Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kinda surprised but i shouldn't be. He is playing "peacemaker" until he takes trumps spot, so of course he will throw his constituency and base under the bus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This won't make Cruz any fans. Breitbart comments are INCREDIBLE

quote:

Cruz, tell your amigos Justin Trudeau and Raúl Castroto stand down. Stay out of American politics, we have this covered.

Cruz is an establishment hack, 100% bought and paid for by Robert Mercer and other shady big donors. Want a list?

Remember, the governance of this country is FOR the people and BY the people. Go Trump

Senator Cruz is my first choice for President. Senator, I urge you to pledge to pardon the Hammonds--father and son if elected President. That will immediately defuse this situation AND insure justice.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Carson drinking rat poison feels completely, 100% in character. He's history's best opposition researcher.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
Who tries to commit suicide in the 3rd grade?

Geez.

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 18, 2016

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I'm demanding the immediate reinstatement of fallen forums poster Smoothrich so he can come in and gloat about the ultimate glory that is Dr. Ben Carson.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mister Macys posted:

Facetious humor and all that ( :hfive: ), but this only sanitizes, it does not render the items sterile.

Oh sure. If were actually being all medical he would of had easily enough time to sterilizes a knife properly properly after the baby was born and before the cord was cut. Only takes what 20 minutes in boiling water to properly sterilize? Which actually brings up a good point even if the hair clip was in its factory packaging it still probably wouldn't be safe to consider it sterile, because why the hell would it need to be.

unless Carson is saying he always keeps all the hair clips in his house in a sterile condition which would just raise even more questions.

Mister Macys posted:

I'm not a candidate, I'm the Fox News moderator! :tipshat:

Nothing in the rules says a candidate can't be a moderator as well!

....it actually probably does.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Thump! posted:

I'm demanding the immediate reinstatement of fallen forums poster Smoothrich so he can come in and gloat about the ultimate glory that is Dr. Ben Carson.

im demanding the opposite b/c if kyoon is unjustly barred from posting on this site then smoothrich should be as well

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we must be consistent about how we deal with the mentally disturbed

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This won't make Cruz any fans. Breitbart comments are INCREDIBLE

Breitbart now wants America to negotiate with terrorists?

TRAITOR!!!!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

H5N1 posted:

Only 28 days until Iowa shares my unbelievable excitement about the Jeb campaign!

how many god drat times are you going to make the same unfunny joke?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3680205&userid=75752

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 18, 2016

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

H5N1 is a good poster

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

we must be consistent about how we deal with the mentally disturbed

I was gonna make a snide comment about Caro here but then I felt really bad about it :(

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

blue squares posted:

I enjoy it.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

blue squares posted:

I laughed so hard looking at this. Thank you.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
hes forcing the creation of a meme pretty hard

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

blue squares posted:

i was nuetral before but if it made you mad enough to make this post, i now think its good

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Zelder posted:

H5N1 is a good poster

the recipient of the warm kiss award by Jeb!

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
i'm so loving pumped to watch Jeb lose multiple contests. I want him to talk about not winning anything on super tuesday and still having a chance. Please.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Full Battle Rattle posted:

i'm so loving pumped to watch Jeb lose multiple contests. I want him to talk about not winning anything on super tuesday and still having a chance. Please.

Remain calm! All is well!

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Has Trump come out to support the crazy people in Oregon yet? I know there aren't any famous child molesters there so Huckabee is probably sitting it out, but this is Trumps chance.

He should go hold a rally there.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Quote of the day, "No poo poo its not the Mexican border but thats what our country is going to look like if we don't do anything." ~ Donald Trump's campaign manager, on being asked about the footage in his ad which is from Morocco, not Mexico.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump supporter on Rush: He's a wealthy Republican lawyer from Mississippi who was at the Trump rally this weekend. Says him and his rich friends were there but afraid to be spotted by the GOP establishment since they think they will face repercussions in the future.

Also the only Republican candidate Rush spoke about was Trump. The entire show was Trump boosting and dem bashing.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

blue squares posted:

I can't believe how excited H5N1 is about the Jeb campaign!

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, "No poo poo its not the Mexican border but thats what our country is going to look like if we don't do anything." ~ Donald Trump's campaign manager, on being asked about the footage in his ad which is from Morocco, not Mexico.

looks pretty cool imo

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Lotka Volterra posted:

looks pretty cool imo

if trump's gonna build his border wall in medieval moorish style I am all in for him

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I will build a wall and His Majesty the King Mohammed the Sixth, Commander of the Faithful will pay for it!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"i will occupy the west sahara" - dongle trump

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
We're gonna cut the head off the sultanate and take their spices!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Rush is getting more and more incoherent as time goes on. I wonder if his cochlear implant contains lead, or maybe it's just the EIB microphone he deepthroats every day.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
We're gonna bomb the hell out of those spice fields! He who controls the spice controls the universe!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i support donald trump for President of Morocco.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Trump will ride on the back of a YOOOGE Dune Worm for the next debate. It will be the biggest the world has ever seen.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Logikv9 posted:

i support donald trump for President of Arrakis.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Why isn't Scott Walker here to save us from turning into Canada :smith:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Someone put a ham and cheese sandwich just off stage and he bolted

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Joementum posted:

The Mint Tea must flooow

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Unzip and Attack posted:

I laughed so hard looking at this. Thank you.

it owns that you can get them all in one place, one after the other. It was like when legendary YouTube user hehu42 filled his Favorites exclusively with Sonic the Hedgehog AMVs set to "It's My Life." Hundreds of them, one after the other. Just incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Logikv9 posted:

i support donald trump for President of Morocco.

A harsh thing to do to America's oldest ally :(

• Locked thread