Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Hello Grouchio.

Speaking as a fellow autistic and mod of VEGETA, please take the following advice to heart:

Chill out dude.

He's one of them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

DAYWALKER

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Namtab posted:

They changed my ava to butts????? MUST BE BECAUSE I AM AUTISTIC AND FIND IT HARD TO FUNCTION SOCIALLY LOLOLOLOL

Understandable imo; that's two letters off from autismbucks

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

why is stair buying everyone avatars

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Nice Avatar Motto

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

is this the new av trend

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i laugh at you because i'm different

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Motto posted:

I identify strongly with both of those traits, so I understood what he was going for. But yeah,

nice

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Bad Seafood posted:

Hello Grouchio.

Speaking as a fellow autistic and mod of VEGETA, please take the following advice to heart:

Chill out dude.
Okay. And I want a badass homura av.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Julias posted:

Nice Avatar Motto

Yeah I wish I could have optimized the gif more but eh; 99.98kb so it worked

Yeah fine I will by 20 Av's Just not all at once, hanging out with goons last night did me in a bit. Well that and I am down to my last space dandy jacket so I ordered 10 more for like 600 bucks

If bad seafood wants to ban me for my toxx fine , but I am good for buying the AV's

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Yeah fine I will by 20 Av's Just not all at once, hanging out with goons last night did me in a bit. Well that and I am down to my last space dandy jacket so I ordered 10 more for like 600 bucks

Did you even get twenty quotes? It didn't look like it.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

If bad seafood wants to ban me for my toxx fine , but I am good for buying the AV's

please do not change my av

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

oh you're back

wait why do you have so many space dandy jackets

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Are you the ava terrorist

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

:same:

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Grouchio posted:

the mod doesn't hand out avatars for free

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
Excuse me while I struggle between a desire to not screw Dilbert more and my natural greed for a new avatar. Not that there's anything wrong with this one.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Erg posted:

oh you're back

wait why do you have so many space dandy jackets

because they are dandy

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Droyer posted:

the mod doesn't hand out avatars for free

Someone does.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I grow weary of bazett. Give the mod the monogatari ava.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

turns out I was right holding off on that new av

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

what are you doing to your space dandy jackets that you have to resupply them from time to time

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Grouchio posted:

Apparently the majority of anime chat thread is prejudiced against autistic folks like myself since my avatar farts now. How loving embarassing.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Grouchio posted:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

Someone does.

the av terrorist is cold and calculating, owning people for reasons known only to them

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

And I'm sorry I overreacted.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

what are you doing to your space dandy jackets that you have to resupply them from time to time

yeah that's what i should have asked

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Droyer posted:

please do not change my av

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Reds posted:

Excuse me while I struggle between a desire to not screw Dilbert more and my natural greed for a new avatar. Not that there's anything wrong with this one.

this is better than my old avs so I think I'll stick with it for a bit

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

homeless snail posted:

Uhh a few I gave away to homeless people, some I puked on, others I lost at hotels because I forgot the extended checkout and ran out; Last night I just lost it because everclear is appearently legal in this state and I was not aware of that when ordering stuff with a goon saying "give me the strong poo poo". In VA it is a blue motor cycle

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

somewhere out there, there is a homeless man wearing a space dandy jacket

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

homeless snail posted:

:blush:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Yes I'm literally male Homura and I hate myself everyday until I can set things right.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

homeless snail posted:

Squid girl was a good show I did nearly 50 miles on it with OVA's and all mainly because the wifi was poo poo when I was doing cardio

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Cake Attack posted:

somewhere out there, there is a homeless man wearing a space dandy jacket

He also has a jacket and a wig mompodore

and some avators

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Grouchio posted:

I hate myself everyday until I can set things right.

you can do the second thing by not doing the first

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Grouchio posted:

Yes I'm literally male Homura and I hate myself everyday until I can set things right.

The Droyer quote

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Uhh a few I gave away to homeless people, some I puked on, others I lost at hotels because I forgot the extended checkout and ran out; Last night I just lost it because everclear is appearently legal in this state and I was not aware of that when ordering stuff with a goon saying "give me the strong poo poo". In VA it is a blue motor cycle

ignoring the rest of that sentence, that's very sweet of you dilbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

You know you can clean jackets right? Like, you don't have to get a new one if your old one gets dirty.

Good of you to give to the homeless though, that's cool.

• Locked thread