Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

Segmentation Fault posted:

the bush dynasty is the exception that proves the rule

Come visit me here in Dallas and I will introduce you to a poo poo ton of skoal dipping, racist hicks that make their money from working oil rigs and/or construction contracts. There is such an obscene amount of money being made in those two industries that the tiny cum-dribble that makes it down to the bottom is still enough for these human poo poo sacks to live a nice upper-middle class lifestyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

craisins posted:

code:
img[title=:qq:] {
    background-color: white;
}
or something

I use SA Needful and it changes the black to green
hmmm

bobilljim pls do the needful :)

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.
You know how in Django Unchained you're supposed to feel sorry for all the black people except for Samuel L. Jackson's character? It's the same principle.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sophian posted:

Come visit me here in Dallas and I will introduce you to a poo poo ton of skoal dipping, racist hicks that make their money from working oil rigs and/or construction contracts. There is such an obscene amount of money being made in those two industries that the tiny cum-dribble that makes it down to the bottom is still enough for these human poo poo sacks to live a nice upper-middle class lifestyle.

it was the same in alberta, but not anymore! HAHAHAHAHA

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
oh solar panels and windmills loving human being NDP

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

Trig Discipline posted:

yeah that

the redneckest part of my family is also the richest, by a loving mile. uncle makes fracking chemicals in north texas :911:

Nice! I get to breathe that poo poo in every day even though we all voted for them to stop but it got overturned at the state level :argh:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
jack layton for eternal spirit minister

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

KoRMaK posted:

yes, please.

the :qq: emote is real hosed in the yospos.css

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

KoRMaK posted:

hmmm

bobilljim pls do the needful :)

it should be:
code:
img[title=":qq:"] {
    background-color: white;
}
it needs quotes around : qq :

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

sa needful fixes :qq: amongst other things

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

future pizza

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it was the same in alberta, but not anymore! HAHAHAHAHA
im in Ontario and since the summer I've been seeing more and more lifted pickup trucks loaded with boxes and wearing Alberta license plates driving around.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

kalstrams posted:

sa needful fixes :qq: amongst other things

it makes the arms in :shrug: green

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Mr. Apollo posted:

im in Ontario and since the summer I've been seeing more and more lifted pickup trucks loaded with boxes and wearing Alberta license plates driving around.

all the rig pigs are loving off back east and they all got hosed up in alberta so have fun with that HAHAHAHA

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

it makes the arms in :shrug: green
isn't that a good thing?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Improbable Lobster posted:

the white dudes who took over a government building also say that they're willing to kill/die for their cause

their cause is that the government shouldn't have arrested an arsonist for committing arson.

The truth is a little more involved, their conviction and sentencing got weird

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/wtf-is-happening-in-the-oregon-militia-standoff-explained-20160103

not that they still don't deserve time but the whole setup is definitely odd. nothing to stage a standoff over though

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Sophian posted:

Nice! I get to breathe that poo poo in every day even though we all voted for them to stop but it got overturned at the state level :argh:

you'll be happy to know that your revenge has already sorta happened: said uncle had built a $7 million home in tyler, texas. complete with chandeliers in the carport, because nothing says loving classy like chandeliers in your carport. anyway, at some point he decided hey, rather than living in a $7 million home in tyler texas, i might instead take my $7 million and move literally anywhere that isn't tyler, texas. so of course the thing to do is sell your house OH WAIT LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE WANTS A $7MILLION HOME IN TYLER TEXAS YOU loving DUMBASS

lol

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

SmokaDustbowl posted:

hope you're smoking weed or relaxing or doing something pleasant while you watch :]

speaking of superior Japan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5_TwUCJga8

NHK World has a monthly show for this. Last episode I watched was about subways in Tokyo and how the trains are programmed to consider how they can run more efficiently

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jimmy Carter posted:

speaking of superior Japan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5_TwUCJga8

NHK World has a monthly show for this. Last episode I watched was about subways in Tokyo and how the trains are programmed to consider how they can run more efficiently

"Efficiency would increase 1000% if all humans eliminated."

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SynthOrange posted:

"Efficiency would increase 1000% if all humans eliminated."

gently caress a probation, watch this poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH4K3OkRqL8

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Sophian posted:

Seg fault, you can be a hick and be super rich and privileged. Remember the dude in the white house before Obama?

The Connecticut Yankee?

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

kalstrams posted:

isn't that a good thing?

it is, I was just pointing it out

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sophian posted:

lol

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
i know i'm late to the party, but as a poor white, raised rural, southerner.

We ain't all bad, but gently caress if those who end up tv make us all seem that way y'all.

(oddly, it was years since I heard my mom drop an N bomb, the last time coincided when she stopped going to church. . . guess what she started doing again)

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

enotnert posted:

i know i'm late to the party, but as a poor white, raised rural, southerner.

We ain't all bad, but gently caress if those who end up tv make us all seem that way y'all.

(oddly, it was years since I heard my mom drop an N bomb, the last time coincided when she stopped going to church. . . guess what she started doing again)

I think it's mostly ignorance and not hate for a lot of poor rural people

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Panty Saluter posted:

The truth is a little more involved, their conviction and sentencing got weird

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/wtf-is-happening-in-the-oregon-militia-standoff-explained-20160103

not that they still don't deserve time but the whole setup is definitely odd. nothing to stage a standoff over though

except the folks going to prison again have publicly disavowed any connection to these patriots, and the locals (the hypothetically poor rural folks) don't want them there either. it's just a bunch of right-wing gun nuts seizing federal land for no coherent reason.

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's been sort of weird seeing the new generation. . . like you had a few wingnuts here and there before smartphones became a thing, but no loving joke some kid i taught french to when they were like 8 saw me a few months back and called me a city boy cause I had an iPhone, and was really really really mad when I told him I did not give a drat, and was sort of happy they took that damned flag off the state house lawn.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the folks i met when i lived out in bumblefuck rural ontario were hateful as poo poo. it might have been based in ignorance, but it was definitely hate

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SmokaDustbowl posted:

i can't stop posting anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

occupying state buildings is only cool when it's a college admin bldg and you're demanding free tuition & a palestinian state

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B488z1MmaA

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Pham Nuwen posted:

occupying state buildings is only cool when it's a college admin bldg and you're demanding free tuition & a palestinian state

actually protesting on university grounds is always retarded because it's never the people paying their own money doing it

they have too much learnin' poo poo to deal with to spend all day making up pithy chants about how they won't go

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

is there a name for those gifs of glitched mpeg keyframes where like a cut to a closeup of someone's face results in teeth chomping through the background of the previous scene?

also, is there a good place to find a collection of those online?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
shutup and post rare stallmans

ah yes the elusive "machu pichu stallman", a collectors treasure

here we see the uncommon "cave stallman no. 7", complete with sacrificial dog head

the "enemies abode stallman" in which stallman is in the domicile of a member of the other gender

this is the "favela stallman", probably where he lives since the houses are open source or something idk

here is the first evidence of the "laptop strap"

and finally definitive evidence of a laptop strap/suspender hahhaha what the fukc

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

are u the guy who in tf2 would just play the sound of a phone ringing through the mic

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

"hi can i order i pizza" "no"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

are u the guy who in tf2 would just play the sound of a phone ringing through the mic

yeah

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

I remember this as well.

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Buttmeister posted:

shutup and post rare stallmans

ah yes the elusive "machu pichu stallman", a collectors treasure

here we see the uncommon "cave stallman no. 7", complete with sacrificial dog head

the "enemies abode stallman" in which stallman is in the domicile of a member of the other gender

this is the "favela stallman", probably where he lives since the houses are open source or something idk

here is the first evidence of the "laptop strap"

and finally definitive evidence of a laptop strap/suspender hahhaha what the fukc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

is there a name for those gifs of glitched mpeg keyframes where like a cut to a closeup of someone's face results in teeth chomping through the background of the previous scene?

also, is there a good place to find a collection of those online?

datamoshing

• Locked thread