Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Dangerous Person posted:

All of the anime I like is stuff everybody here has already seen

Have you seen Yozakura Quartet? :)

:tem:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
the joke endings of bb were really good and then after vanilla cs they started becoming even more hit and miss

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

pandaK posted:

im not afraid of isuzu sento or her big baps

*Modsnip.*

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Jan 2, 2016

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I've been wondering what this emote is supposed to be for a while.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
it's temmie

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Baal posted:

the joke endings of bb were really good and then after vanilla cs they started becoming even more hit and miss

ah

guess i won't grab the chronophantasma pc port, now that i own guilty gear xrd and it is way more fun than blazblue in every way

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Knorth posted:

Have you seen Yozakura Quartet? :)

:tem:

I have not. I really have to make a list of stuff to watch. For now I am waiting for Seras to kill Zorin Blitz.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Motto posted:

I've been wondering what this emote is supposed to be for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv7xiYWWUKc

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Baal posted:

it's temmie

oh, it's an undertale thing.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

The Colonel posted:

i mostly considered blazblue continuum shift's story worth going through because the joke endings ruled

I burned out halfway through since I had basically marathoned through the first game, and then got through all the arcade endings in continuum shift and some of the story mode endings. And now I've lost track of the storyline other than time fuckery.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
daisuke ishiwatari is cool, imo

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Alright, I think I'm decided on Xrd then.

You can use PS4 controllers for it, right? Is 2 player offline multiplayer a thing?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

Alright, I think I'm decided on Xrd then.

You can use PS4 controllers for it, right? Is 2 player offline multiplayer a thing?

it'd be pretty hosed up if it wasn't.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Allarion posted:

I burned out halfway through since I had basically marathoned through the first game, and then got through all the arcade endings in continuum shift and some of the story mode endings. And now I've lost track of the storyline other than time fuckery.

how the gently caress did you beat hazama with every character. i could never beat that fucker

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

homeless snail posted:

the story in the persona 4 arena games is just an excuse for them to make persona VNs, but they have to at least partially be about fighting tournaments or else there would be no reason to punch people most of the time

All you need to know about persona 4

Nauto=Yukuikko>>>>>>>(do people actually care about girls after this?)>>>>>Chie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rise>>>>>>dunno don't literally care I supose they are all poo poo

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
There are fighting games where offline multiplayer isn't a thing? What the gently caress?

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

The Colonel posted:

how the gently caress did you beat hazama with every character. i could never beat that fucker

by punching him in the face a lot, and maybe slashing

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the real reason blazblue's poo poo, ultimately, is that there is nobody as good as elphelt, ramlethal or jack-o' in it. including noel and squirrel girl

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

The Colonel posted:

Beating him up really hard

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Dangerous Person posted:

I have not. I really have to make a list of stuff to watch. For now I am waiting for Seras to kill Zorin Blitz.

It's real good!

It's my favourite action show

...this lack of webm support is bumming me out

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've been playing a lot of Blazblue recently since I got it on my vita and it's still fun to hit things super hard with Azrael

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Dangerous Person posted:

There are fighting games where offline multiplayer isn't a thing? What the gently caress?

I'd bet there are, but they're probably all really bad PSN/XBL titles that nobody has ever played or heard of.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Baal posted:

Beating him up really hard

I wish I bought my fat PS3 with me and we played godhand together.

that would have owned

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

I wish I bought my fat PS3 with me and we played godhand together.

that would have owned

godhand is good

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The Colonel posted:

the real reason blazblue's poo poo, ultimately, is that there is nobody as good as elphelt, ramlethal or jack-o' in it. including noel and squirrel girl
wtf, litchi

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE9sMFDvQBQ

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
litchi sucks

makoto and noel are p top tier tho

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

litchis poo poo

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I've always wanted to play Godhand. My friend has a copy but he can't sell it to me because it was lent to him and he can't rightfully give it to me.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
bullet's alright too i liked playing as her

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
I'm going to do it I will finally finish index and Ippo(poo poo goes here its that boxing one where you know what happens)

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
i'm the one piece of cloth holding up makoto's tits

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

underboob is best boob

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I feel like I've asked this before, but what's the point of BlazBlue, as a franchise? As far as I can tell as a non-FG guy, it's not-GG from the makers of GG with worse gameplay and a dozen iterations that each have to be bought separately.

Motto fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 2, 2016

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Terrifying.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jan 2, 2016

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Motto posted:

I feel like I've asked this before, but what's the point of BlazBlue, as a franchise? As far as I can tell as a non-FG guy, it's not-GG from the makers of GG except with worse gameplay and a dozen iterations released over the course of a console generation.

it was arcsys' hd fighting game in guilty gear's absence at the start of the ps3/xbox 360 generation, and daisuke ishiwatari didn't do as much creative stuff on it so it had kind of a different feel to it

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Motto posted:

I feel like I've asked this before, but what's the point of BlazBlue, as a franchise? As far as I can tell as a non-FG guy, it's not-GG from the makers of GG except with worse gameplay and a dozen iterations released over the course of a console generation.

I wanna say they didn't quite have the full rights to Guilty Gear for a while, but I might remember wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

get this

two sentos

• Locked thread