Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zipperelli. posted:

"Someone you like is drunkenly flirting with you. You know that with a sober mind, this person would never engage in casual sex, but now it seems that they're willing. What do you do?"

"Take advantage of the situation."

:stare:

Holy gently caress. Why would you put that on your loving DATING profile?!

Those are multiple choice questions the site asks you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

PCOS Bill posted:

Those are multiple choice questions the site asks you

The problem was that he chose the rapist answer, Bill.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I Am Crake posted:

The problem was that he chose the rapist answer, Bill.

I am not taking this discussion further as it is likely to lead to (another) probation.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Was it ever settled that parkourdude91 was a troll or not? His YouTube comment replies are golden.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

PCOS Bill posted:

I am not taking this discussion further as it is likely to lead to (another) probation.

This site unfairly target you for discipline, it is unjust.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'd say report him for backseat modding himself.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zipperelli. posted:

"Someone you like is drunkenly flirting with you. You know that with a sober mind, this person would never engage in casual sex, but now it seems that they're willing. What do you do?"

"Take advantage of the situation."

:stare:

Holy gently caress. Why would you put that on your loving DATING profile?!

It's always the people whining about being the nice guys that are rapey as gently caress.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mans posted:

It's always the people whining about being the nice guys that are rapey as gently caress.

Well, if those stupid women would just see that what they really want is right there in front of them then he wouldn't have to rape them. Really, it's their own fault when you think about it.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

A,

Please stop your nonsense. I can't handle this emotional whiplash any longer. You broke up with me; every step of this break-up has been directed by you. I tried to make poo poo work and when it became clear that it wasn't I tried to help you organise your life the best I could but there are limits, goddamn. It's been literally months since we totally, 100% ended our relationship. You have moved out, all your stuff is gone, I've unfriended you on social media. I'm just trying to live my life. If you want to catch up for a coffee every now and then I can do that, I really don't mind. But what you can't do is call me two days before Christmas and spend an hour sobbing into the phone because you're going through a depressive episode and your life is a loving tyre-fire of nonsense and bad decisions then a week later send me a passive-aggressive text message in the middle of the night bitching about some apparent slight without bothering to explain what the gently caress your problem is.

Next time your life falls apart don't bother calling me, I don't care anymore. I'll send you the divorce papers in June and after that I will hopefully never have to deal with your deranged rear end again.

G,

Whatever lies you've undoubtedly told A to get her all revved-up and lovely at me is pathetic. You're like a couple of high-school gossipy, catty idiots. And even if I was the sort of person to go around bad-mouthing my ex, why the hell would I ever do it to you given how bloody gossipy and prone to creating drama you are?

M,

:therapy:

What is it with sad-brain people who are suffering and living lovely lives but then when you tell them to seek professional mental health help they just outright reject it? "Oh no, a therapist wouldn't help. They wouldn't understand what I'm dealing with." Yes they bloody would because they're a goddamned therapist. Jesus gently caress. Yeah it can take a few attempts to find a therapist who you can trust but they are out there, goddammit. I know what you mean is that they will not coddle you, they won't tell you that you're not at fault and they might challenge you and force you to realise that self improvement can be damned hard work sometimes. But you know what? The sense of achievement that comes at the end of that hard work and the feeling of no longer being a sadbrains dork is loving worth it. I like you and I want to be your friend but I don't have time or space in my life for sadsacks who just want to wallow in their misery. Please, :therapy: or :frogout:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
The posting ur ex itt megathread

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Ex or not are you guys really suggesting this woman is not awkward or ugly? Her entire face is a mistake, she looks like a ghost from a Japanese horror film.

She looks like this thing

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Her teeth have gaps and she isn't stunningly beautiful, how utterly disgusting, she should just kill herself

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Instead of talking about if someone is a a minger just post.

e: this is my ex obviously lmao

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

What is going on with that guy's ear? Is that green bit part of the tattoo or an infected piercing or something?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
It's where the pony took a poo poo.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Skippy McPants posted:

What is going on with that guy's ear? Is that green bit part of the tattoo or an infected piercing or something?

A small hummingbird is searching for nectar. I'm choosing to believe this is why it's out of focus.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Her teeth have gaps and she isn't stunningly beautiful, how utterly disgusting, she should just kill herself

She appears to have nice breasts so life is probably ok.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dongicus posted:

A,

Please stop your nonsense. I can't handle this emotional whiplash any longer. You broke up with me; every step of this break-up has been directed by you. I tried to make poo poo work and when it became clear that it wasn't I tried to help you organise your life the best I could but there are limits, goddamn. It's been literally months since we totally, 100% ended our relationship. You have moved out, all your stuff is gone, I've unfriended you on social media. I'm just trying to live my life. If you want to catch up for a coffee every now and then I can do that, I really don't mind. But what you can't do is call me two days before Christmas and spend an hour sobbing into the phone because you're going through a depressive episode and your life is a loving tyre-fire of nonsense and bad decisions then a week later send me a passive-aggressive text message in the middle of the night bitching about some apparent slight without bothering to explain what the gently caress your problem is.

Next time your life falls apart don't bother calling me, I don't care anymore. I'll send you the divorce papers in June and after that I will hopefully never have to deal with your deranged rear end again.

G,

Whatever lies you've undoubtedly told A to get her all revved-up and lovely at me is pathetic. You're like a couple of high-school gossipy, catty idiots. And even if I was the sort of person to go around bad-mouthing my ex, why the hell would I ever do it to you given how bloody gossipy and prone to creating drama you are?

M,

What is it with sad-brain people who are suffering and living lovely lives but then when you tell them to seek professional mental health help they just outright reject it? "Oh no, a therapist wouldn't help. They wouldn't understand what I'm dealing with." Yes they bloody would because they're a goddamned therapist. Jesus gently caress. Yeah it can take a few attempts to find a therapist who you can trust but they are out there, goddammit. I know what you mean is that they will not coddle you, they won't tell you that you're not at fault and they might challenge you and force you to realise that self improvement can be damned hard work sometimes. But you know what? The sense of achievement that comes at the end of that hard work and the feeling of no longer being a sadbrains dork is loving worth it. I like you and I want to be your friend but I don't have time or space in my life for sadsacks who just want to wallow in their misery. Please, :therapy: or :frogout:

WTF? My brain aches after reading this. Quoted for evidence in the upcoming murder trial.

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 01:50 on Jan 4, 2016

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Bismuth posted:

Ex or not are you guys really suggesting this woman is not awkward or ugly? Her entire face is a mistake, she looks like a ghost from a Japanese horror film.

She looks like this thing

:laffo: I haven't seen that creepy pic in forever

The woman is not conventionally attractive, but she has good skin, knows how to use makeup, is not overweight, and is apparently making an attempt to better herself. That's a helluva lot more than fungus neck woman or the marshmallow challenge fatties.

I would say that it's either a bad angle for the brows or she needs to find another way to pluck them.

...poo poo someone's going to come up with the article that's from and reveal she murders babies, aren't they?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

WTF? My brain aches after reading this. Quoted for evidence in the upcoming murder trial.

Lol, the photo I posted isn't anyone I know, just a random from tinder or somewhere that I thought had impressively hosed up teeth. Sorry she didn't meet this thread's stringent a/u/g standards :rolleye:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Wedemeyer posted:

...poo poo someone's going to come up with the article that's from and reveal she murders babies, aren't they?

Nah you'll just be called out for white knighting in the ugly people posting pictures of other uglier people to hide their secret shame thread

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Probably not work safe

http://i.imgur.com/HNWWtso.jpg

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

No vile shitstains, 1/10. Maybe this is another case where the balloons are blocking the butthole.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Bismuth posted:

I mean she looks kind of bad in that pic but she could look a fair bit better if she wore her hair and makeup differently. Still, whether she changed her hair and makeup or looked exactly like she did in that picture I would treat her gently and hold her tenderly. I would let her know that she was loved and appreciated. I would speak to her with kindness and gently caress her gently. I would help her make her costumes for her job on the convention circuit as a booth girl for 3rd-rate crowdfunded indie games and I would only take about a sixth of her earnings to use as tips for cam girls when they do something hot.

I love her

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EmmyOk posted:

If the pony doesn't attract little girls, the face tat of hello kitty should work. Plans within plans.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

its me goku

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Please stop derailing every time something is posted that you, personally, do not find awkward, ugly, or gross. This thread tends to generate more reports than the rest of PYF combined and you are all making me crazy.

Here is one of my favorite music videos, like & share if you agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_PO32nT4g

e: christ, how do you turn off obnoxious uploader annotations

e2: good news all you can turn them off in your youtube settings

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 04:21 on Jan 4, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

EmmyOk posted:

That man does not have the appropriate head shape for a mohawk, nor does it look like he aid someone enough to clip his hair in a straight damned line.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Please stop derailing every time something is posted that you, personally, do not find awkward, ugly, or gross. This thread tends to generate more reports than the rest of PYF combined and you are all making me crazy.

Here is one of my favorite music videos, like & share if you agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_PO32nT4g

e: christ, how do you turn off obnoxious uploader annotations

e2: good news all you can turn them off in your youtube settings

Why would you want to turn off those annotations they rule?

This caption always makes me laugh

And something a bit more horrific

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

EmmyOk posted:

God came but when he saw us he turned away in shame and went on to start somewhere else.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

EmmyOk posted:

Why would you want to turn off those annotations they rule?

This caption always makes me laugh

lmao I didn't know that you can use lint rollers as sex toys.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SPH? I don't wanna know, but I have to now.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

SPH? I don't wanna know, but I have to now.

Secret Something Hole. Not kidding. They are supposed to be secret holes so you can leave your plush out when you have company over but also so you can also have sex with it.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Hihohe posted:

God came

I'll say! :fap:

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

EmmyOk posted:

Secret Something Hole. Not kidding. They are supposed to be secret holes so you can leave your plush out when you have company over but also so you can also have sex with it.

Pretty sure it's actually "strategically placed hole," because I guess there's a lot of strategy involved in loving a stuffed animal.

You're giving these people too much credit; they never have company over and even if they do, they're the kind of people who gently caress a mutant pikachu doll. They're beyond shame.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Eh, I guess that's no different than how I keep my fleshlight in my stemware cupboard.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
What the hell is this gobbelygook? I know its a classic, but I have never been able to understand what the hell he's trying to say. Other than the "i'm so much smarter than everyone, and i'm soooooo modest"
http://i.imgur.com/Byg7K5p.jpg

Based on stuff I've heard about the Crusades and other large military campaigns of the, I bet basing your life on Knights you'd probably get to chow down on a serf here and there.
http://i.imgur.com/oBnhKKn.png

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

twistedmentat posted:

What the hell is this gobbelygook? I know its a classic, but I have never been able to understand what the hell he's trying to say. Other than the "i'm so much smarter than everyone, and i'm soooooo modest"

Didn't even have to click it to know what this was

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

twistedmentat posted:

Based on stuff I've heard about the Crusades and other large military campaigns of the, I bet basing your life on Knights you'd probably get to chow down on a serf here and there.
http://i.imgur.com/oBnhKKn.png

Why do you link everything you post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Why do you link everything you post?

Better than getting that poo poo online all at once.

• Locked thread