Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

twistedmentat posted:

What the hell is this gobbelygook? I know its a classic, but I have never been able to understand what the hell he's trying to say. Other than the "i'm so much smarter than everyone, and i'm soooooo modest"
http://i.imgur.com/Byg7K5p.jpg

I have no doubt he got to go to special education because of his level of intelligence; that much I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

NotAnArtist posted:

Nah you'll just be called out for white knighting in the ugly people posting pictures of other uglier people to hide their secret shame thread

Look man I was promised disgusting gross human shaped people ITT and this half assed poo poo isn't cutting it. I want my fix where is my fix? The gently caress is this poo poo?

Here we go this is it

edit: sorry should've read everything before replying :blush:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Picnic Princess posted:

Why do you link everything you post?

Is this a problem? Years ago a mod yelled at me for posting a image and not putting it behind a plain text link because back then there were still people on dialup and slow rear end computers browsing the forum.

T-man posted:

I have no doubt he got to go to special education because of his level of intelligence; that much I know.

There is certain appeal to people that their "unique" way to looking at the world is somehow beyond mortal comprehension, and it gets mistaken for being dumb, when in fact, they're just stupid. Or at least willfully ignorant.

Here's some more nerds with weapons
I love the grease stains on the hoody

twistedmentat has a new favorite as of 06:59 on Jan 4, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

The only things you need to link are NWS/NMS pictures. timg tags on big photos would be splendid though :buddy:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

The only things you need to link are NWS/NMS pictures. timg tags on big photos would be splendid though :buddy:

Oops, fixed that. I've had img off for at least a decade after some unpleasant postings in old GBS because people tended not to use the NWS and NMS tags on images back then. Yep, love opening up a thread and getting a face full of tubgirl!

Do you think this guy has massive biceps to distract from his terrible facial hair?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

He looks like every nerdling I P'Zoned back in high school got jacked because he got sick of seeing the inside of a locker.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

twistedmentat posted:

Do you think this guy has massive biceps to distract from his terrible facial hair?

Its so he can take that sweet rig to LAN parties obvs.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

twistedmentat posted:

Oops, fixed that. I've had img off for at least a decade after some unpleasant postings in old GBS because people tended not to use the NWS and NMS tags on images back then. Yep, love opening up a thread and getting a face full of tubgirl!

Is the box named after his abs?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

twistedmentat posted:

The scale of things here bothers me.

E: and those 90's loving jeans.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 08:07 on Jan 4, 2016

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

I Am Crake posted:

The problem was that he chose the rapist answer, Bill.

That's why dating sites allow these questions to remain I think, as a honeypot. By leading shitheads into admitting terrible things about themselves with careful wording that suggests morally reprehensible things are OK it allows the sensible people browsing their profiles to see the red flags the shitheads would otherwise at least attempt to hide

It's like the questionnaires that ask "are you a rapist" (to which 99% of people say no, obviously) then ask a dozen questions all of which describe various forms of rape in more flowery language, to which about 40% of people or whatever say yes.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

twistedmentat posted:

This guy looks like a randomized Bethesda NPC.

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

This guy is an alien, isn't he? "Earthling disguise, first attempt."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm the badly shaved chinstrap that makes his face look too small

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

cash crab posted:

This guy looks like a randomized Bethesda NPC.

Awkward, Ugly & Gross: It's you! The hero of Kvatch!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
You think my beard looks dumb? Then pay with your blood!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

This is just what happens when you overclock your razor.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why does that computer have what appears to be an exhaust manifold?

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
I searched "8 pack pc" to get some info on the computer. It appears that the computer is not called 8 pack, he is called 8 pack.

Beige has a new favorite as of 15:18 on Jan 4, 2016

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

looks like a bad rear end dude, nobody's gonna steal his lunch money ever again

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Picnic Princess posted:

Why do you link everything you post?

Might be using the mobile app? It's easy to break tables with that thing, so if you're not sure about your image's size, links are safer. Just guessing. He might just do it to annoy you.

Edit: Oh, he already answered. :downs:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Beige posted:

I searched "8 pack pc" to get some info on the computer. It appears that the computer is not called 8 pack, he is called 8 pack.

So tough he developed superfluous abs.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

quote:

8 Pack takes yet another world record: this time a 3DMark Vantage single card result of P73598 using an ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II at 1,825MHz core, 2GHz (8GHz effective!!) memory with the XOC BIOS, a Core i7 4930K at 6.15GHz in Rampage IV Black Edition and DDR3 2,733MHz at 9-12-12-21-1T.

World records have changed man.

Injun Greenberg
Sep 14, 2011

Rondette posted:

World records have changed man.

I saw the words 'overclocking events' and couldn't resist (starring our very own 8PACK):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_E2zHLJQIM

What the gently caress is going on here

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Stargate posted:

I saw the words 'overclocking events' and couldn't resist (starring our very own 8PACK):

Computer dyno testing. How hard can you press your machine before it blows up? Can you go fast and not explode, you win!

Technically this guy didn't lose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEY3egPdcpY

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Stargate posted:

Everything about this video is absolutely hilarious and I love it

it ALSO contains extremely rare footage of 8PACK actually smiling

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Im Splave.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Splave seems cool. The rest are lifetime virgins.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Whats with the fire and the liquiid nitrogen? Why not just keep dumping liquid nitrogen on it? Can I buy a liquid nitrogen cooled gaming rig from you? I can only spend like $10k on it but want tto be able to play Fallout 4 on "ultra" settings please.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

So do hot chicks dig bar charts or something?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
http://imgur.com/gallery/pNH9stU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

One of the most perfect things I've ever seen.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

One of the most perfect things I've ever seen.
"Are they going as chaperones?"

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Aww, I think it's sweet :shobon:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Poor guy.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Pastry of the Year posted:

Everything about this video is absolutely hilarious and I love it

it ALSO contains extremely rare footage of 8PACK actually smiling

Compared to the types of guys who normally do these competitions, this guy is Brad Pitt. Also glad to see he changed the facial hair a little bit.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

zoux posted:

Poor guy.

kinda surprised he can even look as diesel as he does if the worst of it are some stretch marks and at least one dislocated nipple

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

zoux posted:

Poor guy.

Wow his nipples are located below his pecs

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Yeah that's weirding me out. How low can nipples go?

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy
Low enough that they can also be making GBS threads dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Maybe his high underwear is where he tucks in his excess skin. Or maybe he had surgery to pull his skin down. I'm not having a go at him but is that a possibility?

• Locked thread