 donations lmfao.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Unbelievable epicness is transpiring right now folks, even if it has been confirmed to be transphobic by Zeldathon's own Sora107.
Wait two different trans people swore off zthon this year because it was emotionally exhausting? That's problematic...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sora is a cis man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

1862011 has a p. inspiring post about how her Farore cosplay at last year's Zeldathon was when she made her decision to transition. Check it out on twitter via zeldathon.net/team.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

A wild abra is so drat epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo... Sora's here... and he's got a score to settle with the Zeldathon crew...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jellybee has been going ham on this game but ZQ finally came back.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sora with some epic pizza real talk and hell its about time someone said it.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The friggin Pizza meme.. lmao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

All the donators are saying soras balding now.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I just noticed Sora's not on http://zeldathon.net/team/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I noticed it earlier. And I loved that fast #PizzaMan... Good poo poo.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Sora just fucken zingered everyone with the jerk store line.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pizza Man hype made me go get a stack of pepperonis and eat them while loading up Wind Waker HD.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

happy new year zeldathon hope marathon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Glad I finally got to hear some Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey. I said hey. What's going on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also I just learned that the tiny dude who talks real loud like he's always announcing something very awesome is MC's boyfriend.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat, MC looks great in that bright orange extremely tight suit with a lime green vest.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Also I just learned that the tiny dude who talks real loud like he's always announcing something very awesome is MC's boyfriend.

11.11 "That's Awesome"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao ABRA: I'm feeling a little bubbly, and that's not the Champagne from New Years... I mean... The Purple Drink.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao ABRA: I'm feeling a little bubbly, and that's not the Champagne from New Years... I mean... The Purple Drink.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is awesome.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

A wild abra Ftw.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Wait you can play four swords adventures using a gamecube controller?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FSA is a gamecube game. Four Swords is the GBA one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Abra kicking his 250 donation up a notch to John Cena's current billed weight, thus triggering the John Cena sound and him standing in the background getting hype for the sound to actually pop off and then cheering at himself triumphantly.

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
Wth is up with that pizzaman thing?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Grawl posted:

Wth is up with that pizzaman thing?

Zelda Queen used to be known for the Llama Song, a song she learned as a counselor at Summer Camp, but recently she learned The Pizza Man, an even better song that has a great hook (Sliding your arm out like your holding a pizza, and yelling "Pizza Man!") which is now a meme.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh MY God.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Wormskull posted:

FSA is a gamecube game. Four Swords is the GBA one.

Yeah theyre playing it now and one of em is using a gamecube controller. I thought it required gba plugged into gamecube to play multiplayer

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
It's not cool to kick women in the face.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A Wild Abra just took a double Hulk Brofist to the face and sold it like Bobby Heenan and when his legs were kicking up into the air as he fell he kicked PandaFloof square in the nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Yeah theyre playing it now and one of em is using a gamecube controller. I thought it required gba plugged into gamecube to play multiplayer

That's what's happening. Maybe you need to see an eye doctor.

• Locked thread