Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

neogeo0823 posted:

In Monster Pulse news, Ha! She's spineless! :haw:

That pun is scathing :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Oh jeez, I just thought of something. When a monster takes a body part, it replaces it with kind of a white, soft, rubbery substance, right? So, basically, her entire skeleton is pretty much cartilage?

Imagine her trying to eat :gonk:

I think in that situation, I would prove myself a coward who would desert a hungry woman.

Captain Bravo fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Dec 26, 2015

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

Captain Bravo posted:

Oh jeez, I just thought of something. When a monster takes a body part, it replaces it with kind of a white, soft, rubbery substance, right? So, basically, her entire skeleton is pretty much cartilage?

Imagine her trying to eat :gonk:

?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Why have I not been reading Monster Pulse? I just binged it, it's great!

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

FlyinPingu posted:

post your favorite wolfpupy comics itt

okay

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I'm glad Demon is back on the subject of trying to infiltrate a castle that's guarded by 500 one-legged amputee navy seals and "the world's largest assemblage of conjoined twins"

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

FlyinPingu posted:

I'm glad Demon is back on the subject of trying to infiltrate a castle that's guarded by 500 one-legged amputee navy seals and "the world's largest assemblage of conjoined twins"

This is really what the comic is all about, when you get right down to it.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

That, and camel-loving.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Captain Bravo posted:

That, and camel-loving.
irrelevant

UnbearablyBlight
Nov 4, 2009

hello i am your heart how nice to meet you
Jimmy and Sweetpea honestly don't see the problem with them possessing the same pair of conjoined twins?

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
"Well Dad, that's my...my heart"
"Metaphorically?"

Monster Pulse continues to be amazing and with new digi-destined things should get better.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I have one. Jonny Crossbones has recently resumed updating after a three years hiatus and is Hergé as gently caress.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Sleepless Domain: wow, that's cold.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Dogwood Fleet posted:

Her parents are really lucky that their daughter Undine Wells had water powers. Would've been embarrassing if she could control gravity or something.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Tenebrais posted:

Her parents are really lucky that their daughter Undine Wells had water powers. Would've been embarrassing if she could control gravity or something.

gravity wouldn't be too much of a stretch with that name, imo

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Dogwood Fleet posted:

They needed to find some way to get the merchandise off the shelves before people move on.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I forgot that I get updates from patreon in my email. Huh.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
today in widdershins: not entirely surprising, i guess. i wonder why luxuria went along with it, though?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Tenebrais posted:

All five of them had names from their elements. Undine, Quintessence, Salamander, Sylph, Gnome.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Who the gently caress names a person "Quintessence"

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Pavlov posted:

Who the gently caress names a person "Quintessence"

They didn't, her name is Tessa. That's just what she's named after. See also Sally and Gnome.

I wonder if they get to pick their powers, or pick their names, or all got very lucky.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
"Guy named Otto Octavius winds up with eight limbs. What are the odds?"

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Something something Victor Von Doom.

Or maybe Remus Lupin for the double-whammy.

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009

Bongo Bill posted:

I have one. Jonny Crossbones has recently resumed updating after a three years hiatus and is Hergé as gently caress.

This is a pretty great.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Bongo Bill posted:

Neat! I gave up on that during the hiatus a while back, thanks for the heads-up. Back in the bookmarks it goes.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Bongo Bill posted:

The only part that's not aped on Hergé is the design of the character. What's up with that skeleton suit?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Cat Mattress posted:

The only part that's not aped on Hergé is the design of the character. What's up with that skeleton suit?

I think he just looks like that and nobody ever comments on it.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the webcomic rises fast! it soars, aloft and then it shameful FALLS
strucj kthrough the breast
by a ripe penis

(pronounced peen-ess)

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Hi.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Like a dol[phin I slide through the suntrpical waters of pop culture, withj my skin aglow and m mind on only one thing: loving

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Tollymain posted:

today in widdershins: not entirely surprising, i guess. i wonder why luxuria went along with it, though?

Add "walking in heels" to the list of skills every gentleman adventurer needs.

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Bongo Bill posted:

I think he just looks like that and nobody ever comments on it.

For some reason it just turns me off the comic. He can clearly draw faces so it's not a crutch. It just seems like this pointless detail that takes me out of the story.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Avshalom posted:

Like a dol[phin I slide through the suntrpical waters of pop culture, withj my skin aglow and m mind on only one thing: loving

If you could spell you'd have nailed Tycho from Penny Arcade trying to be weird perfectly.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Good plan Jimmy. Hunter is definitely not going to hear about mass suicide at amputee convention and put two and two together.

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
(Stolen from creepy pics thread, thought it belonged here, too)

http://bunnymeat.thecomicseries.com/comics/

Bunny Meat is a webcomic where people send in their childhood traumas and the cartoonist draws them like Cat Soup. There aren't many in the archive yet but it updates every couple days or so. Neat concept. Something about the scribbly drawings makes it more uncomfortable.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jesus :smith:

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
I thought this one was kinda funny in that 'weird thing kids do' sort of way, but most are dark as hell.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Oh wow these are great. I love it.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Oh goddammit that first one brought back bad memories of my childhood and made me cry. :negative:

Thkse are awesome thanks for the link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

The Fleen guy reports that today is the last day to buy the collected run of the original "Little Dee" strip: https://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TO&Category_Code=CB (apparently this is part of the deal to get a new book published?)

• Locked thread