Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I was waiting for the wile e coyote dust cloud impact at the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lol

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

I thought he was base jumping anyways so I was expecting him to bust out the safety chute or wingsuit or something. Like maybe he's just in shock, he'll pull it together in the end.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Pretty sure that's the KL Tower in Kuala Lumpur. I was there the day after a base-jumpers parachute didn't open, the base of the tower is just covered in splats

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

inb4 someone says all extreme sports up to and including skiing are reckless and inefficient

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

That wasn't a parachute stunt he actually died?

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Strategic Tea posted:

inb4 someone says all extreme sports up to and including skiing are reckless and inefficient

basejumping seems to be exceedingly efficient

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

actionjackson posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nxpdiBEsGQ

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Uploader says the guy is still alive and had a chute - maybe he was just trying to make a cool fake death video

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

i'd take her to starbucks then show her how stars gently caress :smuggo:

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

actionjackson posted:

He's still alive.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Ka0 posted:

Surprised there isn't a ball pit at this meeting

I always wondered what the designers of 1970s 'progressive' grade schools were doing nowadays.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sunset Cliffs in SD claimed a millennial life:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/28/distracted-man-who-fell-to-his-death-from-san-diego-cliff-identified.html

quote:

A man who apparently fell to his death when he became districted by an electronic device at a popular San Diego scenic overlook was identified by authorities Sunday as a visitor from Indiana.

Joshua Burwell, 33, of Sheridan, Ind., had gone to Sunset Cliffs, a popular spot to view the sunset, on Christmas Day. Fox 5 San Diego reported that Burwell had trouble finding parking at the site and had gotten out of his vehicle to search for a sport when he tumbled over the edge in front of horrified witnesses.

The San Diego County Medical Examiner's office confirmed Monday that Burwell had died due to "due to signs of trauma" after falling approximately 40 feet onto the rocks.

“Witnesses stated seeing someone distracted by an electronic device and he just fell over the edge,” San Diego Lifeguard Bill Bender told NBC San Diego. “(He) wasn't watching where he was walking, he was looking down at the device in his hands.”

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

notZaar posted:

Yeah that seems pretty likely actually. SA had a much younger userbase when it got started, most of us have stuck around and got older.

I've been on the loving forums for close to 14 years now jesus loving poo poo

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i look forward to phones coming with a mandatory safety program that uses the camera to check that you're not walking off a curb/cliff

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

One less okie

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Gavin Free on meth?

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

But he was from Indiana?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
While hilarious, people fall off of Sunset Cliffs daily.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Is this Kurt after Courtney blew his brains out?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Pham Nuwen posted:

But he was from Indiana?

If you or your parents or grandparents were born east of Pasadena you're an okie, hth

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

Uploader says the guy is still alive and had a chute - maybe he was just trying to make a cool fake death video

You can see his chute open close to the end near the lower left.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

lol the guy in that video kind of just laughing about it 'What was that, was that on purpose?' fuckin learn 2 base jump scrub.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I'm Kyle 2 cool

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

At last I can literally suck on my adult pacifier.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Pham Nuwen posted:

I'm using one at the moment to wean myself off cigarettes and I feel more embarrassed using it in public than I ever did when smoking. They do make you look very silly.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm Kyle 2 cool

friendly reminder that every attractive girl that's into larping likes to get railed by random guys in the woods and has every std imaginable

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Rondette posted:

I'm using one at the moment to wean myself off cigarettes and I feel more embarrassed using it in public than I ever did when smoking. They do make you look very silly.

I was calling the phone an adult pacifier, but I guess it works for both.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm Kyle 2 cool

I did a Twitchy Carl last night and spilled my drink.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Pham Nuwen posted:

i just use a bottled drink or whatever pen i have handy for this

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

EugeneJ posted:

friendly reminder that every attractive girl that's into larping likes to get railed by random guys in the woods and has every std imaginable

I will not have your peasant mouth besmirch Goddess Olive's honour in this way! Engarde!

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm Kyle 2 cool

Twitchy Carl smells a fart, or at least an unwashed nerd.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

This is the end result of Tilda Swinton and Howard the Duck having a baby.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

I wish I had friends

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Next year caiden wants to be hitler.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

EugeneJ posted:

what part of that picture inspired you to think about someone attractive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Kylo Ren is a thinly veiled message to millennials: look how cool you think you are(Vader) but under that mask you're only a whiny baby with a big ugly nose

• Locked thread