Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Wormskull posted:

That's what's happening. Maybe you need to see an eye doctor.

Are you ESL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They're playing the gamecube game, one of them with a gamecube controller, and one of them with a Gameboy Advance SP. Hope that clears up any confusion.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wormskull posted:

They're playing the gamecube game, one of them with a gamecube controller, and one of them with a Gameboy Advance SP. Hope that clears up any confusion.

I didnt know that was possible i thought it had to be all GBA. How many people can use gamecube controller just 1? I want to play this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Donate and ask them, hell if I know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Part of the multiplayer appears to have to do with switching between the GBA and GameCube screen for some of the puzzles, so probably as long as someone has a GBA it doesn't matter.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Part of the multiplayer appears to have to do with switching between the GBA and GameCube screen for some of the puzzles, so probably as long as someone has a GBA it doesn't matter.

Ill ask the zelda experts in the zelda thread

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

We don't "do" swooce anymore.

Swooce is back.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Ill ask the zelda experts in the zelda thread

If you went through all this and you won't even give them 5 dollars to ask about it you need to stay the hell out of this thread.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wormskull posted:

If you went through all this and you won't even give them 5 dollars to ask about it you need to stay the hell out of this thread.
I'm gonna donate but I'm not gonna ask them

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Dude you got a shoutout from jyggy. Epyc.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't know he had a headache but MC doing Harry Potter quotes is some win.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I'm sorry to interrupt but I just got the most amazing picture of a doge from snapchat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm sorry to interrupt but I just got the most amazing picture of a doge from snapchat.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought about posting that myself but I have like 640 of the 690 posts in this thread already and I know I'm just cruising from a bruising from somebody looking to start flaming anyone not on their toes for the new year.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I thought about posting that myself but I have like 640 of the 690 posts in this thread already and I know I'm just cruising from a bruising from somebody looking to start flaming anyone not on their toes for the new year.

Nice.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

They are all sick of the redhead dude

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

They are all sick of the redhead dude

Uhhh, dude. No. Just no.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao That MC read the typo of "glad" and said "Glade, as in, Glade Air Freshener". MC FTW.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

My only wish, is that Jackson Parodi was here for this Zeldathon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Same, and Jarren.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Same, and Jarren.

Oh hell yeah.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I wish I were at Zeldathon sitting on the couch with my bros Le Wild Abra, A Blue Hair IRL, and the kid that looks like a regular skinny person inside a barrel with holes cut out for his arms and legs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man Zeldathon Adventure was so loving Based.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd pay up to 60 dollars for a Blu Ray box set of Zeldathon Lives, St Jude and Adventure.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually I'd probably spend 150 dollars on that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

200 if they included the Afterparties.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I think i figured it out, shes using another gamecube with gameboy player linked to the other gamecube so thats how shes using gamecube controller

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

I think i figured it out, shes using another gamecube with gameboy player linked to the other gamecube so thats how shes using gamecube controller

For God sake. Tune into the show for the next few minutes to figure it out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There you go.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/Jyggy11/status/682830968516931586

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wormskull posted:

There you go.

Thank you friend. Just as i thought, I gotta buy 3 more gcn - gba cables and i can play this and will

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The explanation was very good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Apparently someone was bleeding all over the place around and inside the hotel. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shoutouts to Vidya_James raising up a box of Oreos and expressing heartfelt thanks for that being his birthday gift.

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
NO SIGNAL

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
AUTO POWER OFF

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i just realized that every time ive turned this on ive been able to hear everyone and the game, impressive

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
links awakening is so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i just realized that every time ive turned this on ive been able to hear everyone and the game, impressive

I love them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Link's Awakening for the win

• Locked thread