Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
It was probably hovering at floor level and she bent over it to pick it up.

I love that she got her hair tangled in all four rotors, that's a great effort on her part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

LeJackal posted:

I can't even parse his speech as language. He starts saying the name and the language center of my brain just strokes out. It sounds like a video transcending error, not even human nonsense speech, much less an actual language.

P͈h̲'̫̥n͚̥͈̘̱̹g͉̖̺̺̪lu̼̤͙i̖̯͓͎͉̭ ̱̘̪̣̩͈̫m̥͉̝̬g̳̫̞̞̗ͅl̲͉͓w'̟n̹͉a̘͈̫̘͍͚͈f̜͉̻̗͈̪͉h͉͉͙̣̯͈ͅ ̮̤͔͇̠̠C͕͓̻͙̗t͇̯̯͈̩h̺̻̪̘̱͔̞u̘̘̟̜͔l̞͙͚h̪̬̠̻̯u̠ ͇̰̱R̭̗'̬̠͔̺l̞̦ye̫͇̞̫h ͍͙̦w̰̥g̥̙͕̱̰a̮̰̖̹͍͎͉h̲̬ͅ'͓̜̣̼̦n̲̘͍͈̖̦a̹g̗̝͔͍̤̗l̮̫̞̤ ̖̲̘̻̦̺̫f͙̖̠̰h͚͕͉ta̹̳̬̹̻̲̲g̩̲͙̥̯n.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
There's some schadenfreude here in the sense of "haha, you got caught. nannana". It's extremely interesting though.

It's a Canadian detective getting a serial killer and rapist(And an Air Force Colonel to boot!) to confess after confronting him with forensic evidence. The Detective plays him like an absolute fiddle. I linked to the part where the Detective starts to show him the evidence but the actual confession doesn't happen until 20 minutes later. Trust me and watch where I started it though, it's an absolute pro-click.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A&t=2097s

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Chromatic posted:

There's some schadenfreude here in the sense of "haha, you got caught. nannana". It's extremely interesting though.

It's a Canadian detective getting a serial killer and rapist(And an Air Force Colonel to boot!) to confess after confronting him with forensic evidence. The Detective plays him like an absolute fiddle. I linked to the part where the Detective starts to show him the evidence but the actual confession doesn't happen until 20 minutes later. Trust me and watch where I started it though, it's an absolute pro-click.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A&t=2097s

This is both cool how the detective goes about it and hosed up. The detectives voice could lull you to sleep if the content of the discussion wasn't so creepy.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Social media freude.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ART-ATTACK.html

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

The manager's response was perfect.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
https://i.imgur.com/YLZyW8e.gifv

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Urggg the way her knee twisted makes my ACL itch. Looks fine at the end though.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

"I was hacked"

She has to know no one believes this.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha, I hope this lady that had no idea about what was going on and acted like a bitch one time has her life totally ruined for this. Why anyone thinks that ranting about anything on Facebook is a good idea is beyond me.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ha, I hope this lady that had no idea about what was going on and acted like a bitch one time has her life totally ruined for this. Why anyone thinks that ranting about anything on Facebook is a good idea is beyond me.

Of course no one's going to believe the "I was hacked" defense. But the lady who had the heart attack doesn't exactly scream "junkie" so it's weird she thought that's what she was. But even if it was a junkie - sorry - another person's life ending or possibly ending takes precedence over your dinner and drinks, you rear end in a top hat.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

Thank God you are here to defend her!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oh, I'm not defending her at all. I just find it baffling that people still post stupid poo poo on Facebook all the time. Its basically the easiest way to get divorced/fired from your job.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
"Jones has deleted her Facebook profile and has complained to Burton, saying she didn't post the message.However, she has still demanded an apology from the bar, claiming they should have had more respect for her as she was eating with firefighters and veterans, even though someone with her that night called in to apologize."

So she was eating with AR HEROZ and people should have some respect for her. Self-serving rear end in a top hat spouts line of poo poo, news at 11.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

Oh, I'm not defending her at all. I just find it baffling that people still post stupid poo poo on Facebook all the time. Its basically the easiest way to get divorced/fired from your job.
:laffo: if all your marriage is good for is Facebook divorce.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Solice Kirsk posted:

When you're working in a public role, maybe you shouldn't post things on facebook that make you look like a gigantic oval office. I mean, who thinks "junkie" when they hear "someone dying" at a restaurant? You would think that the first thing that comes to mind will be a food allergy or a heart attack.

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

Testekill posted:

You would think

There's the problem, she didn't.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Solice Kirsk posted:

And it wasn't even a private rant that somehow got out, it was a public post on the restaurant's FB page. Maybe she was still drunk?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

kalstrams posted:

:laffo: if all your marriage is good for is Facebook divorce.

I think it causes something like 1/3rd of divorces now? I've never really looked into it, but I'm assuming its mostly from being caught in lies or getting tagged in pictures while cheating and what not. So basically just more having Facebook as the easiest way to get caught doing/saying something stupid.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
People think that any amount of bad press will make the company bend over backwards for them. Sometimes it's true; I had a huge problem with my cell phone carrier once charging me for 7 iPhones for no reason, then putting the money back a few hours later, meaning I still got hit with a bunch of bank fees. I bitched about it on Twitter and got someone who messaged me immediately and worked with my bank to get them all reversed, plus gave me a credit. She probably thought they would fall over themselves to give her a free meal instead of calling out the bullshit.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think it causes something like 1/3rd of divorces now? I've never really looked into it, but I'm assuming its mostly from being caught in lies or getting tagged in pictures while cheating and what not. So basically just more having Facebook as the easiest way to get caught doing/saying something stupid.
Fair enough with cheating, I was on retarded opinion posts in particular here.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm sure that's happened at least twice too. Imagine, if you will, that you get a Facebook update stating that your husband/wife just joined the "Furry Nazi Alliance for the Legalization of 9 and Older Consent Age" group adn donated $1800 tp its kickstarter. Probably lead to the argument that ends a relationship.

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug
I stand by my decision that not having a twitter or facebook account is a good life choice.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:hfive:

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I liked this WTF comment. Ah, The Daily Mail.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Or not logging out of your account on a shared computer where your wife finds your messages with your girlfriend. FacebookSocial media enhances peoples' ability to be lazy and stupid to new heights.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Didn't see this one in the posts of premature celebrations. At the 2006 Winter Olympics, a series of accidents in the snowboard cross final has given Lindsey Jacobellis the gold metal on a plate. Only one other competitor is left, more than five seconds back, so Jacobellis does a little celebration on one of the last jumps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQODOvrWMs

Apraxin has a new favorite as of 16:58 on Jan 4, 2016

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm sure that's happened at least twice too. Imagine, if you will, that you get a Facebook update stating that your husband/wife just joined the "Furry Nazi Alliance for the Legalization of 9 and Older Consent Age" group adn donated $1800 tp its kickstarter. Probably lead to the argument that ends a relationship.
Don't marry people you don't know, problem solved? :confused:

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Apraxin posted:

Didn't see this one in the posts of premature celebrations. At the 2006 Winter Olympics, a series of accidents in the snowboard cross final has given Lindsey Jacobellis the gold metal on a plate. Only one other competitor is left, more than five seconds back, so Jacobellis does a little celebration on one of the last jumps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQODOvrWMs

Ahh.... This is the good stuff..

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

kalstrams posted:

Don't marry people you don't know, problem solved? :confused:

People have been married to serial killers man. You only know what someone shows you of themselves and the rest is trust that they are that person.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Marriages should be banned. :mad:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

"Jones has deleted her Facebook profile and has complained to Burton, saying she didn't post the message.However, she has still demanded an apology from the bar, claiming they should have had more respect for her as she was eating with firefighters and veterans, even though someone with her that night called in to apologize."

So she was eating with AR HEROZ and people should have some respect for her. Self-serving rear end in a top hat spouts line of poo poo, news at 11.

Firefighters are first-responders. Assuming her claim is true, I imagine said firefighters might have tried to jump in and help the woman in distress, rather than complain about the "junkie OD'ing on the floor." My Truth-O-Meter says "no."

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Firefighters are first-responders. Assuming her claim is true, I imagine said firefighters might have tried to jump in and help the woman in distress, rather than complain about the "junkie OD'ing on the floor." My Truth-O-Meter says "no."

Even if she was, who gives a poo poo? There's no reason that the regard given to firefighters and veterans (which is overdone anyway) should be extended to people who are *dining with them*.

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

quote:

Burton told Daily Mail Online one of the men had secretly tipped staff more because of her actions.

Whatever the rest of her party was, at least one of them knew she was being a bitch.

Phanatic posted:

Even if she was, who gives a poo poo? There's no reason that the regard given to firefighters and veterans (which is overdone anyway) should be extended to people who are *dining with them*.

But I was with Good Guys! That makes me a Good Guy! White hat! Look at my imaginary white hat!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I have plenty of firefighter and veteran friends and only one of them is someone I would consider a "good person." And that is because she set my broken finger at a party once so I wouldn't have to leave.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
http://imgur.com/gallery/ktEje9C

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

That's a lot of hair grease.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Good lord, that haircut is the real scadenfreude

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I love that the other little kid comes running out like a new Tattoo: "Look Boss, de pain, de pain"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
The icing on the cake is that he whips his helmet off immediately beforehand :allears: