Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Guavanaut posted:

I wonder what photos Danczuk keeps with Tony Blair's head photoshopped on them. :gonk:

e- History Fact: This is the World's first photoshop.

Fans fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jan 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life
Who needs photoshop when £20 on ebay can get you one of these:

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
That mask will now haunt my dreams, but not as much as Tony's actual face.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I spent more time laughing at this than I should.

I spent more time looking at this than I should. :stonkhat:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/03/islamic-state-hostage-video-shows-young-boy-and-jihadi-warning-of-attacks

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011
I've been out of the loop for a bit, did David Cameron still gently caress a dead pig?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
He's doing it right now.

I hope they arrest the British extremist for using a racist word.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Happy New Fear.

Stay safe, London.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

dispatch_async posted:

I'm not sure I understand. So he's a pedophile on the inside but not on the outside? Could you illustrate this with a diagram?

:golfclap:

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

Tintower's just excited it's not a lib dem this time, and has gone a bit ott.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

Darth Walrus posted:

Any idea what the Mail's angle here is? This has clearly gone way beyond a spot of monstering to keep their guy in line, and I'm not completely sure it's motivated by straight-up moral outrage like what they did with Stephen Lawrence.

i think the Mail's angle is that they were scooped by their rival the Sun, and are playing catch up with whatever they can get.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
An MP was chatting up a 17 year old dominatrix behind his girlfriends back. It's not the great mystery of our times why the press is loving it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

He'd be a child molester in America and I think our friends across the pond are right on this one tbh because he's human filth.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Clearly none of you got the memo that every politician in this country apparently diddles kids.

Mr Cuddles
Jan 29, 2010

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Well I just read a comic by grant morrison that was published in 2000ad years ago where tony blair was a Bona fide lunatic from an asylum who was being mind controlled by a former conservative prime minister and super human telepath.

Nailed it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Half your age plus seven proves to be the golden rule again.

winegums
Dec 21, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

Should be enshrined in law really.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Aaaand my nan picks the least convenient time to die on us. Typical.

On the bright side, I haven't forgotten all of my primary school recorder skills and can toot something out on the tin whistle, and my H4 Zoom arrived today so i can finally get on with developing my soundcloud and poo poo.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm sorry to hear that, Coohoolin. Condolences and all that.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Sorry about your nan Coohoolin, hope she had a good Christmas.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Sorry to hear that, condolences.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Coohoolin posted:

On the bright side, I haven't forgotten all of my primary school recorder skills and can toot something out on the tin whistle, and my H4 Zoom arrived today so i can finally get on with developing my soundcloud and poo poo.

Sorry man, condolences :(

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Coohoolin posted:

I'd like to listen to your soundcloud once you're up and running, if that's ok?

Also, sorry to hear about your nan.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Coohoolin posted:

Obviously condolences about your granny, though hearing you play the tin whistle is making me want to make possibly inappropriate jokes about your plans for the 12th July. Because the only time I've heard a tin whistle in recent years was during the Orange march that used to start outside my old flat in Kinning Park.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I'm sorry to hear that, Coohoolin. Condolences.

Robot Mil
Apr 13, 2011

TinTower posted:

The splitting of hairs over the age of consent and the dictionary definition of pedophilia is beneath you guys. Yes, it's legal (in certain circumstances) for a fifty year old to have sex with a seventeen year old. But it is still incredibly creepy as gently caress.

Also, the age of consent if you're in a position of trust – e.g. employer to employee – is 18, not 16.

Yes it's creepy as gently caress and some of the other things he has (allegedly) done to (adult) women he's been in relationships with sound like manipulation, abuse and possibly rape.

However if you actually believe in rehabilitation at all then it is quite important to be clear what you are talking about. Calling everyone who has sex with a teenager, including teenagers over the age of consent, a paedophile is pretty unhelpful because it is factually wrong. If you prefer to use the language of the tabloids and buy into the whole witch hunting thing then go ahead though. There is a huge problem with adults being sexually attracted to children/teenagers (whether they act on it or not) and this whole country needs a shift in how we talk about it and deal with it. Naming every creepy lovely guy a paedophile isn't going to help.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Gonzo McFee posted:

In the case of Tories, the two halves of the sum belong to separate people.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I was wondering where Pissflaps had got to until I checked the Lepers Colony....

quote:

Stop reporting people for making fun of you. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Coohoolin posted:

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Dabir posted:

I'm very sorry to hear that.

A late Christmas present of a post. Lovely stuff.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Danczuk is creepy as gently caress, even if what he did wasn't technically illegal.

My sister is 15 years old, so not too far off the age of the girl involved in this.

It just makes my skin crawl. I'm not too far off my 30s and I wouldn't even dream of pursing any sort of relationship with anyone under 20, because it would be feel creepy as hell. If I was pushing 50 that would be so, so far off the radar it would be inconceivable.

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

Ddraig posted:

Danczuk is creepy as gently caress, even if what he did wasn't technically illegal.

My sister is 15 years old, so not too far off the age of the girl involved in this.

It just makes my skin crawl. I'm not too far off my 30s and I wouldn't even dream of pursing any sort of relationship with anyone under 20, because it would be feel creepy as hell. If I was pushing 50 that would be so, so far off the radar it would be inconceivable.

yeah for real defending his creeping on 17yo's as being technically legal is little too close to reddit "ephebophile" apologia

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH

Ddraig posted:

I don't think it was a relationship he was after.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Is/was she really a dominatrix and doesn't that mean anyone who paid to see her broke the law? Danczuk had the sense to at least check she was over 16 before sending those texts as creepy as they are which is why he won't get punished other the slaughtered by the press

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Lord of the Llamas posted:

I don't think it was a relationship he was after.

I was being generous to him. Being in a relationship implies some degree of appreciation for someone beyond their physical appearance, anything more casual with such a huge age difference is vomit inducing.

Being the guardian of a 15 year old girl I have to deal with people from that age range quite a bit and jesus christ they are loving annoying and awful as hell. Just the biggest group of self-absorbed assholes imaginable. The only reason I tolerate my sister is because she's family, I can't imagine even wanting to be in the same room as someone I didn't know that well.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
My niece and her friends are that age and they seem like a nice bunch of people so not really fair to tar them all with the same brush.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Jedit posted:

In the case of Tories, the two halves of the sum belong to separate people.
lol

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Jose posted:

Is/was she really a dominatrix and doesn't that mean anyone who paid to see her broke the law? Danczuk had the sense to at least check she was over 16 before sending those texts as creepy as they are which is why he won't get punished other the slaughtered by the press
You're right, sex work has a minimum age of 18, although due to the government's refusal to implement concrete protections for sex workers it's all a bit fuzzy.

She was selling toenail clippings and used socks online though, which while it may be sexual in nature to the recipient is so far divorced from anything considered sex under current legislation that I don't think there's really much good legal precedent to cover it.

They could probably prosecute under sending biological material through the mail without adhering to the conditions set out in UN3373 or the equivalent UK post/courier labeling guidelines, but that's about all.

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

Jose posted:

Is/was she really a dominatrix and doesn't that mean anyone who paid to see her broke the law?

The claims are she was/is a Financial Dom; she never actually meets up with the guys- she's being sent money by guys who want to be 'owned' by a 17 yo, and they get almost nothing in return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
What did people do with the toenail clippings they bought off her?

Renfield posted:

The claims are she was/is a Financial Dom; she never actually meets up with the guys- she's being sent money by guys who want to be 'owned' by a 17 yo, and they get almost nothing in return

Danzcuk's been owned hard by her tbf.

• Locked thread