Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Magic wand (and a lamp dimmer to lessen the intensity). Avoid Amazon because it's full of fake knockoffs, but every girl needs one. It can be too intense for some people even on low, so the lamp dimmer is good for that, or use it over a towel or thick layer of fabric. They make an expensive fancy wireless one now, but the plugin type is cheaper and works wonderfully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Grape Soda posted:

Magic wand (and a lamp dimmer to lessen the intensity). Avoid Amazon because it's full of fake knockoffs, but every girl needs one. It can be too intense for some people even on low, so the lamp dimmer is good for that, or use it over a towel or thick layer of fabric. They make an expensive fancy wireless one now, but the plugin type is cheaper and works wonderfully.

Yes, I've never met a woman who didn't love her wand. There's also a wealth of bondage gear to choose from, depending on what she has already.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Affi posted:

Eh it's a surprise gift for when she visits, she loves anal and bondage. But! She already has Buttstuff so I'm thinking other stuff.

Had a coworker do that clone a willy thing for his lady and she promptly dumped him.
Sounds like you did your homework first and she should be more receptive.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Mimetic posted:

It's what it sounds like. There's an episode of my favorite podcast about it if you really need examples.

https://thefpl.us/episode/88

The one where they read Catullus and James Joyce is also wonderfully appropriate for this thread.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
I got a wedge/ramp combo from Liberator and it owns http://www.liberator.com/wedge-ramp-combo.html

You can just get a wedge for cheaper, or wait for a sale

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

LingcodKilla posted:

Had a coworker do that clone a willy thing for his lady and she promptly dumped him.

I've never understood the appeal of that. "Here, have a copy of my dick to get you off. It won't finish before you do, it won't pester you for sex when you're not in the mood, it can go as many times as you like and - hey, where are you going?"

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

:stare: I am... morbidly curious as to how you do dirty talk about a breast inflation fetish. I like boobs but "yeah baby my boobs are getting bigger, I know you can't see it baby but yeah they're growing" just sounds impossible to do without laughing.

This is a little late, but it wasn't really about what they were doing at the moment. More of a "if they were growing it would be so cool and would feel like this!" thing. It was very much just fantasy.

Well, until he started getting me Luna bars because he had heard they contained estrogen (they don't) and hoped it would increase my cup size (it didn't).

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

PRADA SLUT posted:

I got a wedge/ramp combo from Liberator and it owns http://www.liberator.com/wedge-ramp-combo.html

You can just get a wedge for cheaper, or wait for a sale

There's a sale happening now. 25% brings the combo down to $180ish.

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello

Bomrek posted:

This is a little late, but it wasn't really about what they were doing at the moment. More of a "if they were growing it would be so cool and would feel like this!" thing. It was very much just fantasy.

Well, until he started getting me Luna bars because he had heard they contained estrogen (they don't) and hoped it would increase my cup size (it didn't).

But free Luna bars

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
So a magic wand or geisha balls. Anyone have good experience of the latter and cheaper option?

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

KillHour posted:

I never understood that "say what you're doing" thing. Do people actually say "I'm sticking my penis in your vagina! This is loving! We're having sex!"? Who gets off on that?

To all in this debate that followed this post: my example was to show you can be loud in your own home (albeit to a point, if you're going to exceed the sound of a nuclear test, go to scientists to determine why). The shouting out literally what you're doing part was supposed to add to the point of "it's my place and I'll do what I want", rather than operational sex advice.

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

I like to think of myself as a fairly handy man and a cunning linguist, but I'm having trouble getting my new girlfriend to come. The problem is that when she's close to climaxing her clit gets so sensitive that further stimulation is uncomfortable. She tells me she's made herself come only once in her life, so she can't really give me directions either.

Any ideas, how to get up that last step?

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Jasper Tin Neck posted:

I like to think of myself as a fairly handy man and a cunning linguist, but I'm having trouble getting my new girlfriend to come. The problem is that when she's close to climaxing her clit gets so sensitive that further stimulation is uncomfortable. She tells me she's made herself come only once in her life, so she can't really give me directions either.

Patience, grasshopper.

My girlfriend gives me the same feedback and thankfully we've come to an agreement (heh.) I have had to learn to just keep whatever stimulation I'm doing steady and oftentimes slower or lighter than I would expect she might want, even if her reaction starts getting more and more intense. She's really good about letting me know where the line between "wow awesome" and "whoa, weird tingly uhhhhhh maybe stop for a bit" is without it becoming a mood killer. It may require a little more time, but don't be discouraged - I know I started off being a bit apprehensive and thinking "are you sure you're OK with this? Am I being boring?" but I relaxed about it soon enough.

I would advocate for mixing/combining clit stimulation and penetrative stuff here and there to make for more varied sensations, and taking it slow. Seems to work well for us.

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jan 2, 2016

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Jasper Tin Neck posted:

Does she regularly touch herself and try to make herself come? I'm guessing no because of what you wrote.

Because if she doesn't know her own body how are you supposed to manage? Ask her to stimulate herself, you can totally be there too but she should probably practice herself too.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Bunk Rogers posted:

There's a sale happening now. 25% brings the combo down to $180ish.

Yeah, I got mine for I think $160 or so.

Affi posted:

So a magic wand or geisha balls. Anyone have good experience of the latter and cheaper option?

Available in a variety of forms, the balls may be solid, or contain clappers or chimes within.

Whatever you do, I would get a chimes and clappers version.

Jasper Tin Neck posted:

The clitoris isn't like this tiny little thing just glued on top of the vulva. It's got a clitoral shaft that goes inside and connects to the pubic bone, along with a wishbone-like downward split about an inch in that heads down toward the vagina (where you would consider the "g-spot" to be).

If she's a "clit only" kind of person, you might be able to stimulate her clitoral network through non-glans contact, either through contact through the clitoral hood or the top of the labia (or the sides or bottom, for that matter), or through a penetrative stimulation (g-spot) things. Sometimes a bit of external pressure against the clitoral shaft helps as well.

More importantly, you should work with her on it, and see if she'll show you (or describe to you) how she normally masturbates and what sorts of things work for her.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Jasper Tin Neck posted:

You may have some luck with indirect massage of the area? If she is very sensitive you may not actually need to rub her clit directly, simply being near it may be more comfortable for her. And you can be using the rest of your body too so she has something else to focus on.

As other have said, practice, patience, and communication. Let her know you have all the time in the world to get it right, and enjoy the challenge.

Sex is like the best ever game of trying to rub your stomach and pat your head at the same time.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Jan 2, 2016

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007

Jasper Tin Neck posted:

Tell her to try grinding her clit into something like a pillow or couch arm and see what that does for her. Wider, softer pressure might help - but she needs to try things for herself before she can tell you what she likes. If she refuses to masturbate, I guess you're just gonna have to try things yourself until something works. :(

PRADA SLUT posted:

The clitoris isn't like this tiny little thing just glued on top of the vulva. It's got a clitoral shaft that goes inside and connects to the pubic bone, along with a wishbone-like downward split about an inch in that heads down toward the vagina (where you would consider the "g-spot" to be).

As a lady with the same problem (direct clitoral stimulation is often overwhelming) I find that paying attention to the clitoral shaft and the vulva/vaginal opening is the key for me. Grinding/rubbing the clitoral shaft or the 'wishbone' is a winning move every time. There are a million nerve endings down there; you might as well enlist them all. Instead of approaching the clit as a magic orgasm button, treat it like a mini-penis! Rub it with a finger (or between two, if hers is prominent enough). Lick the whole thing, not just the tip... you get the idea.

ReD_XIII
Dec 21, 2005

Jasper Tin Neck posted:

I am not a girl but I know what it's like to have to "learn" how to orgasm. I spent the many first years of masturbating by deathgripping the skin of the shaft (I'm circumcised) instead of using lube and focusing on the tip. This really sucked because my orgasms were like a 3/10, they were quite weak and while it alleviated any horniness, I thought people we're blowing how good orgasms were out of proportion. This made it really uncomfortable for me to have stuff happen to the tip and I had to "learn" how to orgasm in a way that I wasn't used to. It took probably about a month to get used to using lube on the tip (it felt like WAY too much was happening all it once, weird rather than good), and then another month after that to learn how to have really amazing orgasms from it (involuntarily muscles contractions, out of breath, super flushed face. Basically all the tell-tale signs of an orgasm I had never really experience before.) But with patience and understanding I think it is possible to "learn" how to have an orgasm.

It can be hard because there are both mental and physical barriers that needs to be overcome. My journey was by myself, I can't imagine it would have been easier with the pressure of a partner's self confidence on the line. If she gets horny (she does get horny right? Because being in the right mental state will make her journey a lot easier), she should focus on finding a way for her to take care of herself using some of the previous recommendations like grinding on her own, that you can then emulate once she learns how solo. If she's gone her whole life only orgasming once, that could be very frustrating and making her mental state worse starting a vicious cycle. One thing that helped was getting a bit tipsy and masturbating. It allowed my brain to relax and focus on feeling good without thinking of the extra stuff beyond what I was doing. This is gonna require a lot of communication because I might say she should focus on this journey on her own. She should learn how to make herself orgasm for her own good feelings, and be able to do so for the rest of her life with or without a partner.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Anorgasmia (no orgasms at all) or just having difficulty coming are pretty normal for women. If she wants to make it her goal, cool. But if she's happy with things the way they are, that should also be cool. There's no moral imperative for her to spend ages trying a million different things if she doesn't feel like it.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Anorgasmia was my favorite Swedish goth band in the late 90s. Shame they broke up, they'd have concerts but nobody would come.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Travis343 posted:

Swedish goth band in the late 90s... they'd have concerts but nobody would come.

You don't say.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

This book on women's sexuality has had a lot of good reviews. Most of it is about why most women have difficulty achieving orgasm, and how to address it.

KillHour posted:

You don't say.
:thejoke:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

It works on so many goddamn levels!

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Can using regular condoms, if they are too small for your man parts, do damage?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Can using regular condoms, if they are too small for your man parts, do damage?
More than likely they will just break

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007

Travis343 posted:

...but nobody would come.

:downsrim:

Anne is right of course - she doesn't HAVE to orgasm, and she doesn't have to spend her time seeking it out if it's something she isn't interested in achieving. Please make this clear to her. If it makes you both happy to have you lick her lady bits regardless of whether she cums from it, do it anyway.

halenaw
Jul 10, 2014
Guys, I got myself some serious strep/laryngitis for the umpteenth time this year goddamn

I'm pretty sure it's from sucking new dick, since it happens pretty commonly after I get a new sex partner. What are some ways I can mitigate this issue? I've tried the "let's go shower before sex" thing and rinsing out my mouth afterwards thing but it ain't workin' good enough.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

halenaw posted:

Guys, I got myself some serious strep/laryngitis for the umpteenth time this year goddamn

I'm pretty sure it's from sucking new dick, since it happens pretty commonly after I get a new sex partner. What are some ways I can mitigate this issue? I've tried the "let's go shower before sex" thing and rinsing out my mouth afterwards thing but it ain't workin' good enough.

Maybe you're allergic to sperm? It's a stupid and counterintuitive thing for a human body to react to, but a surprising amount of people are. I have a weird mild sperm allergy where semen from a new partner causes an almost guaranteed case of bacterial vaginosis, but after my body gets used to the new sperm it stops happening. Never heard of a reaction happening in throats, but if you've been swallowing that's possible. Also sometimes sore throats just happen from dick sucking, especially if it's a long session or your partner is hung. Not much you can do about that besides maybe giving your mouth a break and switching to your hands during the session.

Dicks don't cause full-on strep though, obviously.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Cuckoo posted:

Maybe unless the dicks have strep infections. It happened to me a couple of years ago. Doc said it was either strep or yeast and gave a combination antibiotic/antifungal, but it didn't smell like yeast so I assumed it was strep.

Not saying you sucked a strep dick halenaw. I hope you wouldn't anyway because they look pretty nasty. Is your throat just sore, or did you actually get diagnosed with a strep infection following a swab?

halenaw
Jul 10, 2014

Mak0rz posted:

Maybe unless the dicks have strep infections. It happened to me a couple of years ago. Doc said it was either strep or yeast and gave a combination antibiotic/antifungal, but it didn't smell like yeast so I assumed it was strep.

Not saying you sucked a strep dick halenaw. I hope you wouldn't anyway because they look pretty nasty. Is your throat just sore, or did you actually get diagnosed with a strep infection following a swab?

It's actual strep :/ I've never had strep before I started sucking dick

My friend thinks it might be because I deepthroat so the extra irritation doesn't help?

halenaw
Jul 10, 2014

Cuckoo posted:

Maybe you're allergic to sperm? It's a stupid and counterintuitive thing for a human body to react to, but a surprising amount of people are. I have a weird mild sperm allergy where semen from a new partner causes an almost guaranteed case of bacterial vaginosis, but after my body gets used to the new sperm it stops happening. Never heard of a reaction happening in throats, but if you've been swallowing that's possible. Also sometimes sore throats just happen from dick sucking, especially if it's a long session or your partner is hung. Not much you can do about that besides maybe giving your mouth a break and switching to your hands during the session.

Whaaat. That would suck, I have a cum fetish fff. My nurse friend did say it might be because my body needs to "jive with the new dick bacteria" or something but man, I really don't want strep every time I gently caress someone new.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

halenaw posted:

This may sound a little extreme, but doctors usually remove your tonsils if you get strep multiple times in a year. It sucks to get them removed as an adult, but it does make it a lot harder for the disease to take hold, and it's not like you're going to stop sucking dick.

As to the cause, it could just be a coincidence, or that in general when you meet someone, your body is busy creating antibodies for their particular cocktail. Lots of people have strep bacteria living asymptomatically in them, only for it to go ham when the immune system is weakened or fighting something else.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I pretty much always get a cold whenever I'm with a new person. I think that's just normal, you're swapping bacteria.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

halenaw posted:

It's actual strep :/ I've never had strep before I started sucking dick

My friend thinks it might be because I deepthroat so the extra irritation doesn't help?

This might be obvious, but you *do* get antibiotics for the strep, and then complete the entire course, even after you're feeling better, right? Doing anything else would explain why it keeps coming back.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

hoobajoo posted:

This may sound a little extreme, but doctors usually remove your tonsils if you get strep multiple times in a year. It sucks to get them removed as an adult, but it does make it a lot harder for the disease to take hold, and it's not like you're going to stop sucking dick.

As to the cause, it could just be a coincidence, or that in general when you meet someone, your body is busy creating antibodies for their particular cocktail. Lots of people have strep bacteria living asymptomatically in them, only for it to go ham when the immune system is weakened or fighting something else.

You will probably have to stop sucking dick if you do get your tonsils out though, at least temporarily.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Mak0rz posted:

Maybe unless the dicks have strep infections.

Well gently caress me with an infected strepdick, there's a disgusting factoid :barf:

halenaw
Jul 10, 2014

hoobajoo posted:

This might be obvious, but you *do* get antibiotics for the strep, and then complete the entire course, even after you're feeling better, right? Doing anything else would explain why it keeps coming back.

I always finish the course.

halenaw
Jul 10, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

You will probably have to stop sucking dick if you do get your tonsils out though, at least temporarily.

noooOOOOOOOO

halenaw
Jul 10, 2014

hoobajoo posted:

I actually think that might be the case. It's always after the first time with someone, and then the subsequent times with the same people are a-okay.

It doesn't happen with every single person though, so it's kind of a lovely strep roulette

halenaw fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jan 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

halenaw posted:

I actually think that might be the case. It's always after the first time with someone, and then the subsequent times with the same people are a-okay.

It doesn't happen with every single person though, so it's kind of a lovely strep roulette

This sounds more like confirmation bias than a legit medical anomaly, IANAD though